double-minded if i should go

I had the chance to get fucked by poz guys few times but always didnt go for it because i was afraid. I love bare sex and get breed..

Now there is this super cute und cool guy who wants to fuck me, but he only fucks raw and is poz. I know he is undetectable but he wants to fuck me at a poz fuck party and wants other guys to fuck me

should i go for it?

• Like 1

only one queer can answer that question and that is you.   those of us who have chased and converted have done it for a reason.  Unless you have really though out the LIFETIME consequences, a one night good time is hardly worth the risk.   But if you have really developed your desire to join the POZ brotherhood, then go for it and enjoy the opportunity.  

Other's opinions are just that......you are the one who will deal with the results.....long after the rest of the faggots on here have forgotten you even asked. 

• Like 1
  • Upvote 3

• Moderators

If the undetectable guy is telling you the truth about being undetectable then you can take his load without worry. His wanting other guys to fuck you at a poz party is more worrisome. There is almost no way that can not get out of hand. 

• Like 1
  • Upvote 3

If the one guy is truely undetectable, then you're totally safe to have him fuck you. But you have NO way of knowing that or knowing the status of these other men. You accept those risks when you fuck bareback, even with someone who you think or they say they are undetectable. 

Get on PrEP....then you take that unknown out of the equation because it no longer matters. I don't even ask status anymore when I get bred. 

• Like 2
  • Upvote 3

If you are asking for opinions from strangers, you are not ready.  I have taken 100s if not 1000s of POZ loads since the early 80s.    At first I did not care if I became positive because most of my friends, fuck buddies, ex-lovers, partners were not only POZ, but sick, dying or dead.   My husband is positive and undetectable, and while I am still negative and not on prep, bareback is a way of life for me.    While I still do not care if I convert, it is not because I am a chaser, but because at 52 years of age, if I convert, I will have lived a normal average life expectancy by the time I die.    Once you are POZ you cannot undue it.    Until you are sure you want want it and can live with your choices and decisions, reduce your chances and go on PREP, especially if you going to let another select your tops.      

• Upvote 1

Yes, listen to the posts above. If you want to possibly convert, then go. Don't believe what people tell you. My husband is HIV+/UD and before he fucked me I saw the papers that said he was UD. Now he fucks me raw every other day. Love having poz cum in me even if UD.  Hearing his stories of having HIV and all the issues involved, you really need to reseach what having it is all about. I prefer not to go through the pain and consequences of HIV, but only you can decide. 

• Upvote 1

You have gotten lots of replies  here about being safe and cautious. And going on prep. I am going the other way here. I say go with what this hot guy wants. You sometimes have to put yourself in the situation to see what you really want to do. Am sure if it is a poz party as he is calling it there are going to be some poz guys there who are most likely detectable. This could be an experience that you will never forget. I sure my opinion is not going to be popular but I sat go to the party and let loose. Get fucked by as many of the guys there that you can.

• Upvote 2

as others have said, if the one guy is undetectable, I'd be ok taking that load.  The others are a large unknown in more ways than one.  Unless you are sure you want to risk getting pozzed by one or more of them, I'd advise against that scenario, it can get out of hand real quick.

I'd almost suggest you are not ready to take even an UD load yet.  When you are, proceed slowly, maybe just one guy you know/trust.

• Like 1
  • Upvote 1