Cum Dump in ATL 09/13 - 09/16 - Which Bath house?

bottomcub4loads2

Will be in ATL this week from Wed (09/13) until Sat (09/16), and looking for tops to seed my hungry hole. I've checked out the websites for Flex and the Den. I'm a masculine, good looking, stocky, hairy, white guy that LOVES taking bbc in my whore ass, so I'm thinking the Den would be most appealing to me. However, I've read a lot about people being turned away, or even having issues once they are inside. Can anyone share any information about their experience there? Also, I'm fine with going to Flex - I've been there before, but that was several years ago. I'm just looking for helpful advice so I don't waste time and money.

I've attached a couple of pics - let me know if you think I'd be ok at the Den.

Thanks!59b7319f18e94_Body-noface.jpg.108542c2fe24eef3c114e3fca2441b9d.jpg59b7317695d15_AssupReady.jpg.f7ffcf4d29dde9c40b7db8cc2f88f4ce.jpg

Cum Dump Ass.png

You'll want to go to Manfest and Tokyo Valentino.  Manfest (sex club) is more late night, but has multiple slings, diverse but mainly younger crowd, with a lot of action.  It had more sex here per hour--like back to back for over an hour, with different guys, when I first walked in the door, than anywhere in my life.  Blackout Wednesday on the third Wednesday each month, is just crazy.  Over half the guys that night are just naked.  It's non-stop sex all over the place.  There'll be 5 guys bent over in the dark room getting fucked, plus guys in all the slings, plus guys in these half room things that you can lay back and put your feet up thru rings, so you can close the door and just you ass and legs going up, are the only thing in the hallway.  All kinds of play places.

Tokyo is an arcade that should just be called a sex club.  Active 24 hours but especially around lunch, nights, and weekends.  Multiple levels with beds (both in the open and in rooms, bondage apparatuses, lounge areas, dark room, and straight boys are not afraid to stop by to get head.  I was there recently mid day on a Saturday and got 6 loads in about two hours.  I ,would say these two are the best right now.

From what I understand, The Den is black only, so I'm not sure you qualify.  Don't worry, other places have plenty of horny big dick black guys.  I haven't been to Flex to judge it on a good night, but it's been swallowed up by Georgia Tech development with their fraternity row right across the highway--interesting surroundings offer lots of potential.  When I was there, it was a little slow (but I still got some action).

Good Luck

• Like 2
  • Upvote 1

Yeah, I agree with msudog and would also recommend Manifest and Toyko Valentino.  Both are within half a mile of each other and their are also 3 gay bars (Heretic, BJ's and Jungle) within walking distance of Manifest.  I mainly go to Manifest and always get fucked multiple times there, my record so far is 15 guys/loads in one night.  Tonight, Wed 9/13 is the Poz4Play party at Manifest for poz guys and guys on Prep,  but all are welcome.  Late Friday and Saturday nights are also hot at Manifest.  I've never been to the Den so have no idea about that place.  Hope you have a great time in Atlanta!

• Upvote 1

I just saw this - I'm getting myself extra horned up to be a pig at the Poz/Prep party at Manifest myself.  It starts at 8:00 till 1 am.  My first time at this event.  I've been to cumunion and blackout night.....all are good - I expect the same tonight.  I've been in a new cumdump mode, and I went to Manifest Friday night late (1 am - I never do that!!) and I had a cock in my ass the entire 40 mins I was there.  First 2 white guys, then latin, then 4 hung black guys sharing me in a hallway, till one took me in a cube to use me himself.

You don't need to go to the Den for black guys in Atlanta.  My thought is the Den is for black guys only into black.  There are tons of hot horny black guys into white ass everywhere you pull your pants down here :)

That pic of you in the black jock is HOT AS FUCK.  I'd test ride your big ass, but already promised my load to a reg buddy, so I gotta be careful not to get too excited and get all the cock I want before I start topping!

• Upvote 1

• 1 month later...

On 9/14 Flex was dead as hell on 9/16 it was decent but still not that busy for a Saturday. Good mix of white and black guys Saturday. Just for future reference at ATL Pride time