lborobilad

BBBH UK Kik group

Hi All,

For those breeders who like to show off their conquests and loads, I've made a public Kik group for us. Share videos and pictures and hook up with like minded hot and horny lads.

The group can be found by searching #BBBHUK 

Screenshot_20170907-153944.jpg

Waste of time bunch of prissy hairless queens who message you to only ignore you. Or boast about the latest load they’ve had. Can get that kind of attitude and projections anywhere.

oh and out of 50people there maybe 5 people spoke needs some admin to actually allow people who’d be active to get on.

• Upvote 1

my number to poz me up aids guys wkecome   07428391353 piss up me i swallow piss video makers welcome photos etc 

poppers and breed cum up me 

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

• Similar Content

• By lborobilad
      Hi All,
      For those breeders who like to show off their conquests and loads, I've made a public Kik group for us. Share videos and pictures and hook up with like minded hot and horny lads.
      The group can be found by searching #BBBHUK 

• By Vanray334
      New guy in Seattle looking for guys that want to play. 420 friendly (NO PNP). I live in the U-District, and don't have a car, so a preference for those willing to give rides. Vers and open - minded 
    • By Chaddydelrey
      Hey brothers! 23 here, always looking for new dudes to chat with. Send me stuff, I'm into everything. Weirder the better. Or we can just chat about music and stuff haha!
      kik/wickr/snapchat: Chaddydelrey
      lets go dudes!
    • By bbPnPguy1987
      No limits perv bottom here
      hit me up on kik
      @bbguy1987
    • By Adien123
      Hello everyone,
      I'm new to this site so this will be my first post.
      But yea, I was wondering if I could get some advice with wearing my new Cb-6000.
      It seems like every time I go to lock myself up, I always get horny and im forced to take it off and jerk.
      I precum like crazy. And I've tried milking, but i feel like im not doing it correctly, i have a dildo and plug, but I don't seem to be getting hard from it.
      If anyone has successfully milked can I get so help?
      I'm also kind curious in having a kik master... If you can help me out with that lemme know.
      Thanks guys.
      I'll be checking this regularly.

Other #BBBH Sites…