Deep Dicking is overrated.

topstud127

Full length, balls deep fucking is overrated.

Physically, you only feel the pressure. More sensation comes from short and midrange fucking. That's where the prostate takes you to cloud 9 and you tingle from a mushroom head sliding in and out. As a top, and one who gives p-gasms and hands free ejaculations, thats where then sensation and overloads comes form. My more limited bottoming record, I only drift off into physically pleasure when my hole is teased and my prostate is struck, rammed, and methodically rubbed. Thats where I'm nearly getting off until a top decides to repeatedly bottom out. I love being stuffed, feeling pressure, fully stretched, and someones pubes on my ass, but that alone doesn't do it.

• Upvote 2

I like both. Yes, a dick rubbing my prostate is almost always a sure way to make me cum handsfree (which I love). But a dick going as deep as possible and feeling his pubes against my ass and feeling and hearing (preferably big) balls slapping is a huge turn-on too. Both in the same session is a major bonus.

• Like 2
  • Upvote 1

• 1 month later...
  • 2 months later...
Guest MorganStar

i love the feel of that big msuhroom head deep inside me...there are times i can put my hand on my tummy and feel it sliding in and out..making feel like Im going to explode

Guest btchbyl

the friction on my hole from the thrusting back and forth/in and out is good enough 4 me. I really don't get anything from the prostate rubbing but the plunging in and out in combination with the excitement of being penetrated and knowing I will get a load deposited up my ass is good enough.