condoms or no condoms?

Bibottom887

I have to admit I was not very smart at a young age knowing that much on condoms ! I was 1 of those boys being excited with older males - allowing them teaching me - training me - telling me what to do ! I became addicted feeling a hard , throbbing , dick in my mouth and cunt hole ! After several different males using condoms - condoms breaking - feeling the natural feeling of a dick entering my cunt hole - now it is only Barebacking !  :)

• 1 month later...

I guess I'm old school, having grown up before they even had a name for "the gay plague".  And while I know AIDS is no longer a death sentence, I condom up with strangers, and only bareback now with my husbands.  In searching for our third, we picked up a couple of STDs that luckily only needed anti-biotics.  Once we and our third decided we wanted to be an exclusive triad, we all got tested, and very quickly threw away all the condoms!  I'm kinda over the whole STD thing, and the dishonesty about them, and I'm really glad we found our boy, so we don't need to play around any more.  That just what works for us.

Guest totalbottomrr
On 10/13/2017 at 1:09 PM, bberik said:

hi hate condoms I will not let a guy fuck  me with one, bb only I have to know if he is poz or neg, if neg i will let him fuck me but most of the time very boring,  if he is poz & toxic it is a big turn on want to get knocked up bad.

• 1 year later...
Guest FinalDL2021

I am not militantly against condom use, I have just become much more comfortable, with the idea of barebacking and have a preference for it now. What I do, is take a condom with me, in my wallet. Start making out, and see whether or not, the guy I am with. mentions anything about wearing one.

Its been my experience that during a lot of passion, and some alcohol, the condom never leaves the wallet.

3 minutes ago, PreCumer4You said:

I am not militantly against condom use, I have just become much more comfortable, with the idea of barebacking and have a preference for it now. What I do, is take a condom with me, in my wallet. Start making out, and see whether or not, the guy I am with. mentions anything about wearing one.

Its been my experience that during a lot of passion, and some alcohol, the condom never leaves the wallet.

Sounds so much like fun!! I don`t take any with me ever.  I`m  a bottom and I figure if the top really wants to fuck me and he wants a condom on he will most likely have one with him or I tell him he can but it in me and pull out to cum if he really wants too.

• Like 1

one can always age condoms. leave them on top of your dashboard in the summer heat. I have a couple from the 90s and some from the early 20 thou that I am quite sure would not hold up esp if I used petroleum jelly to lube my cock, lube the condom and lube his cock. 

I will never again use a condom! I came of age when that’s all we were told. Even my older gay uncle taught me when I was 13 years old about condoms! I spent those years always somewhat scared of sex, and while I had fun, never fully enjoying all the benefits of a gay sex life. 

I gave up condoms many many years ago and I WILL NEVER use them again! Now having the best sex of my life!

• Like 1
  • Upvote 1
  • Thanks 1

Guest FinalDL2021
On ‎7‎/‎22‎/‎2019 at 4:10 PM, MackyJay said:

NEVER

like I said with a few drinks, and the heat of passion, that condom always stays in the wallet, when I don't say anything.

Being a non bug chaser. I let my  Tops know of my latex allergy And asked that they be cleaned. I only hope that they are and not lying, honesty is the best policy. If they are poz I simply say I'm sorry I am not ready to go there and wish him the best of luck finding another partner. That's the best option for all but my pussie is a condom free zone

• 3 weeks later...