To tops: rough when told by bottom to be gentle?

Bibottom887

2 minutes ago, descartes70817 said:

I'll start slowly if you need time to get used to my cock in your cunt but once I feel you relax I'm doing what I feel like doing. That's going to be fast and hard or slow and deep depending how I feel, very possibly both in one session. Hard and deep to finish is a given though.

i appreciate this descartes, thank you.

i think the key to hot sex is connecting. i happen to be wired (it seems) as a bottom, but while that has an obvious general connotation, we're all individuals and all at least somewhat different. i've had my share of hook up, breed and go sex, and that is awesome stuff. But by far the best sex i've had is with guys who get into my head space and breed my mind as well as my hole. As a bottom, i will spread my mental legs and open my mind to getting bred too, but that can be hard to do if the Top isn't into reading me, which is evidenced by how He approaches me on the physical level.  

For me, when a Top opens my hole in a way i can tell He is paying attention to the effect He is having on me, it leads right to the door of my mind... and if He is purposely looking for it, He'll see it and enter my head space and fuck there too. 

• Upvote 1

Guest descartes70817
1 hour ago, tallslenderguy said:

i appreciate this descartes, thank you.

i think the key to hot sex is connecting. i happen to be wired (it seems) as a bottom, but while that has an obvious general connotation, we're all individuals and all at least somewhat different. i've had my share of hook up, breed and go sex, and that is awesome stuff. But by far the best sex i've had is with guys who get into my head space and breed my mind as well as my hole. As a bottom, i will spread my mental legs and open my mind to getting bred too, but that can be hard to do if the Top isn't into reading me, which is evidenced by how He approaches me on the physical level.  

For me, when a Top opens my hole in a way i can tell He is paying attention to the effect He is having on me, it leads right to the door of my mind... and if He is purposely looking for it, He'll see it and enter my head space and fuck there too. 

Since the best, most mind-blowing sex I've had always happened with a bottom whose mind I blew first it only makes sense to me to leave you desperate for more. It is absolutely fucking amazing when I fuck a bottom to orgasm and instant blow my load in his cunt while he shoots his load on my belly.

I just don't think there is a standard, one size fits all (so to speak) answer to this question.  As a well used and practiced bottom, my hole is officially the male version of a pussy (which doesn't make me feminine, but it does make me a receptacle for a Man to penetrate). Anyone who has been with a virgin or someone who hasn't been opened up, knows there is a sort of breaking in period for most.

My guess is most of the guys who ask their Top to be "gentle" are either inexperienced, versatiles or versatile Tops who only get fucked occasionally? I have an anonymous FB who's cock I've never seen because i am always face down  when He breeds me, butt the first time He entered me i gasped and kinda tightened from the pain. I wasn't expecting His size from His cock pictures, but He's got girth, especially at the base of His cock.  But there was no way i was going to say "be gentle,"  and i adjusted soon enough.  My point is, it's experience that resulted in me just backing into Him and loving His cock vs fear for my self. It's not altruism on my part, i crave His cock and energy and am practiced enough to see and feel past any initial discomfort till i adjust and blend into Who He is. And for me, that is what it means to bottom, to blend into, become one with the Man Topping me, no matter the flavor.

• Upvote 1

On 9/10/2017 at 1:30 PM, drscorpio said:

Once you are actually inside me, I am good for however you want to fuck me. I have impressed more than a few horse-hung tops with my ability to take their massive tool. 

I seem to have some little quirk in my anatomy that most tops haven't dealt with. There is a spot close to my hole where the head of a cock will catch, but it is not close enough that pushing there will allow it to easily slip inside. What it does is tear the skin right next to my hole on the way in. I have had this happen a few times including one time where I got ripped open enough to make a huge bloody mess on the sheets although in retrospect I realize that guy was probably tweaked out on something. 

Tops seem to be really offended when I tell them, "No, that's not it. A little lower" as if they know more about my body than I do. Now, that I am "of a certain age" I don't have that problem as much. Tops seem to be more willing to take a middle-aged bottom's word for it. 

Holy shit, glad im not the only one!  Very few tops can get it in on the first shot, only one in recent memory (and he left a load in me too ;) )

I, too have a little loose skin outside my hole for whatever reason. Careful not to tug it.

The question at hand, I tell guys to slow down when we start. I don’t like a lot of lube, the less the better, so that’s the trade off. Just as when I’m topping, I like to feel you open me up inch by inch and let me get comfortable so we can both relax and let go. I’m not abnormally tight or a whiny bottom but I do need a minute or two to stretch open.

A faggot is there to be used. Pain, no pain, pleasure or not, the fag does NOT matter. It is about ME, i am the Top, he needs to be ready to please and to take the seed i offer. If not, an Alpha like me is not what the bottom needs and he may need to go looking for a boyfriend or something more tender and or sweet. 

• Like 1
  • Upvote 2

• 4 weeks later...
On 11 September 2017 at 11:02 AM, BottomKink said:

The top should do what he wants. m4m can involve rough sex and the bottom should expect to eventually be topped by a real man. Still, even when a top makes love to you he's being sexually rough. Every guy who fucked me though usually all started out the same: they'd eat my ass and lube it with their spit, then slowly move their cocks in my ass until half of it goes in me, then that's when they increase their power. If I did feel slight pain, I'd move foward a bit if he's fucking me doggie, but quickly reposition myself again. I never had problems. Then again, stocky bear men with a tight pot belly are usually great tops and not super aggressive. Its the tall muscular stocky bear tops who are more aggressive. I like both

Still, no top should slow down tho just because a bottom can't handle it. That bottom should go seduce the elderly guy on Craigslist who wants a romantic relationship if they  want gentle sex. m4m is more raw. Any bottom offering their sex to m4m tops should be prepared to take his cock no matter how rough he is and not complain. Of course, being asked to slow down can be avoided by finding bottoms who are sexually fucked up and have intense fantasies of being used in gangbangs, and other degrading sex acts, that won't complain if you fuck his ass a wee bit too much. He'd probably wish you'd go harder lol. Bottoms are expected to be submissive. A non-sub bottom is a sassy bitch that needs to be taught the true existence bottoms live. Sadly, there are more bottoms in the m4m world than tops, so there are no men to fuck us the way we should be fucked which leads to bottoms thinking its okay to ask a top to be gentle on his ass. 

That there.... Love it. Yeah bottoms should perk our pussy and take it how it's given. 

I was such a weak bottom at first. Then I met the best top ever- never ever saw his face. He'd hold me down till he was done and man was he rough - I struggled at first but eventually came to my senses and realised my place. I'm a bottom, my place is to do what u want - and if you're not Top enough to simply take what u want from me - don't even bother. 

• Like 1
  • Upvote 2

I like to see that most bottoms here understand their role is to please their Alpha. I know it sounds logical but to us, total tops, it is a relief to actually find a sub who knows his place  and embraces it. 

If a sub likes the Alpha, what he does with his cock shouldnt be a problem. After all, the sub’s pleasure derives and is directly proportioned to the pleasure he gives his Top. If the Top is inconvenienced or annoyed or restricted his pleasure is diminished and the bottom has failed his core mission. 

When a real Man is orgasming, the sub becomes just a warm hole, a cum repository, a sex object. What happens to it in those brief seconds doesnt matter, only the Man’s okeasure matters. Of course, the stronger the orgasm, the more pride the bottom should feel, credit to the sub’s disposition. After all, there are no tops without bottoms

• Like 1
  • Upvote 3

10 hours ago, BreedingTop71 said:

I like to see that most bottoms here understand their role is to please their Alpha. I know it sounds logical but to us, total tops, it is a relief to actually find a sub who knows his place  and embraces it. 

If a sub likes the Alpha, what he does with his cock shouldnt be a problem. After all, the sub’s pleasure derives and is directly proportioned to the pleasure he gives his Top. If the Top is inconvenienced or annoyed or restricted his pleasure is diminished and the bottom has failed his core mission. 

When a real Man is orgasming, the sub becomes just a warm hole, a cum repository, a sex object. What happens to it in those brief seconds doesnt matter, only the Man’s okeasure matters. Of course, the stronger the orgasm, the more pride the bottom should feel, credit to the sub’s disposition. After all, there are no tops without bottoms

Turning me on...

too few tops with that confidence in my area. You're the kind of top that could take me no probs with no lube - that kind of top just needs to look at me and I'm wet and ready

• Like 1
  • Upvote 1

Guest AmbertheTG75

As a bareback sissy bottom I'm there for my tops pleasure. Usually any time I've told a top to be gentle it get him hornier and he really fucks me deep and hard and I take it Like the little slut I am. 

On 4/9/2018 at 11:42 PM, Cumdump35 said:

Turning me on...

too few tops with that confidence in my area. You're the kind of top that could take me no probs with no lube - that kind of top just needs to look at me and I'm wet and ready

I am surrounded by faggots who crave my cock. I am picky. Knowing that you understand Me would def put you on the top of my list. I crave ass night and day. I have come to realized a good JO is better than fucking the wrong bottom 

• Upvote 1

On 12 April 2018 at 4:52 AM, BreedingTop71 said:

I am surrounded by faggots who crave my cock. I am picky. Knowing that you understand Me would def put you on the top of my list. I crave ass night and day. I have come to realized a good JO is better than fucking the wrong bottom 

shame there's so many lazy bottoms out there. I can understand inexperience but laziness is inexcusable.