12 october: Dutchdelights Loads challenge gangbang

Guest Dutchdelight

Guest Dutchdelight

Travelling Dutch power bottom cum dump, that loves All cocks ....taking Seed in a totallly discreet dungeon venue near Warren St. No entrance fee, this is not a club, it's a private venue.

From 4pm- late night, until last guy unload his seed. I will be the only bottom.

I want guys who want to unload down my bubble butt. Only come with one goal. That's to give me your load. This hole will be WET!! All sizes accepted and Well Hung +++ .

Come  and go,  break from work or hang out and load me a few times. Very experienced at these, host them regularly over the UK and USA and had some great ??times there with lots of loads donated in my ass. Totally genuine.

Hard cocks wanted. Big loads wanted.  I want to take as many loads as I can . All loads might be tallyed on my ass with a marker. Address and room number given the Day of the Party . Bring poppers if you like .??

More pics upon reply!

file-4DE117E2-4366-4755-9378-BF4852DF7E55-11226-000011C57A504E0C.jpg

Guest Dutchdelight
24 minutes ago, AZRawPig said:

Let's get started on this. 

Only Tops are expected. No bottoms. Sexclub the Vault  is around the corner so you can allways go there.

Breeders attending Vault can breed me before or after their visit to the Vault if they want. If the do after, I sincerely hope rhe can do some advertising for me in the Vault that evening! 

All advertisement is welcome by the way. Want to receive a recordbreaking number of loads that evening.

Guest Dutchdelight

Website for this Gangbang is now online! Dutchdelight.eu

please share with any top interested AND available in London the late afternoon/ evening/ night of  October 12th!

Wanna take  a record high number of loads!

Guest Dutchdelight

I have, but there only during weekdays and office hours. Mostly in suana Tibet Eindhoven Where you from? Please find me on planet romeo or BBRTS. Links via my website: www.dutchdeligth.eu

• 3 weeks later...
Guest Dutchdelight

Can somebody please help me get my Challenge listed/announced on Graigs List london please? Any other local datingsite is ok too!

Create your ad as you want mentioning te event and me please. You can take picters from my album or from my website. Then direct them to my website or mail please!

To date over 200 applicanrts via BBRTS only for donations, but still accepting invites.

Aiming for world record of Loads taken in one gangbang next Thursday. Target is set at 171! Personal record to beat is 78 so 79 will be minimum to take!

PLEASE HELP 

www.dutchdelight.eu

Guest Dutchdelight

Was great indeed. Paused in between but extend till 11 o'clocl. Ended up with 80 loads in total.

will definately repeat next year!!

London is now number one in the challenge?