weekday afternoon bathhouae

muscmtl

I love going in the afternoon at the saunas especially during  the week because I swear I can get what I never get.

was there this afternoon and seeded two fukin studs, each held me and kissed me as i came in their asses, each stayed after to chat and find out more about me. Had this been Saturday 2 am, these two studs wouldn't have seen me.  I don't know what it is about weekdays/pm/bathhouse

• Like 2
  • Upvote 3

3 hours ago, muscmtl said:

I love going in the afternoon at the saunas especially during  the week because I swear I can get what I never get.

was there this afternoon and seeded two fukin studs, each held me and kissed me as i came in their asses, each stayed after to chat and find out more about me. Had this been Saturday 2 am, these two studs wouldn't have seen me.  I don't know what it is about weekdays/pm/bathhouse

muscmtl, I would be honored to have you inside me. I will also make out with you, try to keep you in me as long as possible. Any sane bottom would.

• Like 1

YES, whenever you go off hour's to these places...it seems the pickings are better.  NO POSER'S or VANILLA types...Went to bar in Atlanta, GA with a buddy early in the afternoon.  He just wanted a drink and it was empty accept for the bartender and two muscular types ...after shooting a few games of pool and having drinks together.  They invited Me back to there house to continue to celebrate.  I thought they wanted my buddy as well as myself.  I found out later; they just wanted ME.  So after two weeks with them...I finally decided it was time to report back in before my lover arrived.  TOO LATE!  I was reported 'missing'...WELL, when you are being a PIG; its hard to STOP and correct the situation with others.  When the action is like this...NO TIME to correct the problem.

Bathhouses (or "saunas" as we call them here in the UK) are often hit and miss. 

There have been times when I've been through the week and it's been busier than a typical weekend. Then other times I've been through the week and it's been dead and a waste of money to get in. 

Generally speaking though, the saunas in the UK (and in  London in particular) are busiest on Friday and Saturday nights. 

Also, I don't know if it's to do with PrEP and PEP awareness and the fact that most poz guys are now on meds and many of them undetectable...but there are more and more people in the saunas now willing to do bareback. In fact, I would actually even go as far as to say that the majority of guys in the saunas are now practicing bareback sex.....which is all good! ;) 

• Upvote 2

11 minutes ago, concerned1 said:

Bathhouses (or "saunas" as we call them here in the UK) are often hit and miss. 

There have been times when I've been through the week and it's been busier than a typical weekend. Then other times I've been through the week and it's been dead and a waste of money to get in. 

Generally speaking though, the saunas in the UK (and in  London in particular) are busiest on Friday and Saturday nights. 

Also, I don't know if it's to do with PrEP and PEP awareness and the fact that most poz guys are now on meds and many of them undetectable...but there are more and more people in the saunas now willing to do bareback. In fact, I would actually even go as far as to say that the majority of guys in the saunas are now practicing bareback sex.....which is all good! ;) 

Concerned,

Same situation here in Toronto. More and more younger guys are now going -- I agree -- all GOOD! 

• Like 1
  • Upvote 1

I like "bear nights" or afternoon trips to the bath house. I agree that the midnight to 2 am crowd on a weekend is just not worth it. (And, when I read about the men holding you in their arms as you shot inside of them, I got hard, sexy. Grrrrrrrr!)

20 hours ago, muscmtl said:

I can't believe that muscmtl, who is a very hot mature bareback top, would have any problems finding holes to fuck and breed, anytime, at a bathhouse. Someone in this thread already offered his hole!

20 hours ago, muscmtl said:

I'm just wondering if muscmtl is you are too picky? What were these two studs you bred at the bathhouse that afternoon? Any type of guy in particular you like to have sex with?

For a top like muscmtl to feel consistently rejected seems odd. There are many bottoms who take any cock and any seed which makes it easy for the guys wanting to top. At bathhouses I've been fucked and bred by guys who were not my type at all! Many years ago when I was in my early 30's and had a pretty nice body, I bottomed many times for an ugly dude who would come into my room and without saying a word he would position my hole, then fuck me and after only a few strokes cum inside, pull-out leaving my hole leaking with his cum. He would then leave the room without saying a word. Until the next time. It was hot for me and I'm sure it was hot for him because we did it many times.

muscmtl, are you in Montreal? Was the sauna the GI-Joe? Or Oasis?

On 2017-09-08 at 8:07 AM, hungry_hole said:

I can't believe that muscmtl, who is a very hot mature bareback top, would have any problems finding holes to fuck and breed, anytime, at a bathhouse. Someone in this thread already offered his hole!

I'm just wondering if muscmtl is you are too picky? What were these two studs you bred at the bathhouse that afternoon? Any type of guy in particular you like to have sex with?

For a top like muscmtl to feel consistently rejected seems odd. There are many bottoms who take any cock and any seed which makes it easy for the guys wanting to top. At bathhouses I've been fucked and bred by guys who were not my type at all! Many years ago when I was in my early 30's and had a pretty nice body, I bottomed many times for an ugly dude who would come into my room and without saying a word he would position my hole, then fuck me and after only a few strokes cum inside, pull-out leaving my hole leaking with his cum. He would then leave the room without saying a word. Until the next time. It was hot for me and I'm sure it was hot for him because we did it many times.

muscmtl, are you in Montreal? Was the sauna the GI-Joe? Or Oasis?

I have no idea what picky means, I like what I like,

sex acts do nothing for me, i never get hard thinking that I'll get sucked or that I'll fuck. Sex is 100% dependent on the guy,  it's all about finding out that this guy that turns me on actually wants to kiss me and have my load in him, and if it's an orgy and there are  hundreds of them, then God can kill me the next day.

Sure there are tons of holes to fuck, but fucking for fucking does nothing for me, i need a reason to get hard. Hope this answer your question

It's GI Joe,  the only one in Montreal worth the trouble, but it's nothing compared to what you find in Berlin, New York or Los Angeles... fuck, we all need to move to LA

• 11 months later...