Married but wanting to bareback

Roughme101

10 hours ago, Alaric said:

Bring home a brood of crabs and she'll soon let you know if she has any objections. 

That's how I was found out cheating on my (ex-)bf. Hardly got any sex at home and went straying....

On 9/13/2017 at 7:17 PM, einathens said:

How do you compartmentalize honesty, trust, loyalty, responsibility, commitment? 

I know that I'm surprisingly uptight and judgmental on this subject, and I won't apologize for it. 

I've been cheated on, and I will never condone or excuse anyone for making anybody else feel the way it made me feel.

If getting fucked in the ass is more important to you than your wife is, divorce her. 

If she's more important, stop cruising and get a squirting dildo and introduce it into your play with her. 

My final statement is a question. What do you think will happen when this hot daddy (or his replacement, because if you can justify it to yourself once you can justify it to yourself every time) gives you an STD and you pass it on to her?

AMEN!!! 

This is exactly why I don’t believe in monogamy! Sex is sex it’s a fun activity, we’re sexual beings it’s in our very DNA to have sex for pleasure so it’s natural if you’re not getting it from your wife you have a desire/drive to seek it out.  

It’s so easy to judge someone for “cheating” I don’t know your situation with your wife. But I do believe everyone should know the risks they are taking. If you’re having raw sex that’s a risk your wife should know so she can make the decision for herself. 

• Like 2
  • Upvote 1

• 4 months later...

I agree w/ 18plus -- we are biologically inclined to breed and data is now showing that almost as many women now ADMIT to cheating as men. Monogamy is like religion - it's meant to control and maintain order, so everyone ends up hiding what gives the most pleasure.  I think open relationships are the only way to go, personally. I know my ex wife and I both cheated with other men. My husband and I are open and regularly share/tag-team men and the occasional woman. Of course, since we are open, it's no big deal to play separately too -- sometimes its fun to have a secret fuckbud for a while, but eventually we share the story over some hot sex or ask our other sex pals to join in.

For example, I have a sexy, hot black stud I met on BBRT who has been breeding me with his thick 8.5" weekly for a while, but hadn't mentioned any specifics to my man. Then last weekend, hubby said "I'd luv to watch you get fucked this weekend...it's been ages since I've watched a BBC (my favorite) plow your hole." I sat up the sling in the basement and invited my BBC pal over...when he arrived I was tipsy, high on poppers and already sprawled out in the sling, so hubby answered the door and led him to me before taking a seat in the corner to watch me get fucked and filled. My top guy left his jeans, t-shirt, shoes and baseball cap on -- just pulled his hard dick out and thrust it in me until he unloaded, then thanked my husband and left. My man used his load as lube and told me how hot it was and that we need to connect with him again. I spilled the beans and said this was like his 11th or 12th load in my ass since we met, which drove Hubby over the edge and he filled me with the second load of the night.

That weekend, we ended up tag-breeding his two favorite bottom pals and then I wrapped it up Sunday night by taking two loads from my BBC pal...when I got home, Hubby was laying under the rim-chair ready to taste the delicious fruits of our fun. Early on it took us a while to get over jealousy, and fears, but we are happy, in love and embrace "fucking-as-sport"  with the same spirit of sportsmanship and collegial brotherhood that others might hunt other wild animals or play a sport such as rugby.

• Like 4
  • Upvote 2

Guest 120DaysofSodom

My ex and I were together for 8 years, practically a marriage. He cheated on me all the time and I cheated on him all the time. But the first year or two we were both young and jealous and I did feel guilty until I got fucked so much that I never felt guilty about it at all. By the time we split up 8 years later, I had been with several hundred other men lol.

All men desensitize to the guilt of infidelity.  It is what we do as men.

Guest alwaysready

all men desensitize to the guilt of infidelity. it is what we do as men.

that is one powerful statement, and if you don't mind, I am going to copy that for my journal.  alex

A wise old queen used to tell me as a young gay guy "A stiff prick has no conscience" - true then , true now.

I have a longer term relationship , with out sex (well with each over anyway !) , it is likely that you will catch something at some point - we all do eventually.

Its fine for us to make informed choices and take risks, but (IHMO) not to take risks with our partners well being with out them being aware and accepting the risks.

PREP would at least stop you giving her something serious (although anything is dreadful if you believe your in a monogamous relationship) 

On 10/6/2017 at 2:13 AM, 18plus said:

This is exactly why I don’t believe in monogamy! Sex is sex it’s a fun activity, we’re sexual beings it’s in our very DNA to have sex for pleasure so it’s natural if you’re not getting it from your wife you have a desire/drive to seek it out.  

It’s so easy to judge someone for “cheating” I don’t know your situation with your wife. But I do believe everyone should know the risks they are taking. If you’re having raw sex that’s a risk your wife should know so she can make the decision for herself. 

Exactly right. I suppressed my needs for years trying to fit into a mold that didn't contain all that I am. I'm a much better husband, etc., since I re-engaged this very important side of myself. I never judged her for her "dalliances", so - even though she doesn't know - why should she judge me for my tastes, tastes that she cannot possibly satisfy.

• Upvote 1

Sex and love are two different things. You can have sex without catching feelings. You can also love someone without having sex with them. Women feel more betrayed by emotional cheating (men falling for another woman/person) vs physical cheating (just doing it to get your rocks off). Besides, you're not the insertive partner, so that alleviates you of your dick being in someone else. Monogamy is a made up notion by the church, anyway...

• 1 year later...
  • 2 years later...
On 9/13/2017 at 1:54 AM, Roughme101 said:

Before I was married (to a woman) I played both sides of the fence.  Did the usual got married etc etc but still like a nice cock. Found a hot daddy type that wants to breed me on a reg basis but I need to get over that I'd be cheating.

I want to be fucked and breed but don't want the guilts afterward, any help/thought to help get me on the end of his cock and breed.

I am not sure how it is with you, yet for me, sex with other men is 100% sexual and erotic, and not emotionally connected. I occasionally develop friendships along the way, with like-minded fuck buds, but that is about it.  

With my wife, sex is more emotionally connected, we have chemistry, and a bond together; the two are much different, and that is how I can rationalize hooking up with men.