Safe Sex Only Advertisement

• 2 weeks later...

Safe Sex Only Advertisement   (Part 3)

** Please remember to ‘like’ the story if you enjoyed it. Feel free to comment or to contact me via mail. Thx. **

“What do you think? Can we start right away with our big dicks banging into your hole? Or should we widen your hole for a couple of minutes?

“Could you do that?” Brian asked me seriously.

“Sure. This way our cocks can introduce themselves to your tight hole.”

“Start sucking some dick and I will push some lube into your ass” I said.

While I was fishing the tube out of my back pockets, I also retrieved a sharpened instrument, almost like a foxglove. I could pull it over my pointing finger and it would be quite helpful to start the boy bleeding, before even one cock tore at his guts.

My friends really knew how to keep him busy, while I was doing my work stealthily.

Sometimes he attempted to raise his head up and look at me. I guess the tearing and scratching did actually hurt him quite a bit, but my co-conspirators drew his attention back, by holding his head in place. Three dicks tried to gain entrance at the same moment. That was quite a challenge for our little victim.

After a while I smacked my hand on the lad’s ass cheek and told the guys I’ve finished preparing the slit.

“Okay guys. Everyone gets three minutes with our star. Try not to cum immediately into his slit.” I announced and saw the sluts frightened face.

“But… But this is not really necessary. Isn’t it?” Brian begged.

“You guys wanted just to indicate the sex scenes, remember?”

“Don’t worry puppy. We have to add some drama and excitement to the advertisement anyway”

“Please… don’t….” Brian whispered.

“Listen you little brat. Just because you are the star of the whole thing, doesn’t mean you can do whatever you like. If you want to quit – be prepared to pay the full fine.. Half a million dollars… wow – I bet this will make your life misery” I grinned evilly.

Brian’s face turned pale. He started to sob softly.

“Thought so…. Now get on your back and simply open your body to our cocks. Take off your pants now and Oliver you will go first. Make him wet. We need something to slide in.

The boy seemed to respond. With shivering hands he took off his briefs and got on his back finally. His whole body was shivering. Both legs were grabbed by two guys and they pulled Brian’s legs apart and raised them a little bit.

Oliver was like a bull, with rather a short fuse on his first time. He can’t hold it back for more than two minutes. It is always the same.

But in the next round he would ram the kid into the filthy mattress without mercy.

Somehow he is so overwhelmed, when he ejaculates for the first time into a teen boy.

That was the reason, why he would go first. His cum would provide us with enough lube to get this bitch pregnant with the virus.

“But…. please… don’t cum in me. Ok? You can fuck me without condoms, but please do not shoot your junk into me, ok…. OK?” the boy begged us.

Oliver smiled wickedly at Brian, while he got onto the bed between the twink’s spread legs.

“Hey Buddy – just relax. This won’t take too long” he winked at Brian.

Brian crossed his arm over his chest and started to cry silently.

Oliver penetrated Brian’s hole without extra lube and without spit. He wanted to give the kid a tearing inspiration, while pushing his 9.5 inches big cock into the clueless boy.

“Oh baby…. you are tight. No shit…. you are really tight. You’re almost like a virgin you… BITCH!” Oliver had a strange way to give the lad a compliment.

“OOOOH… Ouch…. AIIIYYEEE…. *grunts*” Brian hollered.

“Guys, you will enjoy him. He is superb. Yeah Bitch, massage my cock with your fucking cunt…. man, I will… *ough* fucking….. *oooooh*  destroy your ass cunt”

“OOOoooorrrrrrrmmmmmPPPHHhhhhh*

Our mate started jack-hammering his fat cock into the defenseless twink.

“Look at me cunt… Look into my eyes…” he grunts.

The lad looked up with fear in his eyes and saw the stud leering down at him.

Our first contestant was about to ejaculate into our victim and I guess Brian was getting suspicious. He focused his gaze on Oliver’s face and getting a bit frantic.

“Fucking whore…. *gasps* Now you are getting…. you are getting IT good….” our idiotic fucker mumbled.

“Are you cumming in me? ARE YOU… CUMMING…IN ME???”

The lad almost screamed hysterically.

We had to force Brian down, to give Oliver the time to get all his toxic junk into the little lad.

“IS HE CUMMING?” he turned to us.

“Please stop him… I beg you, please. PLEASE…”

“Don’t get hysterical. He didn’t even use your body for two minutes. No one ever came that fast – calm down now. Stop struggling” I soothed the boy.

Somehow my words relaxed the twink again. I bet he never heard of guys, who would really cum within 2 minutes.

Oliver slipped out of Brian and turned to one of the couches. We heard him apologize to the guys; he claimed that it was only the bitches fault. They calmed him down and whispered to him he did a perfect job, giving Brian his first poisonous load.

Brian could see me stroking my cock slowly. With my 9 inches I was a bit smaller than Oliver, but my dick was much thicker.

The damned shook his head and tried to talk me into a break.

“You need a break after one cock?” I chuckled.

“Sorry – but we don’t have the time. If we continue with this speed, we won’t be finished with the Advertisement until Christmas next year.”

“Relax… you need another cock to loosen your cunt up a bit… don’t worry. I will be careful, not hurting you… too much.”

I lined up my cock to Brian’s twitching hole and while I pushed my cockhead into the boy, I turned my head and yelled:

“How big is your cock again Oliver?”

“9,5 inches” he yelled back.

My head turned back to our victim and without remorse I whispered:

“I got only 9 inches, you should be able to take that in one stroke, don’t you think - whore?”

With that I slammed my cock into the lad and he howled like I stabbed him in the ass with a knife.

Weak fists tried to hurt me, by hitting me on my chest desperately.

This didn’t stop me to bang the little fuck hard and brutal.

“STOP… STOOOOOP” he screamed at top of his lungs, but no one seemed to care.

My mates encouraged me to fuck the boy harder.

“No code word…. remember?” I moaned.

Brian wailed in pain, but there was nothing he could do. He had to stand the pain of my cock stabbing over and over into his guts.

Somehow it was not possible for me to cum within 3 minutes and so I exceeded my fuck time a little bit and no one complained about it. Not even our little darling. He just stared to the wall on his left side while I ripped him up quite good.

“Oh god damn… you filthy bitch… look what you have done…..” I panted while ejaculating deep into his bowels.

“What did you do? Did you…. did you shoot your cum into me?” he asked me softly.

“Yeah – you bitch. But it was all your fault *gasp*. You massaged my dick so good with your cunt it just happened…. man that was great. You are the perfect slut for this multi media act” I growled.

“I am sorry… sorry…” he apologized cutely.

“Never mind you horny slut, it is okay. After all, you are getting more and more into your role…”

“I am just so scared….” you almost couldn’t understand his word.

“And that is exactly the look we need for the shoot later on. Be afraid… be very afraid.”

We all looked down at the innocent guy and grinned evilly.

“Come on guys – who is next?” I yelled.

Edited by Scorpion
  • Like 19
  • Upvote 12
  • Piggy 1

• 1 month later...

Safe Sex Only Advertisement   (Part 4)

** Please remember to ‘like’ the story if you enjoyed it. Feel free to comment or to contact me via mail. Thx. **

One guy after another slid into Brian’s asscunt.

Some of the guys enjoyed it using the twink in a very aggressive way.

The poor boy didn’t complain about the rough fucks. He just grunted from time to time and you could see his toes would cramp, every time a big dick widened his cunt.

He endured it silently, that none of the guys pulled out before cuming.

They simply emptied their balls, although he had asked begged them before, not to breed him.

Still he hoped, the guys told him the truth about being tested negative.

And of course he still anticipated being paid after the video shoot.

He had no idea, that all fuckers were highly contaminated guys. None of them were medical treated and they had all high viral loads.

We discussed if the boy should take a shower, before the filming would start.

He nodded strongly, but we decided his looks right now were perfect for the setting.

“You look quite tired right now. Like a hooker who just had a couple of Johns. I think we can use this trashy look more, to show the people, what kind of slut you are” I decided the matter.

Then we told Brian the text, he should recite, while the shooting would start.

“We will edit the whole thing later on” I reminded him.

The first scene would be quite simple. Brian had to do some blowjobs, then he had to swallow some cum and the rest would hit his eyeballs.

I slapped him twice to his face. He really seemed worn out. Damn… we just fucked him for only a short time. Alright - our dicks went from 8 to 10 inches. But he had no right to act so weary.

“Okay – you know the score. We will stand around you and you will grab our dicks and jerk 2 guys off at least. You are allowed to change your grips of course… make sure we stay all hard and focused. At least one guy will always be in your mouth. We will try from time to time to fuck you with two dicks in your mouth cunt at the same time. This is not just sucky sucky… we want to deepthroat you. And be aware, that only one guy will shoot into your gullet. The others will aim at your eyes. Keep them open. Use your fingers to pry them open! If you close those damn fucking eyes, I will be very agitated. You got that?” I asked with a mean voice.

Brian kneeled in front of the bed and gulped audibly.

“You know your speech! Action!” I barked.

Brian tried to smile at the cam and remembered the words, I demanded him to say.

“Hey there, do you remember me? My name is Brian. I am 18 years old.

Now my POZ mates agreed to show you how dangerous the following sex acts can be.

I am negative, but to be honest about it. Tasting a bare cock is the best thing in life.

Swallowing POZ cum is the hottest stuff and really tasty.

Don’t do it if you want to stay healthy”

With this Oliver positioned himself in front of Brian and used the lad’s ears as handles to face fuck him.

“Fucking cock whore – Better be careful. If I feel your teeth, I will punch them out. Understood?” he grunted.

In a swift motion he pushed his cock past the back of Brian’s throat and then even sunk deeper.

Brian started choking. It took him a while before he got into the rhythm. Every time, the top withdrew the dick, he breathed through his nose. Then he tried to relax his throat muscles, to make it easier for Oliver to push his cock, as deep as possible.

I filmed the nice scenery. You could clearly see the dick moving in Brian’s throat.

While the lad sucked his first dick, he tried to concentrate on jerking the other guys off also.

His jaws very painfully forced open almost to the limit.

The slobbering noises made the guys horny. It was nice to feel the touch of the young man hands on their dicks. Brian had a soft touch and although he was under such a distress, he didn’t tug and drag at the cock. He shook them slowly. It was really sexy, the way he treated his tormentors.

I switched place with Oliver and handed him my mobile phone.

While he continued recording the sexual act, I grabbed also Brian’s ears and pulled his face towards my crotch. His ears were flaming red, because of the harsh abuse.

“Worthless… Filthy… Cockslut! Choke on my POZ cock. I want you to choke on my big dick” I snarled.

Although Brian tried to play with his tongue around my cock glans, I knew he only wanted to buy time, to get some air.

But I made sure, he knew who was in charge and continued the hardcore face rape.

We switched our positions several times.

It was clear, I would shoot my load directly into his tummy later on, but it was only fair, that all my mates should enjoy the narrow throat of the poor boy.

I bet Brian thought, the scenes would be filmed in short intervals.

Probably he guessed, we would make a starting scene. Then we would stop and jerk off, and shortly before shooting, we would aim at him, and paste the cum over his face.

Now he learnt, that we actually filmed the whole sexual abuse. And you could see, that he suffered badly.

He told us before, that he wasn’t that experienced in sexual activities at all and that his ex-boyfriend had a much smaller cock.

But it was not our fault, that we were real men with real big cocks. It was his duty to satisfy our needs, even if he obviously didn’t enjoy it.

Every time a new cock was introduced to Brian’s mouth, he coughed and wailed a little bit, but he had no choice. His drool was spluttering out of the corners of his bulging cheeks.

We insulted Brian constantly. We told him how fucking trashy he looked, and that he was addicted to cock.

We said, we would POZ his negative fuckholes with our large tubes.

He only moaned and grunted, when we used those kinds of words.

I realized  was close to shoot my dirty load and so I tapped on my mates shoulder, who enjoyed Brian’s mouth at the very moment.

Morten told me to join him for a while and so we kept our promise and fucked the boy into his mouth with even two big cocks.

We weren’t able to deepthroat him anymore, but it must have been quite painful for Brian, because Morten and I, had both fat 9 inches hoses – and we gave him more than a mouthful for his oral cavern. More than he could stand.

I signaled to the other guys, that we should splatter the puppy with our toxic cum soon.

My mate kept his cock in Brian’s mouth, like I did and we both felt our balls were ready to explode.

I ejaculated with a loud growl and shot four heavy spurts into the young guy’s throat.

Almost at the same time, Morten unloaded his heavy sperm gushes.

Brian had no chance to escape. We could see the panic raise in his eyes, while he felt like drowning in a pool of cum.

His movements became frantic, but we stood there like two oaks and towered over him. He used his fists to hit us against our bellies. We only laughed and enjoyed the feeling to unload our filth.

He had tears in his eyes. We were so good fuckers. We simply felt great…

After that, we removed out cocks from his muzzle and I took my mobile phone back.

Morten stood behind the twink and took a tight grip at his shock of hair. He raised Brian’s head up, staring at the cam anxiously. One guy settled on each side of his face and started masturbating violently in front of the terrified boy.

“Use your fucking fingers to keep your eyes open. I warn you… If you don’t hold them open, you will close them. You are not the first…. damnit… If you don’t use your fingers, I will break them… twice! You are a useless piece of shit. I warn you, better behave and do what you’ve been told!” I almost shouted.

Brian raised his hands and used his thumbs and index finger to force his eyes wide open.

He stared right into the slits of the cocks and expected them to splash their loads any second now.

The guys were panting and almost simultaneously they squirted against the young ones eyeballs. The pressure was unpleasant, but he managed to keep his eyes open.

The eyes turned red immediately. Although the sperm was burning in his eyes, he was not allowed to close them or rub them.

Another guy had still to shoot his load and when it was his turn, he pushed his cock slit under Brian’s nose opening. He shot the slime right up to his nose and it splashed at the back of boy’s throat.

He knew he had no choice but to swallow it all.

Morten held the boy’s face still up to the cam.

His red eyes tried to focus the mobile phone.

He coughed badly, but he had still some text to say.

*coughs*

You see… *coughs up some cum*

Swallowing toxic cum, might endanger your health.

But getting POZ cum through the sensitive membrane of your eyes, surely will do its task.

*shudders*

Don’t do it… but it was so hot. I got to try it again later on.

Thanks guys.

*grimaces which actually should have been a smile*

• Like 13
  • Upvote 18