Sucking while getting fucked

LuvRawNkc

• 4 weeks later...
On 9/5/2017 at 10:05 AM, Memphian said:

Often I am just planning to suck a guy, like when I respond to a Craigslist ad looking for a cocksucker.  But if he has a nice cock I will start craving it in my fuck hole.  If he starts squeezing my ass or better yet, fingering it, I know I'm likely to get laid.  I will try to hint around, like spreading my legs to give him better access, or backing my ass up against him.  Sometimes if I say, "You want to rub it against my hole a little?"  that's all it takes.  

I've only been spit roasted once.  I was in New Orleans on business and had two guys respond to my own CL ad.  They were both only free during a narrow window so we agreed on a threesome.  The white guy showed up first.  I wound up swallowing his load right as the second guy, a latino, showed up.  He wanted to fuck and the first guy really wanted to watch.  Next thing you know I am on all fours with latin dick in my ass and a white guy in my mouth again.  

I will never forget that moment, nor the feeling.  I remember letting out a sigh and thinking, "I've never felt so complete in my whole life.  I was made for this."  I have tried to set up some spit roasts since but it hasn't worked out yet.

As a top, I love spit roasting a bottom with another top. It's a win-win situation. The bottom has cock in both his holes and the 2 tops  have  their cocks looked after. The best scenes are when both tops cum at the same time simultaneously flooding the bottom's hole and throat with fuck seed

• Like 5
  • Upvote 2

I like sucking cocks, but I love being fucked!  And I double-love doing both at the same time, spit-roasted and tag-teamed.  That's a total "Oink!" from me.  If a guy wants to hook up with me only to get sucked I'll probably demur in favor of finding someone who will fuck me.   Then maybe I'll invite the first one over to join in - OINK! 

• 5 months later...
  • 3 weeks later...

Getting fucked while sucking is incredible!  My first time I went on a hotel party for primarily married guys to play at lunch time and right after work.  Everyone got naked the doors were locked and the play began. I sucked a couple of guys on my knees and then sat on the edge of the bed and sucked another guy , he was joined by a friend and I went back and forth and actually got both of them in my mouth for a little bit.  They had me get on my knees on the bed and I scucked one with my ass up in the air. Another guy got on the bed behind me and started playing with my pussy.  I pushed back on his fingers and he said this one wants fucked .  He started fucking me while I sucked.  I was in heaven . I was in that position for awhile and wound up being used by at least 4 guys before I had to get out an go home......

• 3 months later...

The very best is when I have a black guy fucking me hard and fast with his BBC. And at the same time another well hung back guy with his cock buried deep in my throat. That is the greatest feeling ever and if they both cum at the same time, Well what could be better than that. Two BBC to tongue clean. And hopefully they will change positions and use me like the cock whore I am.

• 8 months later...