Married but wanting to bareback

Roughme101

Before I was married (to a woman) I played both sides of the fence.  Did the usual got married etc etc but still like a nice cock. Found a hot daddy type that wants to breed me on a reg basis but I need to get over that I'd be cheating.

I want to be fucked and breed but don't want the guilts afterward, any help/thought to help get me on the end of his cock and breed.

• Like 1

If you really want to do this, I suggest you learn to compartmentalize your feelings about sex vs love/relationships. Sex and love are not always the same thing. The daddy fucking you is for your pleasure and his and nothing more. Your wife is about companionship and love.  Many gay & straight couples don't have a very active sex life after being together for many years. I am not saying this is always the case, but it happens.  

• Upvote 1

How do you compartmentalize honesty, trust, loyalty, responsibility, commitment? 

I know that I'm surprisingly uptight and judgmental on this subject, and I won't apologize for it. 

I've been cheated on, and I will never condone or excuse anyone for making anybody else feel the way it made me feel.

If getting fucked in the ass is more important to you than your wife is, divorce her. 

If she's more important, stop cruising and get a squirting dildo and introduce it into your play with her. 

My final statement is a question. What do you think will happen when this hot daddy (or his replacement, because if you can justify it to yourself once you can justify it to yourself every time) gives you an STD and you pass it on to her?

• Like 1
  • Upvote 4

To me it looks like you already made up your mind about getting fucked by Daddy. You just want confirmation and encouragement from us to just go ahead and do that. You just don't know how to handle your guilt afterwards towards your wife. I am not the right person to judge about the cheating. But if you catch something you will pass it on to your wife who is not aware she is at risk. The guilt is something you will have to deal with yourself. You will have to ask yourself how important your wife is to you.

• Upvote 1

Guest Upstateguy518

You're already cheating, No need to add insult to injury by possibly giving her an STD because you want a man to shoot his load up your ass. Divorce her man then go crazy for cum.

Even if you were in a sexless marriage, and Daddy or another passed on HIV to you - it's pretty hard to hide from her your illness or the meds to control the infection. And turnaround is fair play, how would you feel if you found out she was having an affair? If you don't care, the marriage is over anyways. If you do care, then don't cheat.

And really, is it worth giving up the relationship, the love and trust to get cum in your ass?

• Upvote 1

I've been doing it for decades. The people who say you have to decide which is more important are right. But if you decide getting fucked is more important, that doesnt mean you have to divorce her. You could tell her and decide together to stay or split, or you can cheat. If you stay openly or cheat, you have to decide safe sex, no sex, or just don't worry about it. If you stay openly she probably will insist on safe or no sex. If you cheat, safe is harder to explain than no sex. Continuing to fuck her raw is easy until she catches something. Even then, most STIs will be misdiagnosed as vaginitis if she and her doctor both think she is in a monogamous relationship. From my view, any choice you make is fine as long as you look at it from what is best for you. What's best for her is her responsibility. If cheating wrecks your brain, stop doing it and don't do her until you're tested. If cheating turns you on and you sleep like a baby, then that's good. Just realize that eventually it will come out. If that prospect is terrifying and you need to be fucked, then the guys who said divorce now are probably right.

• Like 1

Guest deleted1107

Consider some thoughtful self reflection of what you really want in life, who you are, what you want to be, and in the end it will be clear. I hope your journey leads you to being fulfilled and happy.

• 2 weeks later...

I would not call it cheating since you are getting something she cannot give you.   Its a very strong urge.   Ultimately, you are going to do it, so at least minimize the risk.   Look for a top that has been recently tested and does not play much, another married dude would be a good choice.   I have fucked a lot of married guys bare, I only top, so there is minimum risk.   I would avoid bathhouses or parks, but look for a fuck buddy.

• Like 1