Tell Me Your Thoughts On Hookup Sites/Apps & Finding Sex

rawTOP

Questions About Hookup Sites  

988 members have voted

1. 1. Overall, Is It Easier Or Harder To Find Sex On Hookup Websites?

• Harder than it was a few years ago
    • About the same as it was a few years ago
    • Even easier than it was a few years ago
  2. 2. Is It Easier or Harder To Find Sex On BarebackRT?

3. 3. Is It Easier Or Harder To Find Sex On Hookup Aps (on your phone)?

1 hour ago, Daddy78 said:

I think it would be great to have one where users can review each other, like rent boy websites. So we know if they’re a poser or a proper pig. Could have levels and tags for interest and then filtered by location (maybe top tier would be ‘no load refused’ and we could get some of these pretty boys competing) 

It's a great theory, but I think kind of impractical. You'd have people gaming the system from day one: fake accounts raving (or ranting) about particular people, to boost traffic or to give them a bad rep.  

6 hours ago, BootmanLA said:

It's a great theory, but I think kind of impractical. You'd have people gaming the system from day one: fake accounts raving (or ranting) about particular people, to boost traffic or to give them a bad rep.  

Maybe just precautions against fake accounts like it has to exist for a few days before you can review. I guess it would be like any review site but for cumdumps. 

I think a reward system would be good or if the longer a user is a member their review would be worth more. Get those subs working. 

16 hours ago, Daddy78 said:

Maybe just precautions against fake accounts like it has to exist for a few days before you can review. I guess it would be like any review site but for cumdumps. 

I think a reward system would be good or if the longer a user is a member their review would be worth more. Get those subs working. 

I still think it would be too easy to game the system. So it requires people to be a member for a week before reviewing? So you create 200 fake accounts, give them a week, and then they start. Rave reviews, every day or two, from one or two more of the new "members".

Or, alternatively... five or ten people piling on someone who managed to piss off somebody. Suddenly, every Sunday, six or eight "tops" all claim that member X pretended to set up a gang-bang and they all showed up and he didn't. Do that to someone twice and their reputation on the board would be shot. 

Review systems only work, imnsho, when only someone who's completed a transaction with the reviewee via the same site on which the review is posted. 

• 1 month later...
5 hours ago, BPS0209 said:

Anyone recommend the best websites/apps for North West, UK?

Grindr is the go to but I'd like to try something different. 

Vers guy looking for BB fun and has plenty of kinks.

Please help 🥺

Grindr in Manchester is a bit of a bore, these days. I’ve found much more luck on Scruff. BBRT is pretty okay locally, but recently I’ve met quite a few guys from FabGuys. I’m not on Recon but friends tell me it’s good, too. I live in MediaCity when I’m there and pre-Covid you could turn on any app and be pretty much knee-deep in cock. It’s a bit quieter now, though. 

• Upvote 1

Guest rookie6969
On 9/7/2017 at 4:04 PM, AZRawPig said:

Reliable sources lately have been friends and referrals. ..private party's where everyone has been friends before. X factors only when I am together with another buddy like myself. Flip flops are definitely the best for me. 

your cock kind of reminds me of Darth Vader

9 hours ago, RawPlug said:

Grindr in Manchester is a bit of a bore, these days. I’ve found much more luck on Scruff. BBRT is pretty okay locally, but recently I’ve met quite a few guys from FabGuys. I’m not on Recon but friends tell me it’s good, too. I live in MediaCity when I’m there and pre-Covid you could turn on any app and be pretty much knee-deep in cock. It’s a bit quieter now, though. 

Recently I've found a few guys on fabguys down here near London but they do tend to be a bit older than elsewhere (nothing wrong with that but variety is the spice of life!). Really really REALLY want saunas and places like the Vault or SBN to restart. 

• Like 1

I'm coming back to finding some hookups, but my account on BBRT was removed due to inactivity. Sadly, if I try to register for a new account it gives me an error saying 

VPN, Anonymous Proxies and TOR not allowed during registration.

Im not using any of those. Ive tried my Mac, my iPhone, turning off wifi etc. Nothing works.

Ive emailed BBRT three times over the past week or so, and had no reply. 

Any ideas anyone?

22 hours ago, ba_nanas1 said:

I'm coming back to finding some hookups, but my account on BBRT was removed due to inactivity. Sadly, if I try to register for a new account it gives me an error saying 

VPN, Anonymous Proxies and TOR not allowed during registration.

Im not using any of those. Ive tried my Mac, my iPhone, turning off wifi etc. Nothing works.

Ive emailed BBRT three times over the past week or so, and had no reply. 

Any ideas anyone?

I don't know if it's related but I had a lot of problems with BBRT when I was with BT as my ISP.  Sometimes I had to use my mobile phone 4g tethering to get it to work. As I remember it was something to do with the encryption/security in https: being messed with by BT.  It was a bit of a pain, and I eventually switched to Virgin Media and that worked no problems. But I will say this was using the site not registering a new address. 

• Upvote 1

8 hours ago, AirmaxAndy said:

I don't know if it's related but I had a lot of problems with BBRT when I was with BT as my ISP.  Sometimes I had to use my mobile phone 4g tethering to get it to work. As I remember it was something to do with the encryption/security in https: being messed with by BT.  It was a bit of a pain, and I eventually switched to Virgin Media and that worked no problems. But I will say this was using the site not registering a new address. 

Thanks for the reply. Ive been with Virgin Media for years and never had a problem with BBRT in this time. But even if I switch to my Mobile provider (i.e off wifi) , so im using 02 network its still the same.

Can anyone here just click the 'register new account' and see if they have issues?

BBRT support have been useless. I've found three different email accounts for them and have messaged them all. Two havent replied and one bounced back as undeliverable.

Can anyone help with setting up a basic account for me so I can use it?

Thanks guys

3 hours ago, ba_nanas1 said:

Thanks for the reply. Ive been with Virgin Media for years and never had a problem with BBRT in this time. But even if I switch to my Mobile provider (i.e off wifi) , so im using 02 network its still the same.

Can anyone here just click the 'register new account' and see if they have issues?

BBRT support have been useless. I've found three different email accounts for them and have messaged them all. Two havent replied and one bounced back as undeliverable.

Can anyone help with setting up a basic account for me so I can use it?

Thanks guys

I just tried from Virgin Media UK and I get the "You must be over 18" screen, then I click OK I get the login screen. From here If I register a new account I get the screen that asks me for all the details to set it up. I didn't go any further. If you want me to set one up for you, DM me.   

10 hours ago, AirmaxAndy said:

I just tried from Virgin Media UK and I get the "You must be over 18" screen, then I click OK I get the login screen. From here If I register a new account I get the screen that asks me for all the details to set it up. I didn't go any further. If you want me to set one up for you, DM me.   

Thanks Andy. I’ve sent you a DM

Edited by ba_nanas1