On 9/8/2017 at 5:19 PM, hairybutt69 said:

I had been checking out hot poz men online for a couple of years and came upon several that were willing  participants in conversion play.  Most of them were too far away to actually hook-up with them, but our conversations and emails were hot, and fed into my fantasies, and more to the point, the longer this went on, the more intense the desire which over came me to be the passive recipient of a toxic breeding session.

This one successful breeder that had wanted to seed me from the first time I had contacted him (Lucas) finally became my choice.  I especially liked him because he was so into poz breeding and sharing.  He lived to get to knock up negative men.  Also, he was a multiple cummer.  He had been known to shoot as many as 14 loads in a night of breeding, which was a very rare thing in breeders, and this I had verified from some of his previous bottoms who had shared info with me.

After over two years of back and forth and keeping up on each other's exploits, we agreed to a time of meeting that worked for both of us.  I had to fly to his city and he picked me up at the airport and drove to his place to begin my four day visit.

I had learned a lot about him during our two years of chatting. He had told me that he was a serious chaser for several years and vowed that when he got infected, he would never turn down a negative man that wanted converted.  He had during the few years that he was HIV positive had successfully impregnated at least 26 men of whom he knew.  Of course many of them never got back to him to let him know that he was successful, so the count is not exact.  He has never been on any meds and takes all the recharges he can get on a regular basis.  He has not tested since his first test when he got infected but knows that he is potent as his results in conversion rate is almost perfect.

The month before I decided to go see him he told me that a traveling couple had come to see him for a one night, one breeding each on their way through town, and he had infected both of them and they reported back in 16 days that they were both horribly sick with the fuck flu.  Just before I left to go see him, he said they had called and reported their tests were poz.  This affirmed for me he was still in the game and results were positive for his seed.

I had told him that I would really like to have my conversion videoed for future enjoyment.  After all,  a man only gets knocked up once.

On the way from the airport, we stopped and picked up his camera man (Joe) because as he explained in the car, he didn't want to waste any time once we got back to his home. He said his cock had been anticipating my negative asshole to seed and was throbbing and full of cum.  I'm not sure which one of us was more excited.  Lucas had infected cam man Joe about a year ago and they both recharged each other on regular basis as poz fuck buddies.

He told me that some of the men he had infected wanted a blood slam to make certain that the infection would take, but I told him that I wanted it fucked into me the old fashioned way.  That way I can say I earned it.  Slamming just seemed like cheating.  I want that toxic seed deep in my shit hole, like a real man.

We arrived at his home and went inside where about three feet inside the door Lucas took off his clothes and Joe took off his pants as his cock was so hard it couldn't be contained, knowing what was about to happen on video.  Joe started the video rolling and Lucas said for the record "I am telling you that I am HIV positive and you are negative.  I am going to fuck you full of HIV seed and you are willing to take it."

"Yes," I replied, "that is the point of this breeding session."

"Get your pants off," Lucas ordered, his eight by six inch cock dripping precum.

To be continued.

That's the way to get the party started.  I like someone who is direct and persistent in order to get their objectives serviced.  Looking forward to your next installment/or installments.

Lucas answered the door and there stood a tall black man, very well built, about 6-4 with large frame.  "Oh hi Nate, I had almost forgot you were coming" said Lucas.

Nate stepped in and saw me and Joe.... said "hey Joe, I see you're naked already,  you must not have forgotten,  who is the new man/"

Joe said, "Glad you didn't forget Nate, this is a new chaser that Lucas and I have been seeding today.  He came to have Lucas infect his cute little ass and I had to add my two seeds worth. I'm sure we have the job done already,  but You may as well fuck him a few loads worth for insurance."

Nate turned to me and said "we do a recharge gathering here at least once a week with some of our most toxic fuck buddies.  We like to keep our strains good and potent so when one of you negs show up we can take care of your needs.  Hey Lucas, are any more of the guys here yet?"

Lucas said, "no Nate, you're the first so far and to tell you the truth I got so involved in this conversion, I had basically forgot that you guys were coming today."

My  mind was spinning now with the thoughts of getting this big black man to pump me full of hiv juice.  

Nate said, " I have a four day load built up in this 9 inch uncut poz cock that I was planning to deposit here today so I would rather slam it into this cute chaser."

I told him I'd be honored as I watched him take off his pants and let that big uncut cock drop out of his shorts. His balls hung down like six inches behind that beautiful uncut cock which was starting to rise up and begin to peek out from under the hood.

I immediately ran my tongue under that hood and got the exciting taste of sweet cock juice under that foreskin.  I sucked him up to bone hard and turn around and bent over the arm of the sofa. Nate instinctively inserted his cock head in my hole and took a few short strokes and then rammed in full depth and was grinding his balls hard against my ass hole.  I could feel the full length of the thick nine inches and was pressing back hard against his thrusts.

Lucas said that Mike and Jim are here now and opened the door to let them in. They entered and Lucas introduced them as Nate pounded my ass over the end of the sofa.  Mike said "Fuck, I should have come earlier"  Lucas told him no problem, there was enough for everyone.

"to be continued"

• Like 11
  • Upvote 9

• 3 weeks later...
  • 2 months later...

Just as Mike and Jim were getting undressed for their regular recharge gathering Nate slammed his big cock so hard into my asshole that I was braced against the sofa and it slid the sofa about two feet across the carpet.  He shot a massive poz load deep in my ass as I backed up as hard as he was slamming forward.

"Nice fucking seeding there Nate" observed Jim as he squatted to get his cock in my mouth.  Jim was cut but real thick and about 8 inches long.  Filled up my mouth really full. I could feel it pulse as I swallowed his thrusts.  Nate refused to unplug from my hole as he continued to grind his load in my pink hole.  I loved the idea of having this big black cock in my ass sliding in and out of a cum slippery dripping well stretched hole.

Eventually Nate did go limp from exhaustion and pulled away and Mike mounted me immediately as I was still sucking on Jim's thick cock.  I hadn't even had the chance to see Mikes cock since I had been a little busy.  After a few minutes of hard pounding Mike told me to get on all fours on the floor and he was right back in and pumping.

I had never seen so much eager fucking in one place.  His cock was not as thick as Jim's but it felt real long.  He was taking long strokes and was never in peril of slipping out.

It didn't take him long to work out a long lasting orgasm of mega squirts of poz cum that he injected far deep into my guts.  I had never felt more a well bred man.  I never dreamed that when I came to get knocked up that there would be such a variety of seed to get injected with.  I am thinking.... these guys are good at what they do.  I knew for certain that I was as good as hiv positive as I will ever be.  My ass was getting really sore even with all the cum draining out around the shafts of those nice cocks.  These guys fuck for effect.

(to be continued)

• Like 6
  • Upvote 3

• 3 months later...

These were some of the most enthusiastic breeders I had ever encountered.  I am basically a top but needed to get converted so I can seed for effect.  I can now surely do just that.  I had told Lucas in the beginning that I had so many negs to breed that I desperately needed to convert.  We all fucked to the rest of the night till everyone was spent.  slept for a while and woke up and Mike and Jim had gone already but they both had fucked two more loads into me during our session.

Lucas was making some coffee and Joe bred me again standing up in the kitchen bent over the table.  We just fucked whenever a cock got hard.  I had the occasion to seed Lucas and Joe during the previous session.  They were getting my last negative loads and was proud to do that.

The following evening they had a call from a young latin boy that was wanting a poz load so they had him come over to visit to see if he really wanted it before taking him seriously.

He got there just as he had said and we were surprised that he hadn't flaked out.  So Lucas explained that getting HIV fucked into his young ass would be NOT reversable once he was infected.  He said he knew that and was really bonned up with the thought of getting bull bred to poz.

His name was Miguel, 5 ft. 5in tall, 120 lbs, smooth with a bubble butt and 7 inch uncut brown cock.  Such a beauty to behold.  We told him that I was there to get converted and already had the job done and he was excited about that.  we showed him the video of me getting poz bred and his pretty brown cock was hard and dripping cum.

As soon as Lucas had explained the reality of getting a knocked up, he had gotten totally naked and we all admired his delicious little bubble ass.  I got behind him in the living room floor and had him bend over slightly and tongue fucked his pretty little asshole for a good ten minutes while Lucas sucked his cock and Joe kissed and twisted his nipples.

I said, boys it's time to seed this gorgeous little fuck.  Miguel, get on your back on the carpet.  I held his feet high in the air and lucas rammed his big cock deep into that pretty little asshole.  He fucked the hell out of him for about 10 minutes or so and announced that the seeding was happening.  He blew a huge load in his ass and pulled out and Joe immediately mounted his hole and bred him like a stud horse.  After Joe blew his load deep in his ass, I inserted the same butt plug in that had been in my ass the day before.

I said let that hot juice ferment in your asshole for a while and then i want to fuck you too.  Miguel said he was there to get bred, so whatever we want.  Damn, what a beautiful boy.  Miguel said he was totally versatile so he will be spreading this new hot seed like its going out of style.  That boned my up good to hear that.  Damn, I could adopt this boy.

to be continued:

• Like 6
  • Upvote 3

• 4 weeks later...

We were all sitting on the floor and talking while we admired Miguel's sweet little ass with the big plug in it when Nate came in from the back room.  didn't realize you were still here Nate.  He had spent some time sleeping and recouping in the quiet.  You gotta see what we have hare.  He looked Miguel over and said looks like a nice little morsel there.  Lucas said he has two good toxic loads fermenting in that sweet little ass now.  Nate said there is going to be another one in  a while.

Miguel said if he could take out that butt plug, he would love to have that big black meat in him.  Nate pulled it out himself and fingered his asshole for a minute and plunged his cock deep into that little bubble butt holle.  on the floor on all fours, Miguel squirmed a bit as his hole was tender now.  Nate fucked the  hell out of him and shot a big load deep in his little ass and then pumped for several minutes till his breed stick fell out and the cum ran down miguel's smooth brown legs.

to be continued:

• Like 1
  • Upvote 2

• 3 months later...

Miguel stayed for another day with us and got several moreloads.  Lucas had called some other buddies that came over bred him befor ehe had to leave.  I was there for the full four days.  I didn't know so much breeding could happen in such a short time.

Being  mostly a top, I had never taken so many loads, let alone have much cock in my ass.  These guys don't just fuck for the sake of fucking,  they fuck to seed.

There were a total of 9 men (breeders) that had been there over the weekend and all were poz with no meds.

I had kept the info from all of them so we could try to have a reunion later on and recharge session.

In a little over a month I had gotten in touch with young Miguel and he told me he had converted and tested poz and had been back to see the men on two more occasions and is now in their recharge group.

I got home and got the fuck flu real bad at the 18 day mark.  It lasted for almost 9 days but when it was over, I got a couple of home test kits and did the tests three days apart and they both said poz.  I didn't want to go to the clinic as I didn't want any record of me being poz for stealthing purposes.

Since then I have had numerous anon breeding sessions at the baths and know I have gifted each one of them.

I will elaborate on some of them soon.

• Like 4
  • Upvote 1

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Just heard back from Miguel.  He has his first successful conversion.  One of his young buddies went on a camping trip with him and spent the weekend breeding.  He got him infected and he has tested poz.  Now he is a bonified gifter.

I have seeded four of the five chasers that I have been wanting to seed.  Only one so far has confirmed a poz result.  I keep  seeding them pretty regularly so its only a matter of time.

Since I got knocked up, now i enjoy taking loads more and more. but i always try to get my load into my partner in every session.   This breeding for effect is a lot hotter than plain old neg fucking.

to be continued:

• Like 1