condoms or no condoms?

Bibottom887

I've used one condom in the last 8 years or so. The guy using the condom insisted on it, fucked my ass till bleeding and after that agreed to go on without condom. The logic goes beyond me, but in the end it turned out quite hot that way.

From the condoms I used longer ago (which was perhaps 25% of the time) almost all got broken during fucking or were decided on to continue without...

• Upvote 1

• 3 weeks later...

I've been fucked with condom and bareback. I'm not a bug chaser so I'll do both, and it depends if he turned me on while blowing him. I wish I woulda let my first top fuck me bareback though. The cocks that have been in my mouth were average and not super thick, so my hole didn't suffer any real damage. Just the usual 'spear like' penetration that slid in my faster as he fucked me..

I always suck cock bareback though and never had a problem. I love the natural taste of cock and his pre-cum tells me if he's ready to bust down my throat, or ready to fuck my ass.

• 4 weeks later...
Guest BBBoyfromTN

Bare only. I have never used them and never want a top to use one to fuck me. I'm already poz so I don't give a shit. I use silicon lube just in case some ass hole wants to wrap to fuck me or me fuck them. Most guys are too dumb to know that'll destroy a condom and I'll also sabotage them. 

• 1 month later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

the only way i will have a condom inside me is if im emptying 30 anonymous loads from it inside my ass............i love UK guys to send me used condoms so i can mix all the loads together..........once ive about 30 loads saved up i fill my ass with them.

Any UK guys wishing to send a few loads to me then plz drop a msg - thanks