To tops: rough when told by bottom to be gentle?

Bibottom887

I fully expect a top to fuck me how he wants. My pain or discomfort should not be a worry of his. You can't give your ass up and then tell an alpha male how to fuck. I tell all my tops if I complain about it hurting or ask to stop/slow down slap the shit out of me and make me hurt more. If it's a good enough slap I Definitely shut the fuck up and take it.

• 11 months later...
  • 1 year later...
On 9/11/2017 at 1:48 PM, revemupman said:

A top fucks at his own pace and aggression. Usually I start off slow so I can feel every stroke in those guts then I pick up speed and aggression till I dump. 

Even if it hurts I would never ask the top to stop or go gentle, as a committed bottom I turn my body over to the power and control of the top.

Guest CumLvr80

I’m a low-mileage bottom with a tight hole. So, I normally ask for a gentle touch initially. But, once I’m nice and relaxed back there, all bets are off. Same goes for when I innocently plead for them to pull out if they’re serving it up raw. I know my place and accept they aren’t obligated to actually listen to what I say. 

learned early on, if you don't think you can take it.....don't take it, cuz once he's inside it's his hole lol .  Made the mistake of telling a top he was being to rough and be more gentle, he told me I hadn't seen rough, beat the fuck outta my hole, one of roughest fucks lol.  So I learned if he inside, bite down, take it, be a good bitch, cuz that's his hole till he done

• Like 3

I use faggots however the fuck I want. I am the boss, cumdumps exist for men to use. lf some faggot wants me to gentle I just use it harder, degrade it more and show it what it is. That's the kind of faggot I will most likely piss on and choke a bit.

• Like 4
  • Upvote 1
  • Piggy 1
  • Thanks 2

8 hours ago, blkboibtm said:

learned early on, if you don't think you can take it.....don't take it, cuz once he's inside it's his hole lol .  Made the mistake of telling a top he was being to rough and be more gentle, he told me I hadn't seen rough, beat the fuck outta my hole, one of roughest fucks lol.  So I learned if he inside, bite down, take it, be a good bitch, cuz that's his hole till he done

Nope, a faggot is an alpha’s to use the moment he walks through the door. Outside of something that will kill it, a faggot shouldn’t complain.

• Like 1
  • Upvote 1

I think a bottom has to build up to being a faggot, learning the tricks of the trade. I don’t think a Top should be rough with a nervous young bottom who clearly isn’t capable.

For someone like me or a lot of us on this site though, we have no place or right to ask for gentle treatment. We give up our cunts for use and it’s the Top’s right to do whatever he likes with them. I LOVE being roughed up!

On 9/9/2017 at 12:22 PM, OtterTopLDN said:

If the bottom is offering his ass for use then he needs to be ready for a hard, deep, fucking. Its very frustrating when you want to fuck and being asked to go slow and gentle. If you're ass isn't ready, you best get yourself a butt plug or toy and train your hole first

I love a good, hard fucking, but the top hopefully realizes that the harder and deeper he fucks you, the more likely the bottom is to react by squirming and shifting. Tops need to be respectful of that. It’s a compliment to the top’s size and skill.

I've been with guys who asked me to be gentle...usually they're new to getting fucked or haven't been fucked much and I try and be gentle. I don't want to scare them off of getting fucked. I was that way when I first started getting fucked. Now if it's role play that's different. While I have a nice sized dick its not really a monster cock and I'm never going to be able to tear up a guy's ass, nor do I want to. I'm more a gentle lover than anything else.

I've actually put on my profiles not to contact me if you can't take a hard pounding. I'm sick of substandard bottoms, I'm there to pound and use a hole until my balls draw up and I shoot spunk in their body. Not gently make love until they cum from wanking, then they ask you to stop and wank off over their chest or some other bullshit pedastiran suggestion. 

• Like 1