What are our thoughts on the current Nazi Usurpation of our democracy?

Guest MeatSeeker

Guest MeatSeeker

I'm just flabbergasted how so many people are comfortable with fascism and whatnot in the USA. Thoughts insights, disagreements. Have at it.

Edited by MeatSeeker

25 minutes ago, MeatSeeker said:

I'm just flabbergasted how so many people are comfortable with fascism and whatnot in the USA. Thoughts insights, disagreements. Have at it.

in order for evil to succeed all good people have to do IS NOTHING

TRUMP bears remarkable similarities to ADOLF HILTER in his psychological profile

• Upvote 1

Guest MeatSeeker

I agree, silence is not an option at this point.  As a nation, we are facing an existential threat. NAzi's/White supremacists are a few quiet media cycles away from imposing the fourth reich, and shitbag Donnie is diving in head first. 

all us on here should be most thoughtful in our actions and political thoughts.as a student in Edinburgh I spent 5 days in a police cell for putting a brick through the window of the American consulate during a anti Vietnam war demo, action for which I am immensely proud as all that really matters is the result

remember when confronting the elite and powerful  THEY ARE FEW,BUT WE ARE MANY

Guest MeatSeeker
1 minute ago, beanna said:

all us on here should be most thoughtful in our actions and political thoughts.as a student in Edinburgh I spent 5 days in a police cell for putting a brick through the window of the American consulate during a anti Vietnam war demo, action for which I am immensely proud as all that really matters is the result

I'm just concerned with the rampant false equivalencies in American politics. NAzis and anti-Nazis are not the same, but the incompetent media refuses to condemn Nazism.....

Guest MeatSeeker
2 minutes ago, beanna said:

Also, well done on that resistance ;)

Guest BBBeard

I agree that Nazi politics should be condemned always. It gives people a view that is not realistic. The worser thing that they make people afraid. And afraid people don't say nothing (come out/ speak out) anymore.

Einstein was asked at the end of ww2,is that the end of all world wars his reply

THE BITCH THAT SHALL BEAR THE NEXT HITLER IS ALREADY BORN

in order to shape and control the future we must full understand the past

history never repeats it only echoes and rhymes

• Upvote 1

Guest MeatSeeker
Just now, BBBeard said:

I agree that Nazi politics should be condemned always. It gives people a view that is not realistic. The worser thing that they make people afraid. And afraid people don't say nothing (come out/ speak out) anymore.

Well said. TO quote a mostly decent President, " The only thing to fear is fear itself."

Guest MeatSeeker
1 minute ago, beanna said:

Einstein was asked at the end of ww2,is that the end of all world wars his reply

THE BITCH THAT SHALL BEAR THE NEXT HITLER IS ALREADY BORN

in order to shape and control the future we must full understand the past

history never repeats it only echoes and rhymes

Also well said. 

Guest MeatSeeker
5 minutes ago, BBBeard said:

Excellent observation. Those scared enough to remain silent are already victims.... 

with regards N.Korea/Trump

the only sure fire reasons wars start is that one or both parties BELIEVE THEY CAN AND WILL WIN

both parties in this scenario, believe such, thats what makes this so fucking serious, the only sane voices at the moment are China

• Upvote 1

Guest MeatSeeker
Just now, beanna said:

with regards N.Korea/Trump

the only sure fire reasons wars start is that one or both parties BELIEVE THEY CAN AND WILL WIN

both parties in this scenario, believe such, thats what makes this so fucking serious, the only sane voices at the moment are China

Yeah, unfortunately neoliberalism/ colonialism has infested our political system. HEnce why we see corporate Democrats toadying for the establishment.  I tend to read interntional publications for that exact reason.....