Cell Block

There was a time when the back room at Cell Block was a place to be, to be seen, to see, and most importantly to be had . . . if you enjoyed public sadomasochistic sex.  Since I do enjoy any kind of sex in public, semi-public, private, anonymously, and any other form, I enjoyed visiting the back room at Cell Block.  (For those being unfamiliar, Cell Block is a leather bar in Chicago.)  That said, let your imagination go with the flow.

I visited Cell Block many times through the years.  I met many men from there.  Some I went home with and was used gloriously for their perversions.  Others became just bar friends with whom I enjoyed chatting and visiting when I hit the Windy City.  Still others had other relationship statuses with me.

There is one visit to Chicago and trip to Cell Block which stands out in my mind.  It was a very memorable trip as well as productive.  I met up with my bar friends around ten and spent time learning what all they had been up to since my last visit.  They were such interesting men.

The back room opened and though not a great rush to occupy it occurred there was a diminished number of patrons in the front bar.  I always waited for the initial occupancy to settle in before going.  Once my waiting period had passed which was a half hour to forty-five minutes usually, I would excuse myself from my group and make my way to the back room where I hoped to at least make a hook-up with at least one man.

I liked to enter on the right side as that was where the door leading to the rest room was located.  Calculation is that with even that small area not occupied by men against the wall or near the door, that space which normally would be filled would have its occupants scattered about the room’s other walls.  Thus, by entering and staying on that side of the room initially, I would see more men.  Yes, calculating and playing the odds always put me a very small step ahead of others.  And, if needed, I was always closer to the rest room in case I needed to piss.

I generally would take up a position about two to three feet from the rest room door.  I could see then who went in and when they came out.  I also had a very good view of the entire room especially the raised walkway with fencing that was at the end of the room.  Many interesting scenes of entertainment happened there.  Some of which I participated in. 

This night I was fortunate to find a spot in my preferred area and settled in with my club soda to begin my watch.  I saw the usual floggings, spankings, parade of property, pissing, sucking, and making out by men of all descriptions.  The traffic in and out of the rest room was nothing to note.  I turned my attention once more to the shows that were being performed on the raised walkway.

This walkway was against the back wall.  It had a chain link fence on the front side of it making it a narrow passageway from one side of the room to the other.  This was also a “stage” where many scenes played out in public.  Men stood on the floor and sucked cocks that were stuck through the chain link.  Some even got a few piss drinks served there.  On the walkway, there were all different scenes that took place meaning nipple torture, sucking, cbt, kissing, ass slapping, and even on rare occasion a burning done with a cigarette, a cigar, or a lighter.  Oh, the delightful eroticism of sadomasochism that we engage in to satisfy that wonderful lust that we crave.

As I stood watching the scenes as they developed and were completed, I became so affixed to watching that I lost myself and objective for the night.  What I remember is that I heard in my ear, “Looks like the floor shows are pretty dull and the usual fare.”  I turned to see who had made such a statement.  I turned to my left facing a white man an inch or two taller than me, about my weight, piercing blue eyes, short brown hair, full beard and moustache, muscled but not bulky (obviously not gym but real muscles from work), wearing a leather vest, black t-shirt, jeans, and biker boots.  He had my attention.

“It beats a video though,” I replied.

He laughed but nodded agreement.  We turned our attention back to the walkway.  I drank the last of my club soda and set down the empty glass.  I again stood watching the different shows on the walkway but aware that there was now someone who had noticed me.  It was only a matter of time to see if there would be any more communication between us.  I shifted on my feet and settled on my right foot.  As I completed this shifting, I felt a slight pressure on the seam of my jeans.  I stood perfectly still.  The pointed pressure began moving up and down my seam.  I let about four passes go before deciding to act.

I slowly pushed on my toes making my body move slightly backwards.  With my continued pushing backwards, I was rewarded with two more passes of what I presumed was a finger.  Following this pointed pressure, came a rubbing of my right ass cheek.  I stayed where I was and let things develop.  Rubbing my ass in its entirety soon was the deal.  I let this happen for several minutes before finally turning slightly to the right.  Now, instead of my back to the wall, my stance was at an angle to it.  I also made this turn so that I stepped a half step away from the wall.  Let whoever is behind me have full view and access to my ass.

I heard and felt movement behind me feeling a body move closer to me.  A pair of hands began rubbing over my arms, upper hips, ass cheeks, upper thighs in the front and sides, ending on my stomach and reaching upward to my nipples.  Finding my nipples, hands grasped them fully squeezing hard but eventually specializing by using two fingers on each hand to grasp the tips and squeeze hard as he twisted them.  I sighed deeply surrendering to the rush.  It did hurt so good.

This man took over as I willingly succumbed to his wishes.  Nothing had been verbalized between us other than those few words which were commentary on what we were viewing.  I had no idea what his full or real intention was but was prepared to be a part of it.  He continued to feel his way around my body as I settled back onto the front side of his body.  We melded into one while still being the user and the used.  He continued to explore me for a few minutes before leaning into my ear and asking, “You up for some public use in a corner?”  I shook my head in assent.  He stepped from behind me and moved to the corner of the room just a few feet away with me following.

There, he backed me into the corner wrapping his arms around my waist putting his mouth close to my ear.  I heard him say, “You do not speak.  You nod yes or no for response.  Faggots I use have no business talking to me.  Do you understand and agree?” 

I nodded yes. 

“Are you willing for some heavy nipple torture and ass spanking?" 

I nodded yes. 

“Are you willing for cock and ball torture?” 

I shook my head no.  He paused for a very long time.  “Are you cleaned out for finger fucking?”

I nodded yes. 

“Can you take as many as three fingers without complaint?” 

I nodded yes. 

“Can you take three fingers roughly?” 

I nodded yes. 

“Are you willing for me to fuck you here?” 

I nodded yes. 

“Are you willing for me to choose other men to fuck you?” 

I nodded yes. 

“Are you willing to strip naked except for your boots?” 

I nodded yes. 

“Tell the wall why no cbt.” 

I turned slightly to the wall and said, “I have a mass on my right ball from a major injury in childhood.”

I felt both my nipples being squeezed now and twisted sharply.  I stood there yearning for more as my body awakened to this intense pleasurable pain as my cock grew.  As my nipples were released, more pain as the blood rushed back into the mashed areas.  In my ear I heard, “When I tell you to do so, you will strip totally except for your boots.  You will roll up the contents of your clothes putting your wallet in the middle of your clothes.  You will then stack them on end in the corner here where you can watch them.  You will kneel before me when you are finished for your final acceptance by me.  Do you understand and accept?” 

I nodded yes. 

“Strip.”

He stepped slightly away from me, and I proceeded to remove my biker boots then my vest and black t-shirt which I folded in half quickly laying them on top of my boots.  I then unhooked my belt, unsnapped my jeans, unzipped them, and slid my jeans down stepping out of them.  As I rose up to fold them, this Sir stepped forward saying, “Leave that jock on.”  I nodded continuing to fold my jeans in half making sure that my wallet was in the middle and placed my t-shirt on my jeans rolling them both into a bundle which I placed in the corner with my vest on top as instructed.  I put my biker boots on and knelt.

I could tell that men around me had begun to position themselves watching my actions.  I dutifully kept my head down watching the boots of this Sir as I held my hands behind me as I knelt.  He stepped forward reaching around my throat securing a rope at the back of my neck.  He announced publicly, “This is a faggot I’ve claimed for public use tonight.  He has not earned my collar but is mine by virtue of my rope.  I present him now for your witness of my using him as a pain pig.  This is only to see if he meets minimum standards.  He is a breeding bitch though and will be available for all to use when I am finished with him.  Faggots that I use are not allowed to speak.  If you have a question, direct it to me.”  Nothing was said from anyone.

“Faggot, get up and face the corner.  Put one hand on each wall and spread your legs.  Make sure you are at a slight angle and ready for my use.”  I followed my orders and was soon enough prepared for public use.  I felt a presence behind me followed by a sharp stinging almost instantaneously with a crisp slapping sound as my ass began feeling blows from a gloved right hand and then a gloved left hand that continued to alternate as my ass surely reddened with each blow.  As quickly as it had begun, this beautiful torture stopped only to be replaced by my nipples being grasped and tortured once more but more savagely than had been done before.  I contained my sounds in my throat as I accepted all these assaults.  My cock had begun to grow more and stretched the pouch on my jockstrap.  I was leaking pre-cum almost as if I were pissing.  The joy of such can only be understood by a Sadist or another masochist.

Once more pain rushed into my nipples as they were released from the mighty crush of this Sir’s pincer fingers.  He stepped backwards and again assaulted my ass with his gloved hands heating my ass cheeks to a very hot red without my ever having the need to see them.  Experience had told me what I looked like at this point.  This new Sir stepped forward leaning in close to my ear and said, “Are you prepared for me to use my belt on your back, ass, and legs?”  I thought as quickly as possible at his precise words knowing that the boundaries had changed and shook my head yes.

He stepped backwards several steps.  I heard him unsnap his buckle and withdraw his belt.  I made a slight shuffle in my position and prepared myself by hunching my back slightly and moving slightly lower with my hands and backwards with my feet.  My back, ass, and legs were going to be fully available for him.  As I prepared myself once more, I also heard several feet moving to my right and left as men moved away from the area.  I felt the first sting on my back and jerked my head upwards immediately moving it back down.  Two, three, four, five, six more blows to my back.  He moved on to my ass with criss cross action marking me with such temporary belt marks. 

I sensed him stepping to the side as the assault on my ass eased to be followed quickly by my legs being hit.  He moved quickly like a cat from one side of me to the other making one leg and then the other the primary target for his belt.  And, when satisfied there, he moved up to my back once more where he gave me about a half dozen more slaps of his belt moving on to my ass for another half dozen slaps, and ending back on my legs for a finale.  He rushed into me as I stood there bathed in sweat and knowing that I had red marks all over my back side.  He wrapped his arms around my chest pulling me into him causing a secondary round of pain to shoot through me.  He hissed into my ear, “You’re a fucking pig for pain, and you’ve got me turned on real good.”  I knew what he meant as my ass though on fire from his beating could feel his hard cock being pressed into my skin.  “Pig, you bend way over when I let go of you.  You might survive this.”  He released me, and I bent over.

Almost instantly I felt a very dry sharp pain in my hole as he plunged his middle finger full length into my ass with no benefit of spit or lube.  Sweat is no real lube.  He fingered me hard for a few minutes before inserting his index finger along with his middle finger.  Still no lube was used.  He continued to now assault my inside as he gently rubbed my back and ass cheeks admiring his work no doubt.  Finally satisfied with his double digit assault, he now shoved his ring finger in me and began a slower but steadier assault with his twists and turns and full length jabs as I made every effort to accept him.  This Man was talented outside and inside at inflicting wonderfully erotic pain.

Once satisfied that his three-digit assault had done their job, I felt all three fingers withdrawn quickly collapsing my hole and giving me a needed break.  I began once more breathing easily and taking in full lungs of air not only to give me a respite but to bring me back to some level of thinking.  This did not last long though.  This Sir had other ideas and was keen on knowing when one of his faggots had recouped enough for further use.

With no fanfare, once more I felt my hole being splayed open with a middle finger.  This time the assault was different.  This time there was a decidedly different purpose.  This was not to determine if my gut was clean and could take a hard finger fucking.  Scraping was being done.  I felt long deliberate strokes of his fingertip that moved downward attempting to abrade my insides.  This somewhat surprised me and didn’t.  He continued a careful but methodical movement all around my inside and completely the length that his middle finger could make.  He had no doubt made some inroads at some point on my insides.

Satisfied that his last invasion was to his satisfaction this Sir removed his middle finger stood once more behind me pushing upright bringing his three fingers to my mouth where I willingly accepted them using my tongue to wash them clean.  As I bathed his fingers, I heard once more the familiar voice saying, “You fucking faggot.  Your ass is going to get bred tonight and you ARE going to accept it, aren’t you?” 

I shook my head yes.

“You need being bred in public, don’t you?” 

I shook my head yes. 

“You make any sound of protest at all, bitch, and I will beat you senseless.  You understand and agree?” 

I shook my head yes. 

“Your ass was bleeding when I pulled my fingers out.  You know what that means, don’t you, bitch?” 

I shook my head yes as I had already tasted the slightness of blood on this Sir’s fingers.

Fingers were pulled from my mouth as I felt this Sir unsnap his jeans and heard the zipper slide quickly downward stopping only once it had reached the bottom.  I felt a scalding hot rod of meat jump out and strike my cheeks.  Mentally I prepared myself for what I knew would be a much more erotic painful entry in my ass.  I willed myself to switch off all my senses of pain that would result in an openly public display of physical hurt while at the same time channeling those thoughts of delightful acceptance of what was to come and to embrace this pain as a needed supply of energy to me.

I stood facing the corner as my blood red cheeks were pulled apart allowing the head of this Sir’s cock to align itself with the opening of my ass.  I felt his left hand firmly grasp atop my torso as his right hand moved to my waist.  My ass cheeks closed in around his cock sealing my fate.  No pretense of making niceties by offering up any spit or other lube.  My own body moisture was all that I was going to be granted to allow this formidable cock to gain entry into my ass.

The pain was exotic as I knew it would be when with no warning my sphincter and ass lips were spread open wide and forced to accept this now fully hardened cock from this Sir whom I had seen only briefly.  The channel of my gut fully inflated as this hardened upward turned tube on a man made its way inside me at the speed of light stretching so that with each passing of the smallest fraction of his cock created the friction that a glacier does as it descends a valley scraping and abrading as it passes.  Such exotic pain delivered was what I needed now.  More he pushed himself into my ass as he drove his hardened upward bent spike into me no doubt stretching those small cuts he had made with his fingernail.  I made every effort to push outward not to expel but to allow further entry and to ease my angst of not satisfying him.

He heard no sound from me other than a sharp inhale of air which I held until he had fully inserted his curved manliness—his scepter of authority over me.  Once done, I did make an effort to relax to allow the full enjoyment of this man and how he had invaded me.  I whimpered very, very quietly and enjoyed the exaltation that was mine.  The shooting pain continued throughout my body and coursed round and round from one nerve ending to another bouncing as if it were a pin ball in a game.

Not indicating he had heard me this Sir now grabbed my waist and began fucking me without any hesitation or time to adjust to his occupancy.  He pounded my semi-dry hole without mercy but with a determined measure that would surely cease only when he chose to do so and with any luck for me to feel his releasing his cum load deep inside me.  The more he fucked my hole the more he sent those shooting pains throughout my body.  The more he fucked my hole the more he created those inevitable fuck juices including his own pre-cum liquid that so prominently come to pass even without lube.

I felt my ass cheeks being pried open by unknown hands allowing him to make entry further into me as I stood braced against the walls with my own two hands and my feet firmly planted on the floor.  “You fucking breeding pig stock.  You’re going to feel the first of many breeding loads in your ass soon enough.  You’re going to take every fucking breeding I tell you to take and like it.  You fucking belong to me, and you are marked as mine.  You fucking whore.”  I heard all this as he fucked harder and harder into and out of my ass. 

I shook my head yes for him and all others to see.

His cock continued to be buried and to resurface as this Sir fucked me steadily as he held my hips now.  He had created a tempo which I judged and now began milking his cock on the outward stroke.  At the furthest point of his inward stroke, I would quickly use my ass muscles to clamp down on his cock just as it began its outward stroke.  He allowed this without commentary until at last he increased his tempo.  He said, “You breeder pig.  You dig being fucked and bred, don’t you?  I know you do you fucking pig.  I feel those ass muscles of yours.  You need to be bred here by every fucking man.  You can’t get enough, can you?  You cock-loving cum crazed faggot!  You need to have your ass bred HARD, don’t you?  DON’T YOU, YOU FUCKIN’ BREED STOCK PIG?” 

I shook my head vigorously yes.

The hands that once pried open my cheeks pulled away leaving my Sir alone at my hole.  He reached up with both hands grabbing the top of my torso as he slammed into my ass harder and harder and faster and faster.  I was losing my balance as he began to spiral up the last level of passion for him.

“YOU GOD DAMNED MOTHER FUCKING BREED PIG WHORE YOU’RE GOING TO TAKE MY BALL JUICES IN YOUR ASS, YOU FUCK PIG!  YOU FUCKING BREED PIG WHORE!”  And, with that I felt him shove his upturned cock fully into my ass as his balls began pumping and pumping and pumping their contents out of themselves and through the cords and into his cock through his cock tunnel and finally splattering inside me coating my gut with his hot, creamy, white, gooey, paste-like cum load.  I clamped down hard and released instantaneously but continued to milk his cock as it filled me at my deepest recesses.

He continued to expel his cum load in my ass as he held tightly to my shoulders, and I balanced myself allowing him to return to a normal state after such a public scene.  Several minutes passed before he slowly began withdrawing his now semi-rigid cock from my ass.  I gently squeezed on his cock so that my ass would taste all of his cum not wanting to miss a drop.  Once completely withdrawn, he pushed up to me and said, “You fucking are mine breeder pig.  In more ways than one, you are mine.  You are marked, and I will always be with you.  Know that.  Your night has just begun.  You will kneel and clean my cock, then, return quickly to this position for more breeding.  You got that?” 

I shook my head yes. 

He stepped back away from me, and I did as I was told to the letter.

When I had returned to my post, my Sir announced in a loud voice heard throughout the back room, “ANY MAN WHO WANTS TO BREED THIS PIG IS WELCOME TO DO SO.  NO MAN WILL BE TURNED AWAY.  ANY MASTER WHO WISHES TO REWARD HIS BOY, FAGGOT, OR SLAVE FOR SERVICES RENDERED TO HIM MAY USE THIS BREEDING PIG SO THAT HIS BOY, FAGGOT, OR SLAVE CAN RELEASE HIMSELF.  THIS IS A BREEDING PIG.  HE NEEDS TO BE BRED AND TO TAKE AS MANY CUM LOADS AS POSSIBLE.  HE ISN’T HERE JUST TO BE FUCKED; HE NEEDS CUM LOADS IN HIS ASS.  SO, PRIME YOUR OWN SELF, STEP UP BEHIND HIM, SHOVE YOUR COCK DEEP IN HIS ASS, AND LET LOOSE INSIDE.  HE HAS BEEN PRIMED ALREADY WITH A LOAD FROM ME.  YOU CAN’T BE THE FIRST, BUT YOU CERTAINLY CAN BE THE NEXT.”

I heard this announcement and waited with legs spread apart leaning slightly into the corner while my arms supported me away from the walls.  I heard mumbling behind and to my sides as I sensed my Sir standing next to me.  I would not look; I had no need to do so.  I was here to provide him with satisfaction of knowing that he totally owned me for use and that what he said was law.  All was right with the world.

I heard my Sir respond to questions from other men.  Yes, any man, any cum load.  No, just shoot your load; it’s not a fucking contest.  Yes, I would take any man and cum load because my Sir had said so.  I would not refuse.  No, I was not to be beaten; that was reserved for this Sir.  No, not even torture my nipple.  Yes, shoot your load in his ass.  I thought that a game of twenty questions had begun.

Then, I heard him say, “Go ahead.  He needs it.  He needs it now.”  I felt a presence between my legs.  “Bend over and give him a target, breeding pig.”  I bent over resulting in my ass spreading open and exposing my ass hole.  I felt a hand on my right hip as an object moved closer to my ass hole.  I felt a pressure that mounted and as it did I began pushing outward.  POP!  The head of another cock slid inside me followed by a nice size cock that slowly sank into me fully.  Both of my hips were now held as this new man fucked me hard.  There was no foreplay.  Within less than two minutes, I heard behind me a man’s voice rising up, “Fuck.  Oh, fuck.  Oh, fuck.  Oh, fuck.  Yeah.  Oh, fucking yeah.  DAMN!” and felt my ass being filled once more with a new load of cum.  Seconds was all it took for this one to finish.  He withdrew quickly.  “No, he’s here for breeding.  You’ll have no problem finding some other faggot to clean your dick off.  Move.  Let this next man in.”

This is how it went one man after another.  There were times when no one was ready to shoot their load.  But, I was there ready anyway.  One man after another though would stand behind me, shove his cock into my ass, pump his cock in and out a few times, and then I would receive another load of cum to my gratification and more importantly to my Sir’s satisfaction.  This continued on until the lights flickered and closing was announced.  I knew it had to be closing in on two in the morning.  I had no clue how many cum loads I had taken.  I knew it had to be a lot as by now they were definitely leaking out of my ass and running down my legs.  I did not care.  I gloried in it.  I trembled with gratitude for this new Sir and his reading me so correctly.

I waited to be told to dress but the direction never came.  I stayed where I was and the sounds of the room lessened and lessened.  However, there was somewhat of a rush at the last minute by some men to get behind me to shoot their loads of cum deep in me before departing.  They, too, eventually faded away.  “Don’t move, pig.”

I stayed where I was and listened to the sounds from the outer bar and from the bar back who was moving through the now brightly lit room collecting items, cleaning, and straightening the room.  I heard footsteps soon enough and from the sound several men were approaching.  I heard this Sir say, “Thank you for allowing me to have some real fun tonight back here.  This is a breeder pig I met.  If you want to use him, he will suck your cock until you shoot a load, you can fuck a load in his ass, or you can use him as a urinal.  He won’t object at all, will you, pig?” 

I shook my head no. 

“If you choose not to use him, I still thank you but offer him up if you wish.”

With that, I heard a zipper and prepared myself.  I felt my cheeks being pulled open and the head of a hardening cock pressing inward to find my hole.  Located, there was more pressure and more hardening until at last the head slipped inside me.  As more of this cock was pressed inside, the harder it became.  Soon it was making small decided strokes until it had become rigid enough to make full fucking motions.  It slid easily enough in and out because of all the cum lube.  Nothing was said to me, and I of course said nothing.

I was fucked many minutes until the tempo increased and increased and increased again.  Another delivery in my ass of another load of cum from another unknown man.  How many was this?  I had no idea.  He pulled out and was gone but replaced by another unknown man.  They had all been unknown.  This man did the same as all the others had:  He fucked me likewise for several minutes increasing his speed until he, too, made his delivery in my ass.  More unknown cum but knowing that I had been delivered up as a breeding pig I could only hope I had once more been bred for a purpose and intent.  A third man made his delivery of cum before a fourth man turned me around and shoved me downward to the floor.  I sank to my knees eyes cast downward on the floor.

This man shoved his cock in my mouth and began fucking it.  I kept my eyes averted.  It was not my need to know or care.  It was my loving duty to accept how each man wanted to deliver.  I sucked this cock and worshipped it as he began face fucking me harder and harder until at last he shoved his cock to the back of my throat and began to unload his cum.  I swallowed and gagged some but never released him.  I tasted his sweet goo and savored it.  This was my first cum taste all night long.  As he finished, naturally his cock deflated and grew smaller. 

He did not pull his cock out of my mouth, so I began bathing it with my tongue.  In the midst of this bathing, I felt the telltale warmth of water rushing into my mouth.  Quickly I began swallowing as fast as I could to keep up with the now torrent that was flowing from the piss slit.  Several seconds I was warmly bathed in this new liquid until the last drops were deposited.  My stomach felt full and almost bloated.  Now, he withdrew his cock.  I lowered my head making sure that my eyes never ventured a look upwards.  It would have been incorrect and disobedient to have done so.

“You’ve been a good breeder pig tonight.  Real good.  You did me proud.”  I heard from this Sir’s lips.  This sent joy and elation rushing through my psyche.  I had provided him with visual that he had enjoyed.  “Put on your shirt, jeans, and vest but do not close your jeans.”  I did as told.  “Bend way over.”  I did so.  I felt a pressure at my hole and then a swift insertion of an object that ran into me full length.  I felt an adjustment being made at my ass hole’s opening.  This Sir was now satisfied and told me to stand up and finish dressing fully.  I did so and stood up realizing that a dildo of some sort had been inserted.

“After all that I have done for YOU, you had best not disappoint me by telling me you can’t finish the night.  You are going home with me.  Right?” 

I shook my head yes. 

This Sir stepped in close to me.  Into my ear he quietly and deliberately as if making a report spoke saying, “You are carrying a total of 23 breeding loads of cum in your ass, one in your stomach, and a stomach full of breeder piss.  You need to properly rest.  Then, I'll breed you again only in my play room.  If you continue to be a good breed pig, you'll get several more breeding loads from other breeder pigs.  And, just as much fun, we'll see how much pain you can take.”  He stepped backwards, put his hand beneath my chin raising it up so that I faced him.  He looked piercingly into my eyes, nodded once with no smile, turned from me, and walked away.  I followed behind him to wherever he was taking me to complete my service to him.  My entire body was shaking in anticipation and excitement.  This night was far from over, and I was going to pay dearly.  I could barely contain myself as once more my cock rose in my jeans and my eyes shone brightly with servitude.

• Like 15
  • Upvote 12

1996 - my visit to Chicago and Cellblock. At the last moment i took my leatherjacket with me and exactly that leather jacket was my ticket to be allowed to go down the stairs in Cell Block. A little blue, the first thing i saw was a demo of a naked guy in water suite and they give him shots of low electricity. I stood around other guys, felt from time a hand near my nips, bulge and ass. I did not wear underwear, so my ass was easy to go. The smell of leather, poppers around me, i felt suddenly a finger sliding in my hole. It felt good and let it go. He blew the smoke in my face.  He said, if you go later to the Eagle, i can bring you back home, i saw you already a few times in the street (15 min. walk from Cellblock). He was in full leather, moustache. I was completely surprised. He let me lick his finger. But another finger went in my hole.  Same guy, the finger went out, i licked it. He said, come - 10 minutes later he was fucking me. 3 hours later i thought he broke my back, fucking me hanging over a pool table in the Eagle and i went with him home afcourse, just opposite the appartmentbuiding where i stayed. At home he really played with me, announcing: i can do this the whole night and your hole is good. And he loved kissing and that's what i did good too, he said.

• 2 months later...
  • 2 months later...