Tell Me Your Thoughts On Hookup Sites/Apps & Finding Sex

rawTOP

Questions About Hookup Sites  

990 members have voted

1. 1. Overall, Is It Easier Or Harder To Find Sex On Hookup Websites?

• Harder than it was a few years ago
    • About the same as it was a few years ago
    • Even easier than it was a few years ago
  2. 2. Is It Easier or Harder To Find Sex On BarebackRT?

3. 3. Is It Easier Or Harder To Find Sex On Hookup Aps (on your phone)?

10 minutes ago, SFSloppyAznBottom said:

Got quite a few very good looking tops who would usually be out of my league. People are hornier than usual.

I have been contacted by tops (sort of 'out of my league') who have been around for years. Now they suddenly want to fuck. Looks like now any hole will do to dump their load and they no longer are so picky. I only have sex now with a 'quarantine buddy' so I tell them to come back when things are safer. I will very likely never hear from them again.

• Like 3
  • Upvote 1

18 minutes ago, NLbear said:

I have been contacted by tops (sort of 'out of my league') who have been around for years. Now they suddenly want to fuck. Looks like now any hole will do to dump their load and they no longer are so picky. I only have sex now with a 'quarantine buddy' so I tell them to come back when things are safer. I will very likely never hear from them again.

Kudos to your self control and being responsible.

In my case they did fuck like they meant to tho which wasn't a bad deal.

• Like 1

23 hours ago, NLbear said:

Same things been happening with bottoms for me.

Guest takingdeepanal
23 minutes ago, find91 said:

Same things been happening with bottoms for me.

I'd be patient if you ever wanted to fuck me but said that we would have to wait until after quarantine. The reward would be MUCH MORE than worth it ... Fuck, you're BEYOND fucking handsome!

Edited by takingdeepanal

8 hours ago, takingdeepanal said:

I'd be patient if you ever wanted to fuck me but said that we would have to wait until after quarantine. The reward would be MUCH MORE than worth it ... Fuck, you're BEYOND fucking handsome!

That's all I ask. Thank you sexy. The pandemic is still going on and not looking to become typhoid Mary.

Guest Phillyphucker25

I'm only use bbrts, and the problem I run across is me being picky on who I have sex with. I think it's because of I'm getting older, and I deleted the other apps and sites for the same reason. 

• 2 weeks later...
Guest KruisingPhilly

South Philly here, with wheels, and would love to be a regular fuck bud.

Age may or not have anything to do with it.

If anything I have known as men get older they stop letting a check list decide. They meet guys and find they may have been ditching guys were were less boring than past guys.

IMG_7627.JPG

On 7/31/2020 at 1:43 AM, KruisingPhilly said:

South Philly here, with wheels, and would love to be a regular fuck bud.

Age may or not have anything to do with it.

If anything I have known as men get older they stop letting a check list decide. They meet guys and find they may have been ditching guys were were less boring than past guys.

IMG_7627.JPG

I threw away my checklist long time ago. Being a 55 year-old bottom, I am just lucky to have anyone approach me. Most guys in the apps are in their 20’s and 30’s, so I’m afraid that I am being outcompeted by them. Getting old really sucks especially when your sex drive remains high. Ideally, I would like to play with guys closer to my age or older but I don’t know where to find them anymore. I used to try my luck at bathhouses and sex parties like cumunion before the pandemic but now I have nowhere to go ;(-. 

• Like 1
  • Upvote 1

Guest KruisingPhilly

ltrhornypig... This is where my of father’s favorite phrases of life logic comes into my skull:  Pay-backs-a-bitch.

Wait before you blow your top here me out.  I am not saying that you specifically caused this new connected social gay world around yourself and myself, just turned 54 here pal. 

I am saying A MAJORITY of men have been, and continues to be, guilty of demoralizing other men, or an entire group of men.  It’s so bizarre how racism, and other discrimination tactics, are being taught and encouraged in plain site.

The Gay “All Accepting” community followed the Pied Piper like mice. We now have a new community who practice racism and discrimination, in internet profiles, and in public view for all to see. Us mice do it daily, and we all justify it under the term Preferences.

Internet profile Preferences - A Lazy way for humans to attempt to interact with other humans. Preferences let the public know what you like, and while not saying it, what you do not like without having to give a reason to each individual human being.

If you would not verbally say it, or write it and post it, in public view to a crowd of people then why are you doing it on the internet?

Do you have an apartment to rent?
Hey wanna hook up?

Those two questions should never have an answer of;

My preferences are single, muscular, under 30, and white. 

THATS RACISM & AGE DISCRIMINATION BEING TAUGHT AND ACCEPTED.

I can hear the replies now: Hey asshole it’s just a sex hookup site. Get over it.

Except it’s not “...just a sex hookup site...” There are humans behind those profiles. Preferences allow some to approach you, while saying to every other group “Don’t bother.”   (Not meaning you ltrhornypig.)

HOW DO WE FIX IT? 
Well we have definitely reverted to a more racist and discriminatory stance so it will take time, but ...

We need to stop typing “Into?” or “What are you into?”, stop answering those questions, and stop using profiles to demonstrate our racism and discrimination. 

ltrhornypig you can start small play parties too.  You select the guests. And decline any “Can I bring my friend?” questions.

If a guest wants to know about the other guests say: That information is private until you’re hear. And if you discover someone at the party makes you uncomfortable then please graciously leave. Don’t hang out.

At 54 and 55, this our new bed. And I’m going to have sex in this bed like all the others. ltrhornypig make it happen!

I have used a few different sites for years. I’ve had some incredible encounters and have made some awesome friends.   The sites work well when you put forth the effort, act decently and don’t flake on people.  You have to make an effort to actually read the profile, see if you have common interests and engage in some conversation.  Don’t act like an entitled bitch to people.  Not everyone is going to like you.  Lastly don’t be a flake.  If you have no intention of showing up, stop the conversation.  

Edited by AlexBBPig
  • Like 1

Out of curiosity, whatever happened to manhunt? It used to be one of the biggest hookup websites, if not the biggest at least in the US. Nowadays it's no longer mentioned anywhere.