Tell Me Your Thoughts On Hookup Sites/Apps & Finding Sex

rawTOP

Questions About Hookup Sites  

990 members have voted

1. 1. Overall, Is It Easier Or Harder To Find Sex On Hookup Websites?

• Harder than it was a few years ago
    • About the same as it was a few years ago
    • Even easier than it was a few years ago
  2. 2. Is It Easier or Harder To Find Sex On BarebackRT?

3. 3. Is It Easier Or Harder To Find Sex On Hookup Aps (on your phone)?

I reckon a lot of hooking up on these sites and apps depends on how 'confident' or 'outgoing' a person is, which probably goes a long way to explain the long drought of any form of human contact for me for the past couple of years. Combine that with living in a metropolitan area where there is a huge choice of men and cocks available, then I suspect there is a lot of 'passing on by' as the next profile will probably be hotter. Then of course the few that do message tend to either live so far away that it's not gonna happen, or if they are relatively local they want it there and then; alas I can't just stop working in the middle of the day to go for an ungratifying fumble. So, my overall conclusion is that modern day sites/apps for hooking up have had a negative affect for those of us who are over 40 or aren't 'god's gift to men'

• Upvote 2

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
Guest ff-whole

Last weekend I was in the NZ-Sauna in Amsterdam but the trend is very similar... A lot of guys are walking around but only look and I found the action very slow, although the sauna was packed...
So reflecting this to hook-up websites; you get a lot of lurkers and then only once in a while you get some serious action...
I tried to hook-up with plenty of guys on BBRT but after a lot of "oinks" and watching and when you send them a message you get blocked... ah well.

• 3 weeks later...

So I'm in a hotel and there's a guy on grindr literally 15ft away - not sure which direction. Tapped him; nothing. I would have thought he might start a conversation even if it was just curiosity or started with "not interested but you're next door to me".

This year I'm all about real life meets , sauna or cruising.

Like most of us these days I'm time poor , yesterday was great went to my local sauna , showered and headed to the dark room.

2 bottoms were bent over and lubed , felt both , but fucked and loaded the one which moaned the most when fingered.

When I was in my 20's and hot I took friends advice "Don't go ugly early" and as a result often was very frustrated , now I'm there for the fuck , not the beauty pageant.

(But perversely am enjoying hotter fucks)

• Like 1
  • Upvote 1

A few years ago, I was using Grindr to hookup with the hottest men (they could be fitness models) and suck huge cocks regularly. I can't believe those Men allowed me to worship them.

Nowadays, Grindr is slow. I'll go weeks without finding any hot Men to blow. I am a faggot but I only serve hot Alpha Jocks. I don't suck just any cock. Thus, I'll go ages without fagging out. But amazingly hot studs do come through once in a while. They are def worth the wait.

I need to find the courage to let hot strangers that my throat is free for them to use if they need to dump a load then go.

Oh you poor souls.  I live in a Bible Belt, redneck, rural Oklahoma in a town of 10k people.  

Grindr is about all we anyone is familiar with. One reason I have no standards and will let any cock fuck me.  The next option is travel 2.5 hours to the largest City and hit the video store or hope Grindr updates your location and u can hook up.  There are no saunas, no clubs strictly for cruisin. 

I feel fortunate tgat ive had as many cocks as I’ve had

I used to find most of my sex partners via Craigslist. When I planned breed & seed parties, most of the guys came from Craigslist. 
Doublelist is ok, but nothing close to the responses that I used to get from CL.
A few years ago, BBRT was great for hookups. But, I'm finding mostly talkers and flakes on BBRT lately. I always post my breed & seed parties on BBRT.
But, I find that only about 10 % of the guys that request an invite on BBRT will actually show up. 
It gets discouraging that so many online guys flake out. 

• Like 1

• 2 weeks later...

I recently got banned from Grindr  unsure why but in general the guys around me wouldn't meet only interested in what you looked like . Too many were only interested in dates whilst others pretended  looking when all they were was just down right liars and timewasters .  bbrts  is just awful .. been on it for like 5yrs .. only met 2 guys .  I've had more success on fab .  But recently not getting any luck just having my time wasted .

Might start going to a local sauna

• 2 weeks later...

Although internet apps are by their nature most tend to be stronger in some countries than others. For that reason it may help if travelling internationally to have a second app. Although I prefer to visit real world saunas when travelling I do use two apps: Grindr and BBRTS. I’m currently travelling through Asia and can confirm that Grindr is very popular in both Hong Kong and Bangkok. Not many BBRTS users in either place although ironically I’ve made an excellent hookup on BBRTS in Bangkok leading so far to a guy nearby fucking me twice and I hope to have him service me again before I leave.

i too was ‘banned’ from Grindr a week ago. I was perplexed and immediately contacted Grindr customer services and I was impressed that they completed a review and unbanned me within hours, on a Sunday too. I don’t understand the why or how of banning other than there was no justification for it in my case.

craigslist was my main source. it was easy to say exactly what you wanted and what the scene would look like. and within minutes 20-50 horny guys want the location. and where they were coming from didnt matter a bit to me. some guys drove 45-60 minutes and it didnt even matter cuz they were hot and down for action. 

grindr is not easy. scruff. a4a radar. or any of the location based apps.  if given the option of fucking someone average looking nearby, or fucking someone who looks hot as hell beyond compare farther away, i would choose the latter. (both if possible.) and ive found that people on apps often hide their true intentions. either they are pic collectors,  immature drugged out prostitutes, or they are saying they are top until they show up, they are a bottom. its hard to discern between whether someone is truly into what they are saying or just leading you on. some guys like to hide behind the anonymity of grindr. its a huge pet peeve to come accross someone who has demanded you show them every square inch of your body, expect your location, and expect horny conversation... but you ask for one little tiny pic and no... they are DL. and not mobile. and cant host. bye! 

i find many many flakes on grindr. and ghosts too. "heres 10 pics simultaneously within a 30 second time frame. are you dtf for now?" ---- and never ever heard from again. 

a4a is kindof becoming dated. bbrt as well. but many of my hottest times came from those sites.