A fun ride

Stretching the pale blue Lycra cycle suit around my every muscle, making sure the suit was as tight as possible. I pulled and wriggled them as snuggly as I could up my ass because I just love the feel of the second skin around my cheeks and hole. I adjusted my dick in an upright position, but it always falls to 3 o’clock to show nicely as soon as I move.

It was already a hot day when the 100-mile cycling Sportive mass start set off although we quickly strung out into groups going at our own pace.  I latched on to the back of a pack from a cycle club all in tight white lycra that leaves nothing to the imagination especially as everyone is commando under the figure hugging material.  For mile after mile, I watched this one young guy’s ass cheeks pumping up & down rhythmically as if it was calling my name beckoning me to stroke it until my cock was pressing painfully hard against my thigh!  When we made it to the first food stop, I thought about continuing on as there was no way I could

A.) Hide my erection

B.) Make it go down

I got off the bike with some difficulty but was quickly calmed as he smiled when he noticed the bulge in my lycra clad crotch,

"What brought that on?" he enquired smirking.

"Errrr….Must be the heat" as I adjusted myself so my cock was pointing straight up again and less obvious.

"Yeah, IT sure is hot", he grinned, looking at me and winked.  The innuendo made my cock swell even harder and I felt pre-cum ouse from my piss slit leaving a noticeable wet spot too.

"I'm surprised you could even ride with that in the way!" He grinned deftly ushering me away from his team mates.

"No problem man, I just stood on the pedals out of the saddle"

We laughed and sat on a bench eating sweets and sipping energy drinks and as we got our breath back he asked,

"Has it gone down enough to carry on yet?"

"Well….., almost" I admitted, as I was semi-hard simply because I couldn't get the image of his supple ass out of my mind.

"We can stay here until you're ready, or maybe wait a bit more until the rush dies down so we can sneak into the disabled toilet to......." he said, looking me meaningfully in the eyes.

Whilst this has always been a fantasy for me, now presented with the opportunity I hesitated until I looked down to see his cock, a monster, was straining against the front of his bibshorts. It took my breath away, ‘Jesus H Christ’ I thought, then couldn’t help myself, reached over to grasp his fat tool through the ultra-thin material.

"Oh wow!  Mmmmm, that’s a great feeling", he gasped

“Not here” I said, “Wait until we find somewhere secluded en-route.  Looks like your buddies went on without you”

"Yeah, such a shame that" before dropping to a whisper "Coz it looks as if you have enough there to satisfy the lot of us!"

Now we both had trouble and dare not stand to get back on our bikes until we were decent again to continue in the event.  After a few more miles we entered a wooded area next to the main river and suddenly the climate changed with a sharp downpour.  I forgot what effect water had on my pale outfit and his white lycra. Within minutes we were soaked and you could see through both suits leaving nothing to the imagination.

“This wasn’t forecast, I didn’t bring any wet weather gear, did you?”

“No, me either.”

“Let’s shelter under that bridge, look up ahead.”

“Perfect!”

We got off our bikes and laid them down on the ground. Chris, as I later learnt his name to be, came nearer to me and began stroking my bulging dick.

“That outfit really suits you,” he said grinning from ear to ear, stroking me more and more. My dick hardened to it's full length instantly. I began stroking his arse, poking my fingers in between his legs but the seat padding was in the way.

As he unzipped my top and peeled back the bib shorts his hand was quickly inside playing with my balls, I wonder if he noticed my biohazard tattoo? At this point I was so excited I knew I just had to get hold of his dick. So, I too began peeling his suit off starting at the top; it was still sticky because of the rain. He stripped right down until his throbbing dick emerged in its full glory. He crouched down and put my dick into his mouth. He licked and stroked it, and occasionally rubbed his hands around my hole.

As he did this to me I jacked him as hard as I could. His hard dick felt really good in my hand, hot and steaming. This was heaven. He continued to lick my dick and I couldn’t contain myself. I almost came in his mouth there and then, but managed to hold it back. “I’ll have to give it you, soon” I said still wondering if he realised I am POZ. We kissed lightly, then more ardently as the heat grew stronger between us until our lips parted with a breathless smack.

"Stand up Chris" I urged and pushed my face into his burning crotch to savour the aroma of his sweat, while he held my head & kept a lookout as I eased his shorts down over those firm cheeks that I had admired for most of the day. His fat shaft sprang out to greet my probing tongue, a nicely proportioned 8" dick, that I could just about wrap my fist around to jerk, while I licked along the velvety flesh and sucked one of his shaved balls into my mouth.

"Oh God YESSSSS!" he groaned, stroking my hair, while I gently stroked the flesh back and forth over his shiny engorged nobhead. I groaned & gripped the base of my dick as I gently beat my meat as at the same time I wrapped my lips around his balls, licking & kissing them while my hand slid along his sweat-slick cock.

Panting hard, coming up for air, “I’ve got to fuck your arse, the arse that’s been teasing me all morning.” I say and he immediately replies, “Fuck yeah” without hesitation.

I bent him over and put my dick right up to his arse, spat on his hole then thrust and thrust with both my hands wrapped around his glorious dick. He groaned as I fucked him, harder and harder, with no finesse just a primal animal urge to spill my demon seed.  My head next to his, breathing hard in his ear I tell him, “Now I’m in your hole, I own it and don’t pull out till I’ve cum, OK?” 

“Yes” is the response and as I fucked and wanked him he moaned with ecstasy as his dick swelled to release the most amount of cum I’d ever seen spraying a dozen or more jets of cum like a geyser.

I banged a few more times, hard deep stokes and with the image of his potentially last Neg load shooting I knew I couldn’t hold it much longer "Aahhhh, fuck yessssssssss" I screamed then forgetting myself huffed “Pozzing your hole NOW” as jet after jet of diseased spunk rocketed into his guts.

His ass muscles twitched and pulsed as if stroking my shaft as we lightly kissed.

“Fuck that was hot” he said still slightly bent with my rock-hard cock plugging his hole not allowing any of my Poz babies to escape, “loved the dirty talk, added to the thrill of the al fresco sex and the possibility of getting caught.  Look, I’m still hard!  Suck me off eh?”

Still unsure if he realises I’ve just probably pozzed him I pull out, drop to my knees in front of him and quickly ram four fingers in his bruised hole to replace my cock.

Oh yeah, like that, yes, yes", he urged as he pumped his hips to meet my mouth as my hand sawed in and out hopefully massaging my DNA further in to his system.  

"Mmmmm," he moaned appreciatively as his pre-cum cock coated my tongue and his head was flung back I bobbed my head over his throbbing cock to suck harder and faster, slap, slap slap his balls went up against my chin until I felt his dick swell and twitch.  I eagerly pulled him hard into my throat until I gagged, he was grunting with every stroke as his orgasm rushed closer till I pulled off and came up for air.

"Don't stop, oh God don't stop" he cried and pulled my mouth onto his cock as he fucked my mouth faster

"Mmm, mmm, mmm, mmmph" I gasped & squeezed his cummy hole even harder until he cried out

"I'm cumming, cumming, YES, YES, YESSSSS!" as a stream of hot manjuice shot down my throat making me splutter, followed by another blast of thick cum poured over my tongue, then another as he bucked against me with trembling thighs, as I rammed my fingers extra hard into the former tight, rosy hole of his ass eliciting the last powerful shot of salty cum.

"Mmmmm, I love it, pure cum!" I gasped as a string of cum drooled from my lips. I stood up & we kissed passionately swapping that last blast of cum between us.

“What’s your name?” I asked, “Chris.” “I’m Joey,” I said. “Do you and your mates ride around here a lot then?” I asked him.

“Most mornings, before work or weekends, you?”

“I like to come here to these woods and fuck or play with myself in my lycra when there’s no one else around.”

“FUCK!” was his surprised reponse at my openness, and turned on by it by the way his cock was beginning to spring back to life…

I couldn’t believe what I had done telling Chris, “I’d often fantasized of this happening one day while out cycling and now it’s come true it was an absolute POSITIVE joy.”

“Hey what’s all this positive shit, you trying to tell me something…..?”

• Like 8
  • Upvote 6