I sat there in what most would consider a sleazy motel room waiting for my appointment to arrive, it wouldn’t take long maybe an hour, unless he was really hot and our chemistry clicked. I looked over to the wall clock, it read 10:15, he was late I checked my phone, no message, I was about to open the browser and schedule another when his text came through

C: “sorry sir my bus was late, please wait for me, be there in five minutes”

M: “ok but not another minute later or you go without”

C: “yes sir, getting off the bus now, running for your location”

I had purposely selected a Motel off the beaten path, as I liked my privacy and my clients were a special bred.

I checked my phone again, 10:17 pm September 19th 2028, just warm enough out to make the boy sweat a little and be musky. It was just over 10 years since the turmoil when a minority elected a faux leader who would pit citizen against citizen, race against race, rich against poor and middle class. It was a turbulent time and the nation was finally beginning to heal from the wounds afflicted. It was also a time of discovery and progress, a time to rejoice the medical breakthroughs which would lead to a different kind of turmoil.

I was just a teen when the political strife occurred but shortly after my 18th birthday I got infected with the gift that keeps on giving. I came late to the HIV scene and was one of the new epidemic as they called it. What the authorities didn’t know is I sought out my gifter and willing got impregnated with his virus, it was after the country had had enough and I didn’t think I had much to live for anyway, I choose not to take meds and slowly progressed towards AIDS, I had no respect for those who I had sex with or didn’t think I was desirable, I don’t know why I did it other than low self-esteem and not being able to see a bright future, I guess you could say I didn’t give a flying fuck.

Then as the turmoil was ending and the healing process of joining the different factions together a breakthrough in HIV research was announced, through clinical trials they were able to Cure 95% of the participants and the remaining 5% remained stable without any further anti-retroviral drugs, although they still showed antibodies present and active RNA of the bug in their system it was not progressing beyond just replacing itself, not spreading. The country celebrated that the epidemic could now come to a close, and all those infected could be immunized and Cured.

I had found it hard enough to find someone who was willing to fuck the virus into me, with so many of those infected on medications and undetectable, just as he had difficulties finding a willing recipient, with so many of men having sex with men on Prep, and the rest requiring condoms, bugchasers were hard to cum by, even in metropolitan areas. Now the government was promising to cure anyone who had been infected, it would be next to impossible to find gifters for those who like me had a twisted mindset, and wanted the virus to live on.

By my early 20’s due to my failing health I was on public assistance and was required to go get immunized so that I might be cured. The whole time I was thinking what the fuck I fought so hard to get the virus and now they were taking it away with just a shot or two, fuck , fuck FUCK, what was I to do? I had connected up with a group who routinely had Pozzing parties, for what few Bugchasers who were willing to come out of the darkness into the light of the Poz Brotherhood, so after I was immunized I headed over and took as many high viral loads as there were cocks hard enough to fuck me, many like me who had sought out the bug continued chasing trying to gather new strains and other virus’s. and we were equally willing to fuck some Negative holes to keep the bug growing.

I think I took 10 loads of highly infectious bug seed that day and went home with my 22 year old hole dripping with toxic seed, HIV, HPV, gonorrhea, and syphilis, with a little chlamydia thrown in. I would be dripping and sore for days as the various bugs fought back against the CURE. Days later I was sicker than a dog, I hadn’t had the flu this bad since my seroconversion four years earlier. I became dehydrated, nauseous and had aches all over my body, the night sweats were epic and the fever would bounce around between 99 and 104. I was also so weak I barely was able to get out of bed, yet my cock was constantly rising to the occasion, when my friends would come over to check up on me, give me sponge baths and feed me some nutrition I would end up making out with them and then breeding them with my new found libido or if they had me in the tub I’d drink their piss and present my empty hole to them so I could take on more loads, I was sick but extremely horny.

After my bout of flu that lasted just under 2 weeks I began to feel better than I had in years, I had the energy of a teenager again, not to mention the libido, the wind would blow or a cute guy would walk by and my once shrunken phallus, due to the meds they forced me to use, to stay on assistance, would spring to life with a renewed vigor. Where I once was lucky to get it hard enough to breed a guy at around 6 inches was back to the 9 that I occasionally got in my teens, that and my cum loads were just as powerful as they were when I was pre HIV. Guys who I occasionally hooked up when during my AIDs diagnoses were constantly calling to get my big cock buried into their holes, many of them having taken the CURE as well, my doctors after 6 months told me while I was not free of the virus I was stable and no longer needed medications to keep me such.

I had a renewed vigor and was soon working a relatively high paying job and became no longer eligible for assistance, I moved into a nice townhouse and started having hope in the future again as the country was beginning to heal from the turmoil. Then it happened one of my regular fuck buds stopped calling, and he disappeared, we had met up about a month ago, just before he called to say he was under the weather and cancelled one of our fuck sessions. I didn’t think it odd at the time but then more of my friends who gave me benefits stopped calling, seemingly disappearing from the radar.

• Like 6
  • Upvote 8

Clinical trials for XXY14 began in spring of 2018 on lab animals exposed to the HIV virus, all had significantly high viral loads of one strain or another. Researchers were optimistic, but soon became pleasantly surprised as within weeks all the test subjects began to show significant signs of improvement and within months were free of the virus entirely. This encouraged researchers so much that the petitioned the beleaguered FDA, an agency which the leader of the free world called unimportant and quipped “people should have enough common sense not to ingest toxic substances ’, as he funneled moneys from the agencies budget to fund the now ever needed civil defenses and quell riots, they asked that human trials begin as soon as possible. By summer of 2019 the first 500 participants were selected, 250 to receive the XXY14 and 250 to receive a placebo, all were taken off ARV drugs and simply administered the XXY14 or the placebo. The 250 lucky souls that were given the actual drug after a couple weeks began to show improvement in their viral loads and a small increase in their T cells. The other 250 began to have their viral loads increase even though they believed they were receiving the drug. As months passed the control group continued to decline while the XXY14 group continued to improve, by winter of 2020 the individuals on the actual drug were deemed free of HIV, or at least all but 12 or 13 who still harbored a small reservoir of virus cells but they were replacing rather than expanding their viral base. The research group then gave the actual drug to the remaining 250 as they brought in an additional 500 participants for the second trial.

By 2022 the drug was in mass production and deemed safe, finally a vaccine that would also cure 95 % of those stricken with the HIV virus and give hope to the remaining 5% who it would simply leave a reservoir of virus to be watched closely by medical personal. The AIDs/HIV epidemic would soon be over.

Researched were exuberant but had no clue what the long term side effects would be, as they did not observe any during the 2 year trails of XXY14. The drug was perfect, almost too perfect, it had both medical and economic side effect not to mention a long term social economic destabilization that would eventually occur.

As I sat waiting for my appointment I had a brief time to recollect how I was forced to be inoculated with the drug and how my psychological demeanor fought the intrusion of my person by the government and the medical community, oh how naïve I was back then just 6 years ago. I was just turned 28 and had the world at my fingertips, oh I still had my rebellious side, that was why I was here in the off the beaten path fleabag motel, hosting this appointment. Finally a knock on the door, as I answer and let him in he looks fabulous, a light sheen of sweat coats his shoulders and neck, perspiration is beaded on his forehead. He is about 5’11 and maybe 165 pounds, his sandy blonde curls are matted to his head and he looks at me with pools of blue sky as I check him out. I offer him some water, he declines at first then as I turn him around and begin kissing him he presses into me, then takes the water as I allow him to make his way to the bed, picking up the bottle of water that is sitting on the night stand, he takes a big swig, looks at the bottle then takes another, he seems to enjoy my piss, as he downs another sip

“That water was sure sweet, what kind is it”

“Recycled, that was my piss from earlier”

“Damn sir, if you can I’d love to drink that straight from the tap”

Not only was the boy cute and toned but looks like we have a pig in the making. He leans towards me and plants a hot kiss on my neck and begins nibbling down across my chest, stopping at each nipple, getting them erect and hard he has his hands holding up my tank top as he tries to rise so he can remove it easier. I push him back as I remove it for him, then proceed to take off his sweaty tank top then slip him out of his sport shorts, his jock strap barely containing his erect member. I lay down on top of him and continue our make out session, I want to make sure he knows I’m in charge. My cock is straining in my own sport shorts but he needs to know this is my show, I set the pace as I grind my torso into his our tools rubbing together with just thin layers of material keeping them from actually touching.

He is perspiring under me but grinding back up to meet my thrust, I don’t know I got so lucky this time but if it is meant to be this boy is a keeper, if chemistry is correct. I slide down some and take his nipple between my lips and teeth, biting ever so lightly to make him flinch, then work my way down to his belly button which has pooled with the combination of our sweat, a sweet lick into the depression and work my mouth over his overstuffed pouch, breathing in the musky scent, but only pausing momentarily before lifting his legs and nibbling on his taint and teasing his hole. I lick his winking ass, it taste fresh and clean, good the boy followed orders and cleaned out before coming, licking deeper I began to force the tip of my tongue in his hole which began to loosen with my expert tonguing, slipping a finger in his hole it felt really tight

“You ever been fucked before boy”

“No sir, you’re the first guy I’ve ever tried anything with”

Sweet a fucking virgin, I was going to have fun breaking in his hole, I continues to lick suck and finger his hole, it slowly loosening up, my cock is drooling toxic precum, as I rise up and line my cock up with his virginal boy hole, smearing my fluid all around his hole

“Last chance, you sure you want this?”

“Yes sir, I have fantasied about this for months”

“There’s no turning back now, son”

I pushed my leaking head into his hole, my precum and spit the only lube he got, he flinched a little but I soon felt his hole start gripping and pulsing around my tool, pulling me in deeper so I pushed deeper till my ball sack was resting on his cheeks. He wiggled his ass around and began trying to get me deeper still. I started pumping in and out slowly at first, but was soon pounding and punch fucking him across the bed

“Oh daddy fuck me, take my cherry, destroy my ass, and make me your boy”

The boy started chanting, encouraging me to breed his hole, impregnate him with my toxic seed, claim him for my own. I pounded him on his back for a while then flipped him over onto his front so I could drill my 9 inch cock deep into his bowels; I was getting close, he was pushing back onto my cock as I exploded into his deep regions, and kept on pumping him full of my hard cock. After fifteen minutes of pounding him into the mattress I climbed on the bed rolled the boy onto his side and spooned him pumping my cock in and out of his now sloppy hole. I pummeled him from this position until I felt my seed rising again and made a show of cumming in his hole as I dropped his raised leg down and cuddled him, my cock still buried in his ass, making a perfect butt plug for the two toxic loads which were now swimming within the boy, we soon dozed off spooned together.

• Like 3
  • Upvote 7

• 2 weeks later...

I awoke still cuddling with the boy, my semi hard cock still wedged in his love canal, I started to pull out, but the boy was not having it and his hole clamped down then began massaging my tool back to life, I had not recourse but to slide my growing prick back to his inner depths and push my previous load further into his rectal walls, it didn’t take long and I was rock hard again and drooling precum along his tender colon lining he was moaning and asking me to fuck him harder. I’m not one to disappoint , so I took up a feverish pace and pounded into his ass until I felt my juices bubbling up from my balls, my seed was about to take flight once again

“I’m going to cum, I’m going to shoot my load dep in your gut”

“Give it to me daddy, kill me with your seed, and fill me with your love”

I punched into him harder and held my cock deep as my sperm coated his rectal walls with my DNA again. I held myself there as volley after volley of cum spit out my piss slit, then as I was coming down from my orgasmic euphoria I began to piss lightly in the boys hole giving him even more of a full feeling

“Squeeze your hole tight as I pull out son”

He nodded, as my shrinking cock began its withdrawal from his boy cunt, a small amount of piss leaked out of his hole, much to his embarrassment, I lay beside him for a moment then swung my legs off the bed. As I got up and headed towards the bathroom he looked dejected and hurt, I reached in and turned on the shower, poking my head out the open door

“So you going to lay there all night or you going to join me in the shower”

He moved gingerly, realizing he had a ass full of cum and piss and crossed the room to the bath room where he paused before stepping into the tub under the spray of water, a stream of cum and piss escaping and running down his leg as he entered. I motioned for him to kneel as I stepped into the tub, aiming my cock directly at his mouth, he took my flaccid cock into his mouth, thinking I was going to let him suck me hard and blow my seed down his throat, he began manipulating the head to breath some life back into it. His reward was the slow steady stream of piss and precum which began to trickle out of the piss slit then as he began swallowing my offering, I let loose with the full force of my stream, he soon had my urine dripping from his lips, he was trying his best but my piss was streaming out of his mouth and down his chin onto his boyish chest and abdomen. He looked up into my eyes with those blue saucers and I began to melt a little as I removed my cock from his mouth and hosed him down head to foot in my remaining piss stream.

He was turning into a great pig, as I pulled him to his feet and planted my lips on his, I could still taste my piss on him as he returned the sloppy kiss then dove into my sweaty pits to lick out the tolls of the day. He soon had me rock hard again as I pressed him up against the faux tile wall and jammed my cock back into his shit chute, his previous enema of cum and piss lubricating my way, I pumped him hard and soon gave him his fourth helping of my toxic seed. I pulled out when I was finished leaving him gaping and dripping the combined contents of his brutal initiation into my brotherhood of CID, Certain Immuno-suppressed Death.

XXY14 was a miracle cure, not only was it 85% effective in curing HIV and halting the advancement of AIDS, as researcher continued to study the target group and follow those who were vaccinated with the drug, a curious pattern began to emerge. Those prone to cancers were now free of cancerous cells, the rates of influenza and common colds reported dropped drastically. Patients who had diabetes and allergies were able to stop taking medications to control the symptoms. Those inoculated became healthier and their aging process became slower. Hospitals became limited to those who had not taken the drug, accidents, those exposed to the 15% who were not cured. Drug stores started limiting their stocks, and their pharmacy hours due to the lack of customers. By 2021 almost 65% of the population had been vaccinated with XXY14 and biotech companies were shifting all production to the drug to keep up with the demand, on the flip side of the picture though were the right wing religious zealots who picketed outside clinics and buildings which offered the vaccinations sighting that it would encourage people to have promiscuous sex, and lead to our damnation. By 2025 the only medical industry that still existed was those who manufactured and distributed XXY14 and its derivatives and those catering to accident victims, as most all ailments had been alleviate from society.

I held my fingers in the boy’s hole allowing the contents to drain out before washing him up and cleaning him off, his creamy skin had taken on a blush as we toweled dry and returned to the main room of our accommodations, I began to dress and tossed the boy his clothes, what little he had worn at him. He looked like he was about to cry.

“What you don’t want to go to Daddies and be his boy”

His face lit up as I spoke those word and he couldn’t dress fast enough. I led him out the door tossing the keys on the night stand, my buddy would collect them in the morning and check me out, ready for my next visit. The boy climbed into my suburban and belted himself in. I got in and gave the computer the code for home, we were soon on the road away from this sleazy district.

“Sir, I have a confession to make, not only was I a virgin to night, but I’m not vaccinated”

His confession didn’t really surprise me, they all seem to seek me out, and my virus would soon enough take its toll on his young body, but I would enjoy it till I have to make arraignments for it’s internment

• Like 3
  • Upvote 2

• 2 weeks later...

Andrew was in tears, as I held him in my arms the car making its way to my house, by the time we arrived Andrew was softly sobbing, my caresses gently soothing his troubled mind. He told me his story of how his parents had thrown him out because he told them he was a queer and although he still had a couple months left of school he had no place to really stay. He also indicated he had a little brother just over a year younger who he was sure was gay as well and asked if I could look him up and help him out, at least provide a safe haven when our parents realized they had raised two faggots. The boy was extremely self-loathing and it in a way was cute and endearing.

As the vehicle pulled into the garage I ushered Andrew into the house via the mud room, stripping him of his clothes and having him put on a tunic type piece of clothing. He told me when his parents would be out but his brother would be home so I arraigned to have him taken home to get his belongings and reunite with his brother.

Upon his return, I once again striped him naked and began caressing his smooth skin making little bites on his neck and making out with him, our tongues delving deeply into the others mouth, I let my hands roam over his supple body paying close attention to his cock and balls and just teasing is hole. After about 15 minutes of torturing the boy I looked into his eyes and asked you ready to take more toxic seed, we both knew it would make no difference the damage was done, he would become ill within a few weeks, where upon his immune system would totally fail and he will be susceptible to just about any bacteria or virus which may be present, his own body might be the cause of his demise.

Andrew melted under me like butter on toast, giving himself to me allowing me to enter his body with my deathstick and impose sentence on his being. I pounded his ass, making sure he realized that he would soon be carrying my deadly babies. I made him beg for my load as I ravished his backside tearing into his rectum with abandoned fury

“You want this seed boy?”

“Yes sir please give me your seed”

“So you want daddy to knock you up, make you pregnant with his deadly babies?”

“Yes daddy, Knock me up, kill me with your deadly, toxic babies”

The banter went on for a good fifteen minutes, until I blasted a huge load into Andrew’s battered rectum. We had sex and made love three more times that day and night, The next morning I put Andrew in the car and sent him to school, while I made arrangements for him to live with me and to have his brother visit during the little time he had left. Andrew was a good student in his senior year of high school, a bright boy who because of when his birthday fell in the calendar year would be late into his 18th year when he would have graduated, arrangements were also made to inter him when the time came and he was ready to kiss the angels.

As I have mentioned before my childhood and teen years were far from perfect so when I got this second chance at life I went balls to the walls and in just 8 short years have made something for myself and of myself, I have become a respectable citizen and a wealthy man, in spite for my dark secret of knocking up young men and having them join my stable o stallions, I still had to work out the one little glitch of them becoming deathly ill in the process

• Like 2