Sucking while getting fucked

LuvRawNkc

i have only done it once, but i loved it being on my back with a guy his legs spread over my head and his cock in my mouth as i suck his cock, and my legs are spread open whith his friend or partner between my legs and his cock fucking my tight hole. i loved it, it makes me feel like a real whore and i enjoyed it very much just wish i could have guys fuck me every day.

• 2 weeks later...

I love having sex in theaters and while I've sucked cock while getting fucked a couple times, I prefer to get fucked while sucking. There's a subtle difference depending on which action starts first. So, for example, if I'm getting fucked and someone tries to stick their dick in my face, I may not be able to get it in my mouth without adjusting my position which could throw off my balance or disrupt the top's rhythm.  Even when it works out, it divides my attention and makes me feel like a needy greedy bottom. On the other hand, this past Friday, I was on my hands and knees sucking a guy sitting on a couch when someone knelt behind me and took my hole. I didn't have to change my focus or position and could simply enjoy the feeling of my hole being penetrated without knowing who it was. Feeling him cum while I continued to suck the first guy made me feel used and a very happy slut. 

• Upvote 1