Frustrations with married guys

Guest curiousnegsub

Guest curiousnegsub

I've not long got into barebacking (just a few months), and have very quickly become addicted to it. I've found a site that has plenty of local guys willing to fuck bareback, but they are, by far, mostly married bi Tops.

I've begun spending a lot of time cruising the site and getting into convos to arrange me being bred. However, the main issues with meeting seems to be the problems with arranging the time when they can come and use me. 

This week has been my most prolific week to date. It has been about one raw fuck every week or two, but this week I've arranged six meetings to breed my hole. One of the two Wednesday evening fucks was cancelled in the morning, due to his unforeseen domestic situation changing, and tonight another very keen married Top cancelled because his young son wasn't well and didn't go to a football session, and he had to stay in with him... because his wife was out.

Hopefully, the next few will be successful breedings this week, but it's very frustrating to be at the whim of their family lives' permutations.

I've had 2 very horny Loads this week so far, and I appear to be becoming a married men's faggot slut, which I'm totally fine with... but it's frustrating. I'm sure that others have the same frustrations?

Mike

Edited by curiousnegsub

Guest BBBoyfromTN

When I was younger a lot of the guys who fucked me were married guys, and yeah, it sucks because their family comes first. I'd be ready for a hot fucking only to get disappointed time and again. That's when I started cruising parks and bathrooms to get more dick. It's a lot riskier and you pretty much have to take what you can get, but it's better than nothing. 

you have to remeber yur position as a sex pig fo other males. I live in the Bible Bely and take care of many marriked guys who have to slip in breedings when they can. I make sure they know they can call any hour day or night and if I'm no at the gym or work I will take care of their sex needs. I also make sure they know I understand if something suddenly changes and they have to cancel. I am breeding stock and I keep my focus on the prize: male cock as it is available and the high of getting a married guy off like he really needs--it's worth the inconvenience of the occasional cancel or early morning phone call.

• Like 2
  • Upvote 3

Do you have an adult bookstore in your town?  While I haven't been to ours lately, when I was going in the past it was a married cock buffet.  After a while, or after talking to some people that go there, you'll figure out what times are best.  For instance, we have a car assembly plant here in town and I eventually figured out that right around 3pm-4pm is a good time at the bookstore since one of the shifts ends at 3pm. 

In general, I agree, it sucks to have to schedule around the family and get cancelled on.  But, I've found that if they have a good time with you the first time they will likely be repeat "offenders" in the sense that they are happy to have found someone that will help them out with no strings. 

16 hours ago, curiousnegsub said:

I've not long got into barebacking (just a few months), and have very quickly become addicted to it. I've found a site that has plenty of local guys willing to fuck bareback, but they are, by far, mostly married bi Tops.

I've begun spending a lot of time cruising the site and getting into convos to arrange me being bred. However, the main issues with meeting seems to be the problems with arranging the time when they can come and use me. 

This week has been my most prolific week to date. It has been about one raw fuck every week or two, but this week I've arranged six meetings to breed my hole. One of the two Wednesday evening fucks was cancelled in the morning, due to his unforeseen domestic situation changing, and tonight another very keen married Top cancelled because his young son wasn't well and didn't go to a football session, and he had to stay in with him... because his wife was out.

Hopefully, the next few will be successful breedings this week, but it's very frustrating to be at the whim of their family lives' permutations.

I've had 2 very horny Loads this week so far, and I appear to be becoming a married men's faggot slut, which I'm totally fine with... but it's frustrating. I'm sure that others have the same frustrations?

Mike

It's a frustration that I share with you.  Not only are married guys susceptible to the schedules of their families, but so are partnered guys, etc.  Anyone with a commitment can, but not always, present a scheduling challenge.  One of the ways to deal with this is to make yourself available during the day time -- I find lunchtimes, and mid-days the easiest times to hook up with committed guys, and the times at which they are least likely to cancel.  Towards the end of the day is always problematic as children need to be picked up from school, wives need to know where their husbands are, etc.  So, timing is key to getting together with married guys.   This might mean that you have to change your schedule and make yourself available when they are, but that's not always easy for guys who work during the day.

Most my regulars are either married, bi's or have partner's.  Once, you establish a stable of regulars; be able to replace them immediately with better ones or more reliable ones at a moment's notice.  First CUM...first to drop their loads.  I'm always interested in multiple load givers; because, they are more thankful for you being able to service their needs.  The quality of service you provide depends on the location, too. So, always be vigilant for a better crop of individuals to appreciate your services.  MOST can be found in an environment you wouldn't expect to locate a good piece of MEAT e.g. Malls with their family's, gym's or Sporting events.  Opportunity will make itself available; when you know what to look for in a potentially BIG DICK...fucker.

I was walking around the MALL shopping one day; and saw a young fella that was wearing white pants...baggy...but; something seemed out of sorts with his walk...I followed him into the restroom and he pulled out this extremely large piece of MEAT at the urinal.  I couldn't believe my eyes! I said, is that for REAL?  He replied...and that was the beginning for a regular opportunity for US afterwards, until he got married and moved away to another state.  Whenever, he returns to AZ he calls for his appetite definitely isn't being handled the way he requires.  

• Like 1

use to have a married guy who would call me when he was ready to get outta work - for a suck - before he went home to the family .. i was happy to take care of him whenever he called .. and he loved that i swallowed .. ;>

5 hours ago, AZRawPig said:

Most my regulars are either married, bi's or have partner's.  Once, you establish a stable of regulars; be able to replace them immediately with better ones or more reliable ones at a moment's notice.  First CUM...first to drop their loads.  I'm always interested in multiple load givers; because, they are more thankful for you being able to service their needs.  The quality of service you provide depends on the location, too. So, always be vigilant for a better crop of individuals to appreciate your services.  MOST can be found in an environment you wouldn't expect to locate a good piece of MEAT e.g. Malls with their family's, gym's or Sporting events.  Opportunity will make itself available; when you know what to look for in a potentially BIG DICK...fucker.

I was walking around the MALL shopping one day; and saw a young fella that was wearing white pants...baggy...but; something seemed out of sorts with his walk...I followed him into the restroom and he pulled out this extremely large piece of MEAT at the urinal.  I couldn't believe my eyes! I said, is that for REAL?  He replied...and that was the beginning for a regular opportunity for US afterwards, until he got married and moved away to another state.  Whenever, he returns to AZ he calls for his appetite definitely isn't being handled the way he requires.  

The majority of my regulars are also married, bi or partnered as well. There's something so satisfying with knowing that I'm able to provide for them, something their wives or partner's can not or won't.  I've been servicing some of my str8 buddies for over 10 years. 

Guest curiousnegsub
10 hours ago, Acura2006 said:

what is the website name?

I find all my successful contacts on fabguys.com I'm not sure if it's because it's UK based, but I never find any on any other site, as most are USA based.

Guest curiousnegsub
2 hours ago, travelingbi said:

The majority of my regulars are also married, bi or partnered as well. There's something so satisfying with knowing that I'm able to provide for them, something their wives or partner's can not or won't.  I've been servicing some of my str8 buddies for over 10 years. 

Oh, I totally agree. I feel like I'm providing a service for them, and gives me a real feeling of being their 'faggot slut' for when they want to breed me. For some reason, it really connects with my sub nature, and gives me a real sense of fulfilment and satisfaction when they have finished loading up my ass and then leaving as soon as they are done.

I really feel I'm finding my role. When I was only in monogamous relationships, and always looking for something monogamous when not in a relationship, I always avoided married or partnered men. Since I've been putting myself out there over the past few months, my whole attitude has turned 180 degrees, and I find more reward from servicing married men than I do from single gay men. 

Guest curiousnegsub
11 hours ago, MuscledHorse said:

you have to remeber yur position as a sex pig fo other males. I live in the Bible Bely and take care of many marriked guys who have to slip in breedings when they can. I make sure they know they can call any hour day or night and if I'm no at the gym or work I will take care of their sex needs. I also make sure they know I understand if something suddenly changes and they have to cancel. I am breeding stock and I keep my focus on the prize: male cock as it is available and the high of getting a married guy off like he really needs--it's worth the inconvenience of the occasional cancel or early morning phone call.

I totally get what you are saying, and although I said it's very frustrating when they cancel, I also always tell them I understand, and reassure them that I'm here to service them when they can make it.  I posted on the subject to see what others' experiences of it were, and your reply really does reflect how I see my role developing. I'm becoming proud to be their 'faggot slut' for them to use when they want, and gives me a really good feeling in my new and developing identity.  I proudly display their verification and feedback on my profile as it grows. I want to show how reliable I am, and always ready to serve when possible. It doesn't matter about age or looks, but only that I can have their cock and their load in me as my reward.

Please give me the name of the website as I would love to have a list of available married bi tops who only wanted to dump a load in my ass or throat and take off to be with their families.    At this point in my life all I want is the cock and cum.