To tops: rough when told by bottom to be gentle?

Bibottom887

On 9/9/2017 at 1:22 PM, OtterTopLDN said:

If the bottom is offering his ass for use then he needs to be ready for a hard, deep, fucking. Its very frustrating when you want to fuck and being asked to go slow and gentle. If you're ass isn't ready, you best get yourself a butt plug or toy and train your hole first

I agree.

If you don't want it hard and deep, you might wanna rethink your life choices. I usually start off slow because I'm well-endowed and I've had the "easy...easy..." thing on more than one occasion. That said, I'm not trying to take it easy or chase you all over the bed because you can't handle it.

• Upvote 1

14 hours ago, Biker18914 said:

i would rather be fucked hard, NOT gentle.

Gentle isn't soooo bad! 

My favorite NSA top would go from slamming into my ass, then gently thrusting in me while he kissed my lips, and he also licked my thighs, kissed my neck while I sucked his cock. I felt like a total femme after he fucked me. And this was at a fucking adult theater at 1am!!! 

Bottom here...its been my experience that the more I tell a top to ease up (or even to stop) the harder he pounds me....not thst I'm complaining. I just found out early on that, with some very dom tops, that they really get off in the idea that they're hurting you with their "immense" cock. As in all fetishes, there are some that love the power and control over someone else and the feeling they get from knowing theiy can wield their cocks like a weapon that causes others pain gets them off.

Case as in point, I know several dom tops that are really into rape play. Sex isn't satisfying to them unless I'm crying for them to stop. The more I "fight back", the better they like it. They simoly like their sex very rough and hard and "against my will". Are they really raping me?- no. I fully knew now it was going to go down. I just simply sit back and enjoy the ride because they're all about puttng all the work: twisting and bending me into different positions, gagging me on their dick, pounding my hole mercilessly until its a gaping mess. 

• Upvote 2

On ‎10‎/‎3‎/‎2017 at 12:24 PM, apollobchbttm said:

A true bottom is only concerned with presenting his holes to the fucker. The pleasure the bottom receives is secondary to the top’s expectations

absolutely. I am there to ensure the top has the best time possible, to be totally receptive to his needs and wants and there for his total use. My reward is the wonderful feeling that engulfs me when cock is inside me and tops' seed pumped into me

• 5 months later...
On 10/3/2017 at 12:53 PM, BreedingTop71 said:

Never had that situation. I always tell the bottom i like it rough and they better take it anyway i serve it. Never even heard a peep back, they all agreed. Most faggots are cum addicts and will do what it takes to have me unload in them. I also know i am better looking than most so i guess that would help me get away with shit most cannot?

When giving my ass to a TOP, it's their choice how to use it once it's been surrendered to them

As a Top I get the best out of bottoms by letting them adjust , was in a dark room last week and saw a top power fuck a bottom who wasn’t ready I was pissed off because the bottom was in agony and left and I was next up.

I can show I’m boss without hurting the bottom 

• Upvote 1

Guest bbbearlover1

Call me strange, but I don't think that "gentle" and "fucking" among males goes together. I've yet to hear anyone I've fucked ask me to "be gentle" (and I am not).

Guest RD4hotsex
19 minutes ago, bbbearlover1 said:

Call me strange, but I don't think that "gentle" and "fucking" among males goes together. I've yet to hear anyone I've fucked ask me to "be gentle" (and I am not).

Gentle never crosses my mind. I love being fucked enjoy the pleasures that feel and take the pain as it happen

On 9/9/2017 at 10:22 AM, OtterTopLDN said:

If the bottom is offering his ass for use then he needs to be ready for a hard, deep, fucking. Its very frustrating when you want to fuck and being asked to go slow and gentle. If you're ass isn't ready, you best get yourself a butt plug or toy and train your hole first

This is pretty much how the guys I prefer approach things. If they're going to take my ass, might as well do it as THEY please. THEIR pleasure, their anger, strength, force is all a big part of the allure for me. Use and abuse.

• Like 1

I'm all bottom. I'm not interested at all in a gentle fucking. I'd be bored to death with a slow, gentle fuck. I really love to get pounded hard and deep. And as a bottom, I'm there for the top to use. However, there are sometimes when the top might be especially big or thick, where it might take me a few moments where I'll ask him to just hold his cock there for me to adjust to it. It doesn't take very long for me to take a few deep sniffs of poppers and relax my ass enough for him to begin to start pounding. But, I do appreciate a top that will give me just a few moments to relax my ass for his assault. As soon as I've relaxed, he can pound me as hard, long and deep as he wants.

• Upvote 2

Guest descartes70817

I'll start slowly if you need time to get used to my cock in your cunt but once I feel you relax I'm doing what I feel like doing. That's going to be fast and hard or slow and deep depending how I feel, very possibly both in one session. Hard and deep to finish is a given though.

5 minutes ago, descartes70817 said:

I'll start slowly if you need time to get used to my cock in your cunt but once I feel you relax I'm doing what I feel like doing. That's going to be fast and hard or slow and deep depending how I feel, very possibly both in one session. Hard and deep to finish is a given though.

That's exactly how I like it. :D

Guest GoneFishing

I am verbal if the fuck is too passive.  I say deeper - harder.  I won’t break. Etc. then it’s balls to the wall.   As a top I’ve developed a long deep stroke approach then build up the pistons when I’m close to shooting the goo.  I love to savor and explore the mans ass. Looking to for the spot in his ass where the seeds will be planted and pollinated.  ☣️

Edited by GoneFishing