Sucking while getting fucked

LuvRawNkc

I feel exactly the same way. I love sucking cock and swallowing cum but I love getting fucked and bred even more. 

So I FUCKING LOVE GETTING SPIT-ROASTED!!!!

if it’s a one-on-one scene sometimes the next best thing is licking his cock clean after he cums in my ass. Then I at least get to taste his cum

• Upvote 1

• 2 weeks later...
On ‎9‎/‎7‎/‎2018 at 5:08 AM, bbfarm said:

My husband and I shared a ‘boy’ for years. Spitroasting is a talent we have, and we work like a team doing it.  On vacation recently, we fucked a number of younger men. It always includes stuffing them with cock at both ends.  Many bottom dudes get ‘dickmatized’ doing it.  That is they get this faraway look like the sensations of both the dick in their ass and their throat push them to a point of overload like all they exist for is to take dick.   

Often my husband provides the  mouth dick while I go behind to start fucking. First, I don’t like getting blown as a precursor to fucking especially. Mouths are brutally rough on a dick compared to an ass, and I want ALL my sensation intact.  Second, I am far hornier, so he gets more foreplay time while I am driving the train towards the orgasm station.

What I REALLY love about spitroasting a bottom I recently realized is that it distracts the bottom. With his focus going back and forth on the dick in his mouth . . . no, the dick in his ass . . .no the dick in his mouth . . .he is not looking at me, not micro reading my every stroke, not trying to keep ongoing feedback to me, and especially not trying to encourage my journey to insemination.  I can fuck like I want , and he is too busy sucking dick to focus all on me. 

I like the focus shifted off me.  When I am going towards cumming, I often get in my own head, I think of what I am doing. I think of having a naked dude literally wriggling for my raw cock to be inside him. I think of the tight ass ring and what it must look like stretched around my cock, and I think of my dick swelling up hard an red going to spit semen deep inside . . . FUCK!  I think of all the hotness of the moment, and with a dick in his mouth, the bottom isnt looking at me, or worse TALKING to me.

One of those  thoughts when I am fucking a spitroasted man is how much the bottom wants dick to be taking it at both ends. Dirty man with a dick in his mouth and his ass  . . . takes me that much closer to breeding that ass as deep and as hard and as cum-filled as I can make it.   FUCK!

Oh and every good bottom no matter how cute, handsome, or even ugly looks damn sexy crammed full of dick.  It’s like an aura. 

Your line " That is they get this faraway look like the sensations of both the dick in their ass and their throat push them to a point of overload like all they exist for is to take dick. " says it all for us hungry pigs.  Being tag-teamed is the ultimate of putting me in hog heaven, know that my true purpose is taking cocks, one after the other.  Great writing and descriptions bud.  Oink!

• Like 1

Lovely times as a bottom being used ! I remember yeas ago , I had a Fem B.F. coach - coaching me taking multi loads up my cunt hole - while receiving the loads - the other males had their big / beautiful dicks in my mouth .  My coach was helping me keeping my mind on sucking dicks - fuck - did not care who was feeding my cunt hole - smoking weed and poppers earlier - now and then - smoking tina - making me a true whore / slut !    :)

Lovely times as a bottom being used ! I remember yeas ago , I had a Fem B.F. coach - coaching me taking multi loads up my cunt hole - while receiving the loads - the other males had their big / beautiful dicks in my mouth .  My coach was helping me keeping my mind on sucking dicks - fuck - did not care who was feeding my cunt hole - smoking weed and poppers earlier - now and then - smoking tina - making me a true whore / slut !    :)

• Upvote 1

I like the theory. I just find it difficult to do both - a sort of Gerald Ford chewing gum and farting  problem.  I love either and  the tops can decide which and when. It’s just both.  Teeth. Always worried an unexpected thrust at one end might impale me at the other. 

I dunno how Gerald resolved his problem. Mine usually seems to end with cum in my hole. 

• 5 weeks later...

thats the best part about getting fucked doggystyle.i can blow guys while other guys breed me.i notice when guys use my mouth on the bathhouse fuckbench they usually take the next turn fucking me when the guy in me finishes.i love when a stranger cums in me then pulls out and the guy im blowing just moves around to my hole and slides in like they know thats what i'm for

• Like 1
  • Upvote 2

Guest PowerTopper
11 hours ago, LittleCumSewer said:

thats the best part about getting fucked doggystyle.i can blow guys while other guys breed me.i notice when guys use my mouth on the bathhouse fuckbench they usually take the next turn fucking me when the guy in me finishes.i love when a stranger cums in me then pulls out and the guy im blowing just moves around to my hole and slides in like they know thats what i'm for

That's your only skill lol