I had been checking out hot poz men online for a couple of years and came upon several that were willing  participants in conversion play.  Most of them were too far away to actually hook-up with them, but our conversations and emails were hot, and fed into my fantasies, and more to the point, the longer this went on, the more intense the desire which over came me to be the passive recipient of a toxic breeding session.

This one successful breeder that had wanted to seed me from the first time I had contacted him (Lucas) finally became my choice.  I especially liked him because he was so into poz breeding and sharing.  He lived to get to knock up negative men.  Also, he was a multiple cummer.  He had been known to shoot as many as 14 loads in a night of breeding, which was a very rare thing in breeders, and this I had verified from some of his previous bottoms who had shared info with me.

After over two years of back and forth and keeping up on each other's exploits, we agreed to a time of meeting that worked for both of us.  I had to fly to his city and he picked me up at the airport and drove to his place to begin my four day visit.

I had learned a lot about him during our two years of chatting. He had told me that he was a serious chaser for several years and vowed that when he got infected, he would never turn down a negative man that wanted converted.  He had during the few years that he was HIV positive had successfully impregnated at least 26 men of whom he knew.  Of course many of them never got back to him to let him know that he was successful, so the count is not exact.  He has never been on any meds and takes all the recharges he can get on a regular basis.  He has not tested since his first test when he got infected but knows that he is potent as his results in conversion rate is almost perfect.

The month before I decided to go see him he told me that a traveling couple had come to see him for a one night, one breeding each on their way through town, and he had infected both of them and they reported back in 16 days that they were both horribly sick with the fuck flu.  Just before I left to go see him, he said they had called and reported their tests were poz.  This affirmed for me he was still in the game and results were positive for his seed.

I had told him that I would really like to have my conversion videoed for future enjoyment.  After all,  a man only gets knocked up once.

On the way from the airport, we stopped and picked up his camera man (Joe) because as he explained in the car, he didn't want to waste any time once we got back to his home. He said his cock had been anticipating my negative asshole to seed and was throbbing and full of cum.  I'm not sure which one of us was more excited.  Lucas had infected cam man Joe about a year ago and they both recharged each other on regular basis as poz fuck buddies.

He told me that some of the men he had infected wanted a blood slam to make certain that the infection would take, but I told him that I wanted it fucked into me the old fashioned way.  That way I can say I earned it.  Slamming just seemed like cheating.  I want that toxic seed deep in my shit hole, like a real man.

We arrived at his home and went inside where about three feet inside the door Lucas took off his clothes and Joe took off his pants as his cock was so hard it couldn't be contained, knowing what was about to happen on video.  Joe started the video rolling and Lucas said for the record "I am telling you that I am HIV positive and you are negative.  I am going to fuck you full of HIV seed and you are willing to take it."

"Yes," I replied, "that is the point of this breeding session."

"Get your pants off," Lucas ordered, his eight by six inch cock dripping precum.

To be continued.

• Like 19
  • Upvote 20

"Joe, keep that camera running.  And you,  get all your clothes off and spread those ass cheeks," Lucas ordered.

I hurriedly got naked and the anticipation had me so weak in the knees I could hardly stand up.  I was actually going to get bred with that big beautiful poz cock.

"Bend over, boy," Lucas murmured.  

I complied, which gave him the perfect position to slide his tongue deep in my asshole and worked it in and out for at least a full minute.  I could look down and see his cock hanging and dripping precum on the floor.  He stood up and right there inside the door he drove that huge uncut cock deep in my ass with one thrust.  

"Fuck, yeah, breed that fuck hole," Joe exclaimed in approval.

Lucas took Joe up on his recommendation and slammed his cock into my ass so hard he slammed me into the wall.  I managed to catch myself before I brained myself, and braced myself against his trusts, in point of fact slamming my ass hard against his cock.  I could feel Lucas' balls slapping in my ass crack as Joe howled with pleasure watching me take Lucas' big cock.  He pumped about 20 good hard thrusts and the anticipation must have been too much to last any longer and I felt his cock pulsing as he shot about six good long ropes of cum deep into my guts.

Lucas panted as he continued grinding his cock into my ass, massaging his huge cum load into my tissues.  I could feel some of it leaking out as he stroked and some dripped off my balls onto the floor.  After a few minutes, Lucas withdrew only for Joe to shove a big butt plug into my asshole.  Joe said "It's best to let that stay put for the time being."

Lucas said, "Now that we have been properly introduced, how about we have a few drinks and talk for spell?  This is the first installment and I wanted to get that out of the way before you had a chance to change your mind.  Now we can take our time and get into some serious poz breeding and seeding.  The commitment has been made now as you have a bonafide AIDS load swimming in your guts.  From now on for the rest of your visit we can just enjoy the passion of AIDS breeding."

To be Continued.

• Like 20
  • Upvote 14

So we sat back, had a few drinks and got to tell each other of our personal passions.

I said, I had waited for several years for this moment and thanks to Joe and his camera I can enjoy this moment over and over again.  Joe said 'You know I want to make my contribution to your moment as well.  You know I am just as toxic as Lucas and in fact, have the same strain that you are getting from him"

I said, I would be disappointed if Joe didn't get his loads in.

Lucas interjected that he would do another  good deep seeding before he let another breeder get in my ass, as he wanted to be sure he was the one that got me first.

Lucas told me that since he had started keeping track,  he had infected 16 men that he could document but many of them just came for a visit, got bred, and left without any follow up with test results so he could not be sure he could put a notch in his cock ring for those.

So after about 30 minutes of conversation, Lucas got his cock back up and was ready to mount me again.  So we put our cocktails down and scurried off to the bedroom, got my feet in the air so he could get on top and get his cock in the deepest in that position.  I locked my heels behind his neck and he trust that big uncut cock balls deep where he pounded my ass for a good strong 10 to 12 minutes. meanwhile Joe  planted his asshole over my mouth so I could lick his balls and tongue his ass to add to the excitement of getting bred.  Lucas announced that he was going to shoot another toxic load in my guts and went from stroking to seriously pounding my ass.  It was exhilarating to feel those big balls so violently smashing into my ass crack as he tried to drive that big cock into my lungs from the back side.

I clamped my heels tight around his neck and tried to swallow his nuts with my asshole.  I felt him pulsing and slamming as I know he shot several long ropes of cum again deep into my  hungry ass.  He kept stroking till his cock simply fell out of my ass and he slumped onto me and I released my heel grip from his neck.  We were both totally soaked from sweat and it smelled so good.

after regaining our breath, he rolled over to beside me on the bed and said,  "If you're not converted now, you never will be."

I replied, "I'm sure you've got the job done but we have a few more days to make sure, just in case."

Joe, now with his ass properly rimmed and cock throbbing from the breeding he just watch, said  "I'm going to contribute to those loads already in your ass now,  I've waited long enough"

to be continued

• Like 10
  • Upvote 11

So Joe handed the cam to Lucas and jumped onto the bed on his back with his big cock rock hard and oozing precum.  "sit on this poz breed stick man"  I faced him and straddled him and eased my ass down over that throbbing cock all the way to the nuts.  He twisted my tits and thrust that cock in and out of my ass and I tried to smash his balls down through the mattress with my ass.  He pounded faster and faster and it wasn't long till he shuddered in spasms as he shot one hell of a big load deep in my ass.  about four more strokes and I was dripping cum out down over his balls.  We worked together to grind those loads well into my tissues inside my ass.  Joe said "that was my first installment, and I wish I could lasted longer but watching you get poz bred has got me edged so bad my load was cuming out already."

I said, "We will have plenty of time for more cock milking before I have to go."

We went to Lucas's computer and he showed me some pics of some of the men he previously converted and gave me a little info on each of them that he knew anything about.  I thought it was like a treasure trove of accomplishment, knowing that the next one would be looking at some of my pics as well.  He had some pics of Joe when he came to him to get bred full of toxic seed.  Joe seemed proud to be in the photo display.  I asked Joe if he had chased long and he told me that he had taken only a dozen bareback loads when he decided to get converted.  He was lucky that he didn't have to travel to find what he wanted.  He only lived about 5  miles from Lucas.  Had made contact on BBRT and discovered that Lucas was a proud gifter.  Wasn't but a few days until he was spending the nghit with Lucas and taking his multiple loads.  He converted immediately and has been taking recharges and giving them with Lucas ever since.

I had been sitting on Lucas's lap at the computer and felt his cock coming back alive and I was stroking Joe"s cock and massaging his balls.   Lucas said "my cock is getting back up and I hate to waste time so lets go back to the bedroom"  Joe said, "I could do another round too."

I got back on the cum spotted bed with my feet in the air and Lucas mounted me again and Joe knelt over me facing me so I could suck his cock back into shape.

It wasn't long till Joe was back to full breed length and Lucas said roll over.  we did and I was on top of Lucas riding his cock and Joe instinctively came around and  mounted me from behind and we had a double fuck in progress.  I had had some big cocks before but two cocks  had my asshole at the max for stretching.

I was thinking that this was no doubt going to bust my ass open good for the toxic juice to penetrate my bloodstream if it hadn't already.  It was painful at first but I didn't say a word as that was what I was there for.   They stroked in and out of my ass for I don't know how long and Joe nutted big time again in me and when did Lucas immediately shot another load.  My ass was completely slippery with cum all over all three of us.  We all rolled over on our backs when I noticed that all the cum slime on us was pink, and they both chewed on my nipples and we fell into a nap for a little while from well earned exhaustion.

Not sure how much time elapsed but we were awakened by the door bell.

"to be continued."

• Like 9
  • Upvote 10