condoms or no condoms?

Bibottom887

Totally BB bottom here and no condoms preferred, doesn't matter if the top is poz or neg, as I don't ask anymore anyway. have only had one guy insist on using since I began total BB and no questions asked policy. If one does insist, I will take it, but I'm in it for the raw cock and cum.

Guest Bearman

I love a raw cock giving me a good pounding and depositing a nice load.I never ask a guys status before taking his cock .A good raw fuck is a good raw fuck Poz or Neg

6 minutes ago, Bearman said:

I love a raw cock giving me a good pounding and depositing a nice load.I never ask a guys status before taking his cock .A good raw fuck is a good raw fuck Poz or Neg

fuckin hot, that's what I expect from my bottoms while I poz fuck them

• Like 2
  • Upvote 1

Guest fitnessfreak

I never use condoms they just make my hole itchy and start to dry up and the skin crack up. I find it better to take the risk and let go raw in my hole. I always say " condom no fuck, raw cocks only "