Park cruising, rest stops and public toilet cruising is not something I normally do very often. But, I stumbled onto this situation a few weeks ago and just couldn't resist. 

I was driving up the interstate freeway north to Salt Lake City. I'd been on the road for several hours and all the coffee I had been drinking was ready to come out. I found a rest area to pull off the highway. It was late at night/early morning, actually. And there were only a couple of cars in the parking lot. As well as a couple of semi trucks parked in the truck parking area. I got out and walked to the restroom. It had a heavy metal door that scraped against the concrete floor as I opened it and walked into the men's room. The bathroom was deserted. I walked to the urinal, unzipped and pulled out my cock. It was a relief to expel all that piss. As I stood at the urinal, I heard the metal door scraping the floor as someone entered the restroom. A tall, heavyset guy in his late 40's came up to the urinal next to me, unzipped and pulled out a hefty, thick slab of meat. He rubbed his finger on the underside of it to coax out some piss. Soon a thick stream of piss was coming from his cock. I was glancing sideways out of my eyes to capture the view. But, trying to not be noticed for being a voyeur. But, as I glanced up to his face, he had obviously noticed me checking out his cock. He smiled at me and then looked down at my cock. I stroked my cock a bit. He did the same. Soon both of us had full hardon's and were standing there stroking our cocks. I finally reached over and took hold of his cock that had now grown to about 7"s of thick, rock hard cock. 

He motioned with his head to head to one of the stalls. He walked to the large handicapped booth at the back of the bathroom. We both went in and he locked the door to the booth. I dropped to my knees and began to suck on his big cock. The guy looked like he might be one of the truckers. He was dressed in a denim shirt and jeans, with heavy work boots. Wearing a baseball cap. As I was sucking I heard the door scraping open again and footsteps towards one of the urinals. I stopped sucking and looked up at the guy I was sucking. I'm sure I had fear on my face. I mouthed "It's OK", and pushed my head back onto his cock. I went back to sucking him. I heard the toilet flush and the water in the sink turn on. Then I could hear the metal door of the toilet cubicle next to us open and slam against the metal wall between my cubicle and the next one. The guy was pulling some toilet paper off the roll to dry his hands. He must have seen the truckers feet and my knees from under the partition, because he quickly stepped up onto the toilet and looked over the partition, gazing down on us. I looked up, the trucker's cock still in my mouth, as I looked eye to eye with the guy in the next booth. He stood there for several moments watching me suck off this guys cock, then he hopped off the toilet and knocked on our booth door. The trucker leaned forward and unlocked the cubicle door. The other guy came inside the handicapped booth and locked the door behind him. He was soon pulling his pants down. This guy seemed to be in  his mid 30's. A rather average, guy next door look to him. I moved to his cock and began to suck him. He was already rock hard. 

The trucker now tried to get me to scoot over, so he could stand behind me. He whispered for me to pull my pants down. I undid my pants and pulled them to my knees. He knelt behind me. He spit on his fingers a few times and lubed up my ass. I was sucking like crazy on this new guys cock. He continued to swell. He was now a nice 6"s and hard as a rock. The trucker soon was pressing into me. He plopped up inside my sphincter and began to pump. He had only fucked me for a minute or two before the guy I was sucking let out of soft groan and filled my mouth with his hot load of cum. He came and pulled from me very quickly. He zipped up and was out of the booth and out the restroom door in a second. The trucker fucking me reached forward and locked the door again and continued to fuck me. He took about 4 or 5 minutes of deep, hard pounding before he silently emptied his balls into my hole. He then pulled from me. Stood, pulled up and zipped his pants and left the booth and bathroom. 

I climbed up and did the same. When I left the restroom I could see the trucker climbing back up into the cab of his semi truck. And a sedan car was pulling out of the parking lot, heading back to the freeway. Those were my two fuck buddies. I likewise, climbed into my car and headed back to the freeway for the rest of my journey up north. Something to be said about late night driving on a rural freeway in the middle of nowhere. Thanks for the quick diversion, guys. 

• Like 11
  • Upvote 13

• 3 years later...