Tell Me Your Thoughts On Hookup Sites/Apps & Finding Sex

rawTOP

Questions About Hookup Sites  

990 members have voted

1. 1. Overall, Is It Easier Or Harder To Find Sex On Hookup Websites?

• Harder than it was a few years ago
    • About the same as it was a few years ago
    • Even easier than it was a few years ago
  2. 2. Is It Easier or Harder To Find Sex On BarebackRT?

3. 3. Is It Easier Or Harder To Find Sex On Hookup Aps (on your phone)?

Every city has different apps/sites that work. I’m kind of digging Sniffies - even though the web interface is old school - as it’s “here’s a pic of my Dick” “here’s my ass” “let’s fuck.” Very much like cruising spots in person lol - love it for anon breedings 

• Moderators

Last night. 
Guys profile name was "Looking for 🍑"
First line of his description: If I am online, I am looking to fuck now. Unless you are ready to take my cock, do not hit me up.

I was ready. I told him he could have my hole bareback no questions asked right now. 

His response: Dude, I'm at work. (it was 3 AM)

It's not just people don't read profiles. It's people don't check their profile regularly to make sure the info is correct. 

• Like 3
  • Upvote 1
  • Haha 3

On 1/16/2021 at 10:41 PM, drscorpio said:

It's not just people don't read profiles. It's people don't check their profile regularly to make sure the info is correct. 

On another site recently, I pulled up a profile of someone in a city I'm planning to visit, post-Covid. It contained this gem:

"Hey people! Dunno who needs to hear this, but it's 2014 now and everyone has a camera in your phone, so don't tell me you don't have a recent picture!"

He listed his age as 58. But given his spotty updating, that could mean he's 58 or 65. Or older if he added the pics note sometime after originally posting his age. 

• Haha 2

Guest NSAFUCKBUD

My experience with BBRT has been spot on.  Sure it has its flakes but I think I can pick them out and I promptly bloc them.  I ask for an address or number in the first exchange or two and usually get it, especially with the quick connect ads.  I have a stable or regular FB bottoms now and when I am looking for a hook up it doesn't take much effort to set one up.  

Edited by NSAFUCKBUD
spelling

Notice one app, get messages, but then see is basically ad for some other website. Also sometimes, see profile has been removed so I guess was banned for spamming.  However seems as one account closed that another is opened to send same message or similar. 

I had a actual person wanted me to stop by for quickie. However not really give enough time for can seem wanted microwave sex. I would have been open to if gave some notice to host beforehand. Otherwise,  can seem last minute and  may not be able to visit.. I mean sometimes has its place in fast sex. Other times to be able to take time so can be fun and enjoyable. 

So tired of grindr, it really brings the worst out of people. Now the behavior is spreading to other apps and sites like romeo, where the "culture" used to be different. I've noticed I've been blocked by people who obviously aren't attracted to me, which would be fine but these are people I never chatted with or even clicked on their profile even once. It's like seeing my face on the grid somewhat bothers them, which is a bit disheartening. And the difference with grindr is that I can see that they blocked me, their profiles don't just disappear. Whatever. 

10 hours ago, Bwccummer said:

I had a actual person wanted me to stop by for quickie. However not really give enough time for can seem wanted microwave sex. I would have been open to if gave some notice to host beforehand. 

"Microwave sex" - That made me LOL. That is getting filed away for future use. 

What is the deal with tops expecting you to be ready in 5 minutes and berating you if you decline? Is it common or do I live in an area of jerks?

Edited by bluewind

I personally have given up on the apps because they feel like a lot of effort for something that usually only lasts about 20 minutes and then you're gone.

I also live in Detroit where the population is pretty spread out. I've used the apps in New York and in Vegas and had a very different experience than when I use them at home. So I think the population density of the area you're using them in plays a really big role.

I remember my Vegas adventure. I found three guys in my hotel alone on scruff and went to all three rooms within a two hour window 🙂

When I'm horny and want to hook up I usually just go to the bathhouse. It's much more immediate and I usually need more than just a 20 minutes romp like I mentioned earlier. If I hook up with one guy and he's not into long fuck sessions, I can just jump to another guy right after.

Plus I kind of think the bathhouse is safer. You never know what you're walking in to when you're going to stranger's homes.

I'm also no young twink anymore. I don't have a huge problem finding tops at the bathhouse, there are definitely a few daddies that I see there that I want to plow me that don't because they're only into younger, but for the most part I think guys see my ass and want in 😉 I don't seem to get that reaction online though.

I ultimately think hookup apps in the future should focus more on building community like this message board does rather than focus on one-on-one interaction. That way you can plug in to a community of people that you know are not flakes and someone would potentially be available at any given time.

Hi. Thanks RawTop for asking this question, and revealing what I think the data says, that: 

1) website hookups are harder - no more CL     right? CL was so easy.  2) hooking up in the past was easier than the present because we were younger then and attracted more men.

CRAIGSLIST VS DOUBLELIST

Craigslist was the best. That’s why they’re still around even though useless for personal ads. It was so easy and fast to answer multiple ads and post your own. And you could put any picture you wanted and it was completely free and anonymous. I met all of my “friends” there  until it closed.

Now DoubleList is a more regulated version of what CL was. It has rules against nudity and explicit language. But I have found it very helpful and have met all ages of men.  Types are mostly Doms.  I post a description of myself as a sissy who is looking for cock, eager to beg for cock, to be completely subservient to a master, to accept physical punishment for wrong doings.  I get lots of interest.

I’ve finished worrying about growing older and losing my sex appeal anymore. I read every comment here and we all have the same concerns about not being desired. Well I take good care of myself and I look at actresses and celebrities over 60 years old who are in their sexual prime looking younger than their age by years because of healthy lifestyle and think, why not?

I'm going to live my life for me, and if younger people don’t want me, then I don’t really care, because I like older men anyway. I have at least three men 65+, and several men in their 40s and 50s, and a few younger guys, all lusting for me just because I’m honestly one of the sluttiest, submissive sissy-fags you will ever meet and I obey directions, as well as dress in slutty panties and thigh highs. So I think there is a type for everyone and just try and get out more and improve your fitness and stop letting this ageism be a barrier and instead get fit and do your fellow peer a favor and fuck him for a change. Get kinky and open in your age groups, so everyone has fun, we can all take PreP and fuck whenever we want. DA652638-2E89-42E9-BF25-58AFC163257A.jpeg.385be62a90e86c6e99d0ed63ab6a3f4c.jpeg