Cruising

Pozbtm4breeding

I did a lot of cruising parks and public restrooms in my earlier years. Also I grew up in the Southeastern US which is considered the Bible Belt so there wasn't many gay bars to meet other guys. Some of the hottest times I've had were in places like this and I only managed to get arrested once by an undercover cop! I still enjoy it and find to get more dick this way than by using apps. Anyone else into "old school cruising"? 

• Upvote 1

Guest alwaysready

I second what pozbtm4breeding wrote. I used to cruise a whole lot in The Golden Age of Promiscuity: the 70s. had a blast.  of course, my knees may have suffered, but I  had a smile on my face, as I felt my cum blowing into another man, or vice versa.  emphasis on vice!

I loved to cruise in my earlier years. This is pre-internet time. When I was a student I went to the cruising park practically every night. Especially after the bars closed. Guys who were in the closet to their friends and didn't dare to show their face in a gay bar turned up there then. Got the most and best fucks/sucks between 2am-4am. Of course I was very young and had a tight bubble butt then ;)

Where I live there aren't any known cruising areas unfortunately. But then again, I am older now so I don't think I would be as successful as I was then.

• Upvote 2

Completely agree to all posters. I did it in earlier times and do it nowadays as well. IMHO most of the cruising areas I'm visiting now are bit better places to find interesting people to get off with than online hook up sites. Some of the more or less regular FBs there turned to get piggier after some nice fucks what makes those visits hot.

Problem is, and everyone needs to know this, if you're career demands that you travel abroad, you cannot get arrested. Public parks and bathrooms are the best, and Squirt proves it. But it takes one cop. and one arrest, and you lose your passport. I am not kidding. To anyone who don't need a passport, you lucky fuckers go fuck, for the rest of us, the risk is too high.

• Upvote 1

• 3 months later...
Guest BBBoyfromTN

My first time was 13 and I started looking for sex with other guys not long after. I was in East Tennessee so there weren't a lot of options other than cruising parks, bathrooms and such. Pretty much all the sex I had was either with buds or anon sex with strangers cruising. I knew it was risky as shit on so many levels but wanted to get fucked so bad. I did get busted once but the cop let me off when he realized I was underage; got a hell of a lecture from him and my mom. I stopped cruising so much when we moved to ATL as there's were so many more options to hook up. But I still cruise now...love the desperate hungry look of guys cruising, desperate to get fucked, letting a total stranger put their bare cock in the ass, hoping they'll cum in their ass. Love that feeling and know they love it too.

Curious a couple of you mention getting arrested.  Were those the cop seeing what you did, or did they try and lure you to do it and then arrest?  Or did anyone find the guy they just had sex with arrest them?  I've heard of cops that were off duty cruising the cruising areas to get off and wondering how true this is.  I've never been caught, but I don't do it too often.  The area near me is great when the summer has everything grown out, if too early so easy to be seen.

Surprised to hear the comment about having your passport taken away if arrested - is that really a thing in the US/Canada? 

I'm lucky to live near some pretty active cruising spaces in the UK. Hampstead Heath is still the best and busiest but the apps have had an effect and it did used to be busier. It's not unusual to find leather guys, rubber guys, worker guys etc up there. No problems with the police these days, but I think guys have learned to be discrete.  

Lesser known provincial spots attract different guys - more "straight" guys looking for something on their way home or at lunchtime. They're great if you like blue-collar type guys. Some of my more local spots seem to go through periods of activity, get popular then attract unwanted attention - and not just outraged locals - a couple of years back we had problems with gaybashers turning up when spots become notorious, then the authorities step in and cut back the bushes, restrict parking or put patrols in which kills the fun and then everyone moves to another place as there are four or five good cruising patches around. 

I enjoy the 'hunt' when out cruising and the apps take that away. Its sad when you go out cruising and a guy is so absorbed in his smartphone that he doesn't notice guys around him paying him attention. 

As for cruising on the street i can't remember the last time I had a guy make eye contact as you pass each other and do the walk two paces and turn back to look thing - does this still happen? 

• Like 1
  • Upvote 1

Oh yea. Bookstore and parks were my life growing up. The anonymous loads, the gangbangs, just pure sex. No catfishing, no back and forth email, no pics exchange. Philly used to have tons of fuck spots to take nutt in. Now, I tend to travel to MD and DC for good bookstores.  Still looking for parks myself.

• Like 1

On 12/25/2017 at 1:43 PM, Darkanonjock said:

Oh yea. Bookstore and parks were my life growing up. The anonymous loads, the gangbangs, just pure sex. No catfishing, no back and forth email, no pics exchange. Philly used to have tons of fuck spots to take nutt in. Now, I tend to travel to MD and DC for good bookstores.  Still looking for parks myself.

Yea, Philly had some great places by the river, and alleys through the city to fuck.  If you know of any please share--it seems everything dried up.