Sucking while getting fucked

LuvRawNkc

Love mounting the red fuck bench on occasion,  while each hole is being used!! Always the best time @ DSC In Denver,  just wish I was used more!!! Irv

Edited by Irvone
Not complete comment!!

• 3 weeks later...

My husband and I shared a ‘boy’ for years. Spitroasting is a talent we have, and we work like a team doing it.  On vacation recently, we fucked a number of younger men. It always includes stuffing them with cock at both ends.  Many bottom dudes get ‘dickmatized’ doing it.  That is they get this faraway look like the sensations of both the dick in their ass and their throat push them to a point of overload like all they exist for is to take dick.  

Often my husband provides the  mouth dick while I go behind to start fucking. First, I don’t like getting blown as a precursor to fucking especially. Mouths are brutally rough on a dick compared to an ass, and I want ALL my sensation intact.  Second, I am far hornier, so he gets more foreplay time while I am driving the train towards the orgasm station.

What I REALLY love about spitroasting a bottom I recently realized is that it distracts the bottom. With his focus going back and forth on the dick in his mouth . . . no, the dick in his ass . . .no the dick in his mouth . . .he is not looking at me, not micro reading my every stroke, not trying to keep ongoing feedback to me, and especially not trying to encourage my journey to insemination.  I can fuck like I want , and he is too busy sucking dick to focus all on me. 

I like the focus shifted off me.  When I am going towards cumming, I often get in my own head, I think of what I am doing. I think of having a naked dude literally wriggling for my raw cock to be inside him. I think of the tight ass ring and what it must look like stretched around my cock, and I think of my dick swelling up hard an red going to spit semen deep inside . . . FUCK!  I think of all the hotness of the moment, and with a dick in his mouth, the bottom isnt looking at me, or worse TALKING to me.

One of those  thoughts when I am fucking a spitroasted man is how much the bottom wants dick to be taking it at both ends. Dirty man with a dick in his mouth and his ass  . . . takes me that much closer to breeding that ass as deep and as hard and as cum-filled as I can make it.   FUCK!

Oh and every good bottom no matter how cute, handsome, or even ugly looks damn sexy crammed full of dick.  It’s like an aura. 

• Like 3
  • Upvote 4

On 9/4/2017 at 6:47 PM, LuvRawNkc said:

I hear ya. I don't top much. I HAVE, but, primarily a bottom. But just good old Raunchy everyone fucking is fun. 

I'm a top and I love to team up with another top buddy when we fuck a bottom. One cock in his mouth and one cock in his raw ass. I fuck his ass while my buddy fucks his throat. Then we trade places.

• Like 2
  • Upvote 5

1 hour ago, constructionguy said:

I'm a top and I love to team up with another top buddy when we fuck a bottom. One cock in his mouth and one cock in his raw ass. I fuck his ass while my buddy fucks his throat. Then we trade places.

Sure sounds like an awesome time for the bottom too!!!

• Like 1

4 hours ago, constructionguy said:

Even better If I go second in his hole hopefully he has fresh cum inside. Nothing better than feeling cum inside a warm hole to make my cock spit.

• Upvote 2

Guest SEPaBBGuy
3 hours ago, manseeker said:

Absolutely, I love getting scull fucked while my hole gets seeded. Also having my nipples stretched and balls worked over real good.  The total sub surrender.  

Getting my balls worked real good as I am fucked is a real turn-on for me.

6 hours ago, constructionguy said:

Perfect!

• Upvote 1

Since I am single and vers - sucking and being fucking - I have been their several times . The first dozen times were planned the others were doing it to me - became a common ting but several yeas now - making a social connections on single dating - it has been happening more . Either way , I am not surprised and really enjoying it as a 3 some - more dicks and cum loads !   :)

Guest faggot hole
On 9/5/2017 at 4:36 AM, TheLusciousLad said:

in my opinion, i honestly do not like for a guy to suck me off while he's getting fucked. I don't do well in 3somes or group sex (unless all the attention from both guys is on me). 

I like one on one time better. 

but i love getting my cock sucked though by a guy with a wet mouth :} especially by a man with endurance who wants to edge me for a while :) 

As a faggot, i understand and agree with this sentiment.  i am most satisfied when i am serving one Man at a time.  (Don't get me wrong.  i love being gang fucked, but suriatim, one dude at a time.)  This gives me the ability to devote all of my attention to pleasing the Man i am serving, either orally or anally  He deserves nothing less than my complete attention and my undisturbed devotion to Him and  His pleasure.  By definition (and the laws of mathematics) i cannot devote my undivided attention to two Men at the same time.  Luscious Lad understands that as an Alpha, He is entitled to no less than the complete, undivided 110% attention of any fag that is lucky enough to serve Him.