Chastity lock

BreedingTop71

I recently acquired a slave who wants  me to be his only master. He is begging to be locked up in chastity (he says his own desires distract him from servitude and wants to be very focused on my cock when i unload in him) so i naturally find the idea to give me a raging rock hard boner. At the same time, since i have never done this, i have no idea of what to do. I fear i may lock him too tight and then accidentally cut blood flow to testicles, he may end up losing them and he is married and wants children. Ideas, suggestions?

Edited by BreedingTop71
Typo

I have locked myself up before but haven't done it in a long while. There is actually little risk in chastity. Choose a device that is comfortable to wear. The HolyTrainer is expensive, but worth it. Look online for how to measure the ring and tibe sizes correctly. 

I never wore mine long term, just for a day or so and then I would take it off for a day, etc. 

I've been locked several times by a keymaster and sent out to get loaded up... Don't get my own release until the end of a lockup period.... Its quite fun, actually.

There's a ton of information about male chastity online that you can easily Google. You might want to do some reading.

I second that on the Holy Trainer device -- most comfortable cage for wearing more than a few days that I've ever had on.

The LockedM4M.net website is a forum for gay men into chastity devices. Lots of information there.

Edited by tallbtm
  • Like 1

How is he going to explain being in chastity to his wife?

I often have the fantasy of meeting a top guy who keeps me in chastity while training me as a bb slut.

I haven't yet figured out how to explain it to my wife. That another man controls my sex life and that I am letting strange men load me up. So at the moment it stays a fantasy.

14 minutes ago, blackmore said:

How is he going to explain being in chastity to his wife?

I often have the fantasy of meeting a top guy who keeps me in chastity while training me as a bb slut.

I haven't yet figured out how to explain it to my wife. That another man controls my sex life and that I am letting strange men load me up. So at the moment it stays a fantasy.

Thats easy. Lets just say their religion is not conducive to the same standards we have in the West when it comes to sex. She never gets to see him fully naked and i wwould release him from chastity on weekends until he gets her pregnant.  BTW i do not share my property. He takes only my loads. 

• 2 years later...
Guest FinalDL2021
On ‎9‎/‎6‎/‎2017 at 8:57 PM, bbaremich said:

I have locked myself up before but haven't done it in a long while. There is actually little risk in chastity. Choose a device that is comfortable to wear. The HolyTrainer is expensive, but worth it. Look online for how to measure the ring and tibe sizes correctly. 

I never wore mine long term, just for a day or so and then I would take it off for a day, etc. 

I am starting to find this concept to interest and turn me on.  What are the day to day issues like, such as peeing especially; will I have to squat over the toilet like a women? I am hopping to train,  and focus all my attention to my ass, and hopefully achieve prostate / anal orgasms more consistently.

• 6 months later...

Sir,

Have Your sub provide it's own device, then ceremoniously present Sir with the key to do with as Sir see fit.

Make sure it gets a cage with 3 rings, so Sir can ensure the proper fit, and as it upgrades its cages,  it will already have the size for a better fitted one.

Thank You Sir

• 7 months later...
On 9/6/2017 at 2:31 PM, BreedingTop71 said:

I recently acquired a slave who wants  me to be his only master. He is begging to be locked up in chastity (he says his own desires distract him from servitude and wants to be very focused on my cock when i unload in him) so i naturally find the idea to give me a raging rock hard boner. At the same time, since i have never done this, i have no idea of what to do. I fear i may lock him too tight and then accidentally cut blood flow to testicles, he may end up losing them and he is married and wants children. Ideas, suggestions?

My wife put me in chastity years ago. I was very excited to be locked up in a device. She had a different idea of chastity. I was not allowed to masturbate but she had no interest in a device. Instead, she expected me to be obedient to her wishes as my Domme. I didn’t like it at first, but it became so hot to have her simply expect my obedience. She surprised me at one point, telling me to masturbate in front of her. If I didn’t produce sufficient cum, she would know I was cheating.