Frustrations with married guys

Guest curiousnegsub

Married guys have scheduling problems, time limits, and lots of potential for guilt. But try to encourage them. Let them know that it's not their fault that their wife doesn't swallow or take it up the ass. Tell them you admire them for finding the time to satisfy their needs and yours. And especially encourage them to bareback. 

I really think most married guys eventually try gay sex. First an anonymous blowjob at the bookstore. Then topping someone in a booth. All random. But they move on to a hookup through some site. Many will chicken out at the last minute. But eventually most that set up a meeting will follow through. With a liitle help, they will do it more and more, until eventually sex with men becomes more important than anything else. That's worth a bit of frustration as you bring them into the clan.

• Upvote 1

1 minute ago, BillyBareback said:

Married guys have scheduling problems, time limits, and lots of potential for guilt. But try to encourage them. Let them know that it's not their fault that their wife doesn't swallow or take it up the ass. Tell them you admire them for finding the time to satisfy their needs and yours. And especially encourage them to bareback. 

I really think most married guys eventually try gay sex. First an anonymous blowjob at the bookstore. Then topping someone in a booth. All random. But they move on to a hookup through some site. Many will chicken out at the last minute. But eventually most that set up a meeting will follow through. With a liitle help, they will do it more and more, until eventually sex with men becomes more important than anything else. That's worth a bit of frustration as you bring them into the clan.

Yes, you are doing good work to increase the number of men wanting to have bareback sex. You never know how far, but you do know you some will see the barebacking light. Anything we do to increase the amount of cum sharing between men is worthy work indeed.

On ‎9‎/‎8‎/‎2017 at 11:15 PM, MuscledHorse said:

you have to remeber yur position as a sex pig fo other males. I live in the Bible Bely and take care of many marriked guys who have to slip in breedings when they can. I make sure they know they can call any hour day or night and if I'm no at the gym or work I will take care of their sex needs. I also make sure they know I understand if something suddenly changes and they have to cancel. I am breeding stock and I keep my focus on the prize: male cock as it is available and the high of getting a married guy off like he really needs--it's worth the inconvenience of the occasional cancel or early morning phone call.

100% correct. I see my position as a submissive cumpig who is there totally for the use of tops whenever and however they want to use me. I have had several regulars over the years from married men and guys in gay relationships who use me because I will do things with them their partners won't or they are too scared to try on their partners. I take that as a cmpliement and work harder to ensure they know I am always there for their needs. I never harangue them and they keep coming back. Yes, sometimes I am the hole of last resort - but I don't care - I get the prize their cock and their seed in men

On 9/18/2017 at 3:02 PM, BillyBareback said:

I like your attitude! ?

Thing is to have condoms and lube on the side and make it his choice. If he uses condoms after he's shot his load just tell him to put them on the side. He'll think it's helping him out - not that I pour the contents down my throat :grin:

I've dated several older married guys. My favorite guy for over a year. He traveled a lot for work and no longer had kids in the house, so we are able to hook up at least once a week or two. It probably would have been more, but I was married too.

An older married guy is a good option because they tend to have fewer family obligations, and their wives pay less attention to them. The only downside is they tend to have more erectile and libido issues. On the other hand, some of them are still horny fucking satyrs. Choose wisely! ;)

Edited by badjamie666
Spelling error
  • Upvote 1