To tops: rough when told by bottom to be gentle?

Bibottom887

Guest Upstateguy518

Well you're pretty much at the mercy of the top once his cock is in. I'd definitely be rough if asked to be gentle, Gotta be broken in some how so the bottom might as well start now.

If the bottom is offering his ass for use then he needs to be ready for a hard, deep, fucking. Its very frustrating when you want to fuck and being asked to go slow and gentle. If you're ass isn't ready, you best get yourself a butt plug or toy and train your hole first

• Like 6
  • Upvote 3

Guest Dutchdelight
2 minutes ago, OtterTopLDN said:

If the bottom is offering his ass for use then he needs to be ready for a hard, deep, fucking. Its very frustrating when you want to fuck and being asked to go slow and gentle. If you're ass isn't ready, you best get yourself a butt plug or toy and train your hole first

Completely agrre. Ass up, means take it as it is delivered! 

the problem is that it's just so hard to be gentle when you're horny and your dick is in a hot guy's ass, I lose it when I'm fucking a hot guy,

on the few occasions that they wanted me to be gentle I have to admit it took all my concentration and my energy to calm me down

• Like 1
  • Upvote 3

I have on occasion when taking an xxl, extra thick, monster cock had to ask him to just hold it in me for a moment, so my ass could adjust to the size. If the cock is giant, it may take a moment to adjust, but never more than just a moment. I really try not to ask a guy to take it slow or hold it there if I can help it. I know it's hard for them to not just go with the flow of the moment. Besides, I really LOVE a good, hard, deep pounding. A slow fuck is boring.  I don't want any slow, boring fucks. I like hard and intense fucks. That's why I always keep a fresh bottle of poppers in my fist. If a cock is taking me a few moments to get used to, I sniff and sniff and sniff on my poppers. That usually relaxes my sphincters and I'm moaning and groaning in enjoyment very, very quickly. 

• Upvote 1

3 minutes ago, travelingbi said:

I have on occasion when taking an xxl, extra thick, monster cock had to ask him to just hold it in me for a moment, so my ass could adjust to the size. If the cock is giant, it may take a moment to adjust, but never more than just a moment. I really try not to ask a guy to take it slow or hold it there if I can help it. I know it's hard for them to not just go with the flow of the moment. Besides, I really LOVE a good, hard, deep pounding. A slow fuck is boring.  I don't want any slow, boring fucks. I like hard and intense fucks. That's why I always keep a fresh bottle of poppers in my fist. If a cock is taking me a few moments to get used to, I sniff and sniff and sniff on my poppers. That usually relaxes my sphincters and I'm moaning and groaning in enjoyment very, very quickly. 

True. But a slow fuck can be great too. Especially if his dick massages your prostate with every thrust. Drives me nuts (pun intended) and I start dripping pre-cum like crazy.

• Upvote 2

Just now, NLbear said:

True. But a slow fuck can be great too. Especially if his dick massages your prostate with every thrust. Drives me nuts (pun intended) and I start dripping pre-cum like crazy.

That's true. I've got a "regular fuck buddy" that has a very long, thick cock, with a huge mushroom head. He fucks me very slow and deep. Grinding inside me. Then slowly pulling almost all the way out of me, then slowly sliding balls deep back into me. His mushroom cockhead rubs against my prostate as he's fucking me. It makes me cum every time. And he cums in buckets. It all has to to with technique. :D

• Upvote 1

• Moderators

Once you are actually inside me, I am good for however you want to fuck me. I have impressed more than a few horse-hung tops with my ability to take their massive tool. 

I seem to have some little quirk in my anatomy that most tops haven't dealt with. There is a spot close to my hole where the head of a cock will catch, but it is not close enough that pushing there will allow it to easily slip inside. What it does is tear the skin right next to my hole on the way in. I have had this happen a few times including one time where I got ripped open enough to make a huge bloody mess on the sheets although in retrospect I realize that guy was probably tweaked out on something. 

Tops seem to be really offended when I tell them, "No, that's not it. A little lower" as if they know more about my body than I do. Now, that I am "of a certain age" I don't have that problem as much. Tops seem to be more willing to take a middle-aged bottom's word for it. 

Practice and lots of playing around really help's with hitting the right spot perfectly on each try. I had a fuck buddy with the same problem. The ONLY way he was able to get around that issue came from us playing around more frequently and his ability in positioning everything in the right entry perfectly on each try. Yes...practice does it. 

• Like 1
  • Upvote 1

As a bottom, I am at the mercy of the top ---- he drives the train, I am just the caboose.   However, I cannot remember a time I ever asked, begged or told a top to be gentle.    Maybe it was because the first top that took my virginity wanted to give it to me rough, hard, and raw so I would always remember his cock and fuck I just assumed when I am hooking up that is probably going to be how it was.   I think there is a big difference between being bred or fucked and being made love to - just my thoughts

• Upvote 1

The top should do what he wants. m4m can involve rough sex and the bottom should expect to eventually be topped by a real man. Still, even when a top makes love to you he's being sexually rough. Every guy who fucked me though usually all started out the same: they'd eat my ass and lube it with their spit, then slowly move their cocks in my ass until half of it goes in me, then that's when they increase their power. If I did feel slight pain, I'd move foward a bit if he's fucking me doggie, but quickly reposition myself again. I never had problems. Then again, stocky bear men with a tight pot belly are usually great tops and not super aggressive. Its the tall muscular stocky bear tops who are more aggressive. I like both

Still, no top should slow down tho just because a bottom can't handle it. That bottom should go seduce the elderly guy on Craigslist who wants a romantic relationship if they  want gentle sex. m4m is more raw. Any bottom offering their sex to m4m tops should be prepared to take his cock no matter how rough he is and not complain. Of course, being asked to slow down can be avoided by finding bottoms who are sexually fucked up and have intense fantasies of being used in gangbangs, and other degrading sex acts, that won't complain if you fuck his ass a wee bit too much. He'd probably wish you'd go harder lol. Bottoms are expected to be submissive. A non-sub bottom is a sassy bitch that needs to be taught the true existence bottoms live. Sadly, there are more bottoms in the m4m world than tops, so there are no men to fuck us the way we should be fucked which leads to bottoms thinking its okay to ask a top to be gentle on his ass. 

• Like 1