Sucking while getting fucked

LuvRawNkc

58 minutes ago, hotguy02 said:

It's my all time fantasy but my top is kinda jellly. ..   he won't let anyone join.  He wants me all to him.  

What if another bottom joins? He can take turns on your holes while you suck each other....

I feel the same way. I love getting spit roasted. Love cum getting deposited in both my holes. That's truly the best. While if I have a choice, (which as a bottom, I don't feel it's my choice. It's the tops), I'd prefer the load in my ass. I do love the taste of cum. And love swallowing. 

I used to have a married couple that used to spit roast me. The one guy, D'Wayne, was a black bb top with 8"s. His husband, Roy, a white bear of a guy, preferred to get sucked and rimmed. They had an upholstered ottoman custom made that was large enough to have a bottom comfortably get fucked both missionary style or on the back. And just the right height for fucking and sucking as well. We always finished off with D'Wayne cumming in my ass. And Roy cumming in my mouth. 

• Like 1
  • Upvote 1

On 12/5/2017 at 1:32 AM, NLbear said:

What if another bottom joins? He can take turns on your holes while you suck each other....

I don't get turned on by another bottom .  I need a man.  I'm actually very much a sub so eventually I will do it just to make him happy

• Upvote 1

• 3 weeks later...

Even though I love being spit-roasted, I feel like I have to focus more attention on sucking cock than being fucked, and I'm not savoring the fucking as much as I would 1-on-1, nor am I able fuck him back like I normally would. On the other hand, the sleazy-raunchy-ness of taking it in both holes from two horny, fucking bastards makes for hot fucking time!

• 7 months later...
  • 2 weeks later...

I've only been spit roasted once but I seriously loved it! It was at a private naked party and I was busy blowing a guy when this other guy lifted my butt up and just sort of started fucking me. They both took their time and the rhythm became aligned. The guy in my mouth came then the guy at the back. It was a great experience.

• Upvote 1

I agree,  to a degree. I definitely feel that sucking cock, as much as I enjoy doing it, and even will swallow if that's all the guy wants is a bj, my preference is to suck him until he is hard enough to fuck me, and cum in my ass. It's not easy to show both cocks proper attention, but I definitely be doing it when I can, and love having one in mybass and one in my mouth, and being fucked at both ends. Last time I did it was in a hot tub, had the guy fucking mybass, while the other guy was sitting on the edge. I made both guys cum. Then the took me inside, and switched, so both got to cum in mybass, and down my throaght. Good times for a total bottom slut, like me. 

• Upvote 1