To tops: rough when told by bottom to be gentle?

Bibottom887

I agree with most of what you said except that bottoms are expected to be submissive and a non-sub bottom is a sassy bitch. I consider myself an active bottom and can be aggressive at times as well. Although I am at his mercy once he's inside I use the top like he is using me to get what I want: a dick pumping my hole and his load inside. There's two to tango. Both using each other to get the most out of it. Any top who doesn't like that I will probably not see again. I know a lot of bottoms are submissive but I am not one of them.

• Like 1
  • Upvote 2

Wow, who knew bottoms lost their ability to be human because they prefer to take dick instead of give at that moment. I like to do as the bottom wishes as that bottom guy is the reason I am there at that moment. Otherwise, that bottom could have said "no" and I'd be left with my hand.

• Upvote 2

I've never found a dick so big and thick that I couldn't eventually relax into it.
My personal best(s) have been a black guy with an 11.5", thick bbc. It took a few minutes of having him slowly enter me. And a lot of poppers. But within just a few moments,  I could take a hard pounding from him.
I also had a str8, white, redneck kid from Kentucky with a 12", tick, donkey dick, with a huge mushroom head that fucked the hell out of me for several months when he was living here in Las Vegas for a temporary job. Again, it would take a few minutes and lots of poppers to finally get him into me balls deep. But, once I'd adjusted to it, he was able to give me a balls deep, hard and fast pounding. 
I personally find it a little more difficult to take a mammoth sized cock when I'm on my back. I can more easily take those giant ones if I'm on my knees or on my side. Then, I have no problem. The Kentucky kid fucked me almost once a week for those several months while he was staying in Las Vegas. Even though he was basically str8, he was just so grateful to find a hole that he could fuck. He said he always had a hard time finding women that would let him fuck them. And even most of the gay guys he'd tried to fuck had made him stop, before he could cum. I was the first hole in a long time that he could fuck until he ejaculated. He said most of the time, he'd only get to fuck for a few minutes, then they'd stop him and he'd end up jacking off onto their pussy's or assholes. So, he came back to fuck me quite a few times for those 3 months he lived in Vegas.
An average dick can ram right up inside me in one quick thrust, with no problem at all. It may sometimes hurt for the first thrust or two, depending on it's size, thickness or angle. But, I never even slow those guys down. I just work through the initial pain and it quickly subsides. 
I find guys that have XXL or XXThick cocks are normally used to being a little bit patient at first. They're aware that they may hurt at first. 
It never is much of an issue, because even if I need to slow it down for a bit to adjust to the size, it's normally just for a second or two. Poppers always speeds up the process. 

Edited by travelingbi
  • Upvote 2

I always tend to fuck rough. I love using bottoms, and that's how most of them like it according to my experience. However it can happen some less experienced bottoms ask to get gentle, I admit it is hard for me to slow down. In order to avoid that, I try to only fuck experienced sluts and avoid soft guys. Don't ask me to fuck you if you can't take it!

• Upvote 2

I can't remember ever asking a Fucker to be gentle or go slow. In fact, a powerful single thrust while entering me...the type that takes my breath away, that causes a bead of cold sweat on my brow, that makes me grit my teeth and grip the sheets is always preferred as it sets the tone for what is to cum.

• Upvote 2

On ‎10‎/‎09‎/‎2017 at 3:22 AM, OtterTopLDN said:

If the bottom is offering his ass for use then he needs to be ready for a hard, deep, fucking. Its very frustrating when you want to fuck and being asked to go slow and gentle. If you're ass isn't ready, you best get yourself a butt plug or toy and train your hole first

Agree totally. I present my arse to tops for their use at their speed in the way they want. I submit myself totally to ,my tops and my job is to ensure I am the best bottom I can be for him.

On ‎11‎/‎09‎/‎2017 at 11:32 AM, BottomKink said:

The top should do what he wants. m4m can involve rough sex and the bottom should expect to eventually be topped by a real man. Still, even when a top makes love to you he's being sexually rough. Every guy who fucked me though usually all started out the same: they'd eat my ass and lube it with their spit, then slowly move their cocks in my ass until half of it goes in me, then that's when they increase their power. If I did feel slight pain, I'd move foward a bit if he's fucking me doggie, but quickly reposition myself again. I never had problems. Then again, stocky bear men with a tight pot belly are usually great tops and not super aggressive. Its the tall muscular stocky bear tops who are more aggressive. I like both

Still, no top should slow down tho just because a bottom can't handle it. That bottom should go seduce the elderly guy on Craigslist who wants a romantic relationship if they  want gentle sex. m4m is more raw. Any bottom offering their sex to m4m tops should be prepared to take his cock no matter how rough he is and not complain. Of course, being asked to slow down can be avoided by finding bottoms who are sexually fucked up and have intense fantasies of being used in gangbangs, and other degrading sex acts, that won't complain if you fuck his ass a wee bit too much. He'd probably wish you'd go harder lol. Bottoms are expected to be submissive. A non-sub bottom is a sassy bitch that needs to be taught the true existence bottoms live. Sadly, there are more bottoms in the m4m world than tops, so there are no men to fuck us the way we should be fucked which leads to bottoms thinking its okay to ask a top to be gentle on his ass. 

exactly right. as a total bottom pig I would never tell a top what to do. I am there for his use, his pleasure and his seeding and my total mindset is round pleasuring him and being totally uninhibited and totally earning the seed I get pumped into me.

• 3 weeks later...
Guest apollobchbttm

A true bottom is only concerned with presenting his holes to the fucker. The pleasure the bottom receives is secondary to the top’s expectations

Edited by apollobchbttm
Spelling

Was with a top last month who was very well endowed. As I lay on my back with my legs up ready to be fucked I asked him to go slow and be gentle to start with. He looked me in the eye with disdain and said, I know what I'm fucking doing. He pushed his big cock straight in, I gasped as he entered me fully, balls deep, he then proceeded to give me a very hard fucking. Lesson learned was however big his cock, just shut up, take it and enjoy being fucked

• Upvote 2

Never had that situation. I always tell the bottom i like it rough and they better take it anyway i serve it. Never even heard a peep back, they all agreed. Most faggots are cum addicts and will do what it takes to have me unload in them. I also know i am better looking than most so i guess that would help me get away with shit most cannot?

• Upvote 2

Guest Memphian

Like some have said, when I'm taking a really big cock I might ask him to go slow for the first minute until I'm loose enough then I want him to use me as he pleases.  I've never had one complain.  Even the same top has different moods. I used to have a regular who liked to get me in doggy and pound the hell out of me until he emptied his balls, especially if he didn't have much time.  But sometimes he wanted me in missionary and he would savor a slow fuck, just enjoying the sensations of my tight cunt wrapped around his cock.