Zoom room

chasejake666

• Administrators

I understand why you'd want video chat. I want video chat. But 1) I'm not sure we'd have critical mass for it to really take off, and 2) It would compete with the current chat function – sorta spelling doom for both of them, and 3) I'm busy working on other stuff and don't really want to spend the time to do a 3rd party solution (I'm trying to get off 3rd party solutions). If there were an easy way to let someone incorporate video into the current chat I'd be all over it.

• Like 1

On 9/16/2017 at 4:55 PM, alteregomn said:

I'd love it.  Just hard to moderate and keep any off-limits subjects to a chat.

No necessarily. If you've got the host and cohost(s) monitoring the chats for any kind of off-limits messages then it becomes a little bit easier. And if voice chat is enabled I the rooms then it becomes really easy to tell who all is saying what, especially if the camera is set to show who is talking. Private conversations, however, are a bit more difficult to monitor since they are private (duh). Sometimes someone will slip up and accidentally send a message to the whole room, and when they do it becomes easy to zero in on any potential troublemakers. But otherwise, it's pretty simple to moderate one of those rooms. I've done it plenty of times before for some friends of mine who enjoy running virtual night clubs using that software. It's a lot of fun.

you can pass hosting off, like shifts. But, Most of the rooms dedicated to naked PnP just simply close until the next day or when ever the owner/moderator opens back up.

I was in one room a couple nights ago that was literally a party, or a virtual party. It was at capacity the entire night, that room was 100ppl. Everyone was naked, fukkin, suckin.

A couple guys got fisted. Everyone was smoking, slamming. I actually met some really cool people there. The next night, was only the moderator. You could hear the crickets chirping. The place was dead. You know what's crazy? If I've been up for a day or two, I start thinking it is a place. Like I can go there. I mean it only last for a few seconds, but shit, what better time for a reality check.

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Restore formatting

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use, Privacy Policy, and Guidelines. We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.