I decided to stop at one of the many Las Vegas ABSs on my way to the airport this morning. It's a bookstore that's a bit of a distance from my  house. And one that I don't go to very often. But I had to run an errand to that part of town and I had some time to spare before I needed to be at the airport, so I made a stop.

It was only 8:30a in the morning. But the parking lot was already full. Like many of the ABSs here in Vegas, they can be quite busy during the morning "drive time". A lot of guys stop by on their way to work to take care of their morning wood.

I parked on the street, just in front of the store. I bought a ticket for the theater and the grumpy clerk buzzed me inside. There were 3 guys sitting in the side of the double theater that showed str8 movies. And looking past the opening into the gay/trans side, I could see another 2 guys sitting in there. I glanced at the 3 guys in the str8 side as I passed them, on my way into the gay side. Those 3 guys were just sitting there watching the str8 movie. Not even rubbing their crotches.

Inside the gay/trans side, the two guys in there had their cocks out and were stroking as they watched a film showing a chick with a dick sucking and getting fucked by 2 hung black guys. 

The first guy I passed was close to 70 years old. He was playing with his limp dick. The second guy, sitting on the end of a ratty, leather sofa, was a hot looking black guy in his late 40's. He was tall, athletic, with a small gut on him. He had about 7"s in his hand and was slowing stroking it as he had his eyes glued to the screen. 

I sat on a cheap plastic chair that was about 2 feet away from the black guy. He never took his eyes off the screen as I passed him and sat next to him. My glances went back and forth between the screen and the black guys cock. After a couple of minutes of me checking him out, the black man finally turned his head and looked me in the eye. With no change in the expression on his face, he looked down at his cock then back at me. He repeatedly would look down at his cock, then look me in the eyes. I took this as an invitation, so I moved my chair the two feet, so that I was now seated right next to him. I moved my hand over to his cock and he moved his hand away from his cock, to give me access. I stroked his hard cock for a couple of minutes. Then I knelt on the filthy floor, between his knees and took his cock into my mouth. 

Soon, the old guy at the opposite side of the sofa moved over to us. He now was trying to horn in on the action and was trying to move me away from the black guys cock, so he could suck. The black man pushed the old guy away. It took a couple of pushes, before the guy got the hint and moved back to where he had been sitting. 

One of the guys sitting in the str8 side got up and moved into the gay side and sat in the plastic chair I had vacated. He watched closely as I made love to the beautiful black dick in my mouth. Soon he stood up and pulled his now hard cock from his zipper. He had a 6" hard cock in his hand. I could see him stroking his cock from the sides of my eyes. The black guy lifted my head off his cock and told me to suck the new guy. I turned my head and the new guy put his 6"s in my mouth. For about 5 minutes I alternated sucking both cocks. Then another guy came over to the gay side, from the str8 side. He stood on the other side of the black guy and also took out his cock. He was a latino guy in his late 50's. His cock was only about 6"s. But he had a nice foreskin hanging over his cock head. I turned to him and began to suck on his soft cock and suck on his foreskin. He began to harden. After I had alternated between the 3 of these guys for awhile, I could feel the black guy lean around me and rub my ass, through my pants. So, I stood up, took off my pants and underwear and turned around. I spit on my fingers and lubed up my ass. I did this several times to get my ass nice and lubed up for the black guy. He was also spitting on his fingers and lubing up his cock. I had taken my poppers from my pants when I took them off. I took a couple of deep sniffs of poppers. The black guy reached for my bottle. I gave it to him. He likewise, took some deep drags on the bottle. He handed it back and I took two more sniffs. Then I began to lower myself onto this hard, black cock. 

My ass slowly lowered onto him, until I could feel his pubes and balls against my ass. I began to rock up and down on his cock as the first guy again put his cock in my mouth. I was sucking and getting fucked at the same time. We fucked like this for about 5 minutes before the black man said, "Get up". 

I pulled myself up off his cock. 

"Get on your knees", he tells me. 

I kneel down on the sofa and put my ass up in the air. He steps behind me and slams back up into me in one, swift motion. He's now in control of the fucking and he's going to be a hard, deep and rough fucker. He's immediately slamming into me. Making me grunt with each of his thrusts. The latino guy is now kneeling on the sofa. His cock is now rock hard and he's stroking his cock furiously, just inches from my face. It's a difficult angle for me to get to his cock. But I turn my head towards him and I open my mouth. Sticking out my tongue. The Latino Papi is now making that face you get, just before you cum. Suddenly cum is covering my face as he sprays his load all over my mouth, tongue and eyes. He soon zips and leaves.

The caucasian guy now moves the chair and stands near my head at the end of the sofa. He feeds me his cock. I suck as best I can, but he soon pulls out of my mouth and he begins to stroke fast as well. It only takes him a minute or two before he is now spraying his hot load all over my face. The sight of these two guys cumming all over me, must have turned on the black guy, because he's now ramming deep and hard into me. Then let's out a soft, muffled groan as he empties his balls into my ass. He holds his cock deep into me as he unloads in me. Then he gives me a couple more hard thrusts, then suddenly pulls out of me. He pulls up his pants, puts himself together and leaves. 

While all this has been going on, I haven't noticed that a thuggish looking Latino kid in his early 20's has come in and sat on the sofa on the side of the gay room. As I get up to put my pants on, I notice him sitting over there, his pants open, and he's stroking a 7" uncut, dark latino dick. He's looking at me intently, but not saying anything. I'm now dressed and I sit down again on the plastic chair. The Latino kid now speaks.

"Wanna suck me, Grandpa"? 

I silently get up and cross over to him. I again drop to my knees. I take some hits of poppers and go down on his cock. His cock is partially hard. But he's quickly hardening as I suck. 

"You like my straight cock, fag? You like my Mexican dick?" he says.

"Mmmm Hmmm......." is all I can moan as I continue to suck him. 

"Take your time, queer. Enjoy my cock". 

As I'm worshiping his beautiful cock, I feel someone feeling my ass. I come up off the young guys cock and look behind me. I see a nice looking caucasian guy in his early 40's standing behind me. He's dressed in dress slacks, long sleeved dress shirt and a tie. He's tossed his tie over his shoulder. He's obviously a business man on his way to the office. 

"Wanna fuck me?? I ask.

"Yeah", is all the business guy says. I climb up off the floor. I move to the end of the sofa. Remove my pants again. I kneel on the end of the sofa. I can lean forward from this position and again go back to sucking the Latino kid from the side. The business guy stands behind me. He undoes his belt, unzips and pulls out a 6" cut cock. He slaps it against my cummy hole and pushes easily up into me. 

"Damn! You a real ho! Aren't ya, fag?" the Latino kid says with a chuckle. 

"Mmmmm... Hmmmm....." I moan again. 

I'm laughing to myself as I think about this kid calling me a ho. He's some str8 kid, that has his cock in some stranger's mouth, a man's mouth, in a filthy sex cinema, and he's calling me a ho. LMAO!

But, I wear my hard earned "Ho" badge, proudly, as I continue to suck his str8 cock and enjoy the cock that's now sliding in and out of my ass. 

The businessman is now grabbing me around the waist and ramming into me. He's a man on a mission. And probably is late for the office. He only takes a couple of minutes of intense fucking before Mr. Businessman is shaking in orgasm, as he silently fills my ass with his load. He quickly pulls up his pants. Puts himself together and leaves the theatre. The heavy door of the theater closes with a "slam". I continue to suck on the young Latino dick.

"Ok. Damn!", the kid exclaims.
"Most of the time I can't cum just by being sucked. Don't think I'm gonna cum this way. Damn, I gotta cum. Shit!", he says, then pauses. 
"I don't normally fuck guys. But, I fuckin' need to cum. You gotta rubber, Faggot?", he asks. 

"Nope", I say as I come up off his cock. "But, you can fuck me raw". 

There's silence. He's obviously weighing his options. 

"Shit!", he groans as he gets up and moves behind me. 

He pushes up in me in one angry thrust. "Fuckin' Fag", he says under his breath as he begins to pound my hole. 

"Dirty, fuckin', faggot whore", he repeats in almost a whisper as he rams repeatedly into me.

It's almost kind of scary because his words and mood is getting angrier and louder as he pounds his cock into me. He's slamming into me. The sofa is scooting along the wall as his thrusts become more intense and violent. He gives my ass a couple of hard "whacks". They sting as he slaps my ass. I'm trying to sniff some poppers. But most of the liquid is splashing from the bottle and burning the inside of my nose. I can't get the lid of the poppers back on, because of his fierce thrusts. I finally reach to place the open bottle of poppers onto the dirty floor. 

Finally, I hear a load grunts coming from him. 

"Uuuuggghhh...!!!!" he grunts as he slams into me and holds his cock deep into me. 

"Uuuuggghhhh....!!!!", he grunts again as he slams deep in me and holds it again.

"Uuugghhh,...Uuuggghh..!!!" he grunts and slams a few more times. 

Then he pulls from me. And without saying anything, pulls up his pants. 

"You're clean, ain't ya?" "Ya ain't got AIDS or no other diseases, do ya?"

"A little late to be asking that. Ain't it?" I say with a laugh. "Don't worry about it." I say to him.

"You better not be some AIDS whore", he says as he walks toward the door.
"Well, I can't vouch for the two loads of cum inside me from the other guys. I have no idea who they are? Do you?", I say with a smile on my face. 

"Fuckin' Faggots", he shouts back at me as he leaves the theater and lets the door slam shut with a loud bang. 

I'm laughing to myself. Now, all of a sudden he's worried about diseases. The horny fucker can't control himself when his dick gets hard.
Lord knows, how many hundreds of both female and male mouths and assholes his dick has been inside in his few short years? Who knows how many of those holes have been housing the virus? And now, all of a sudden, after the fact, he's worried about it. I have no doubt he'll have his Latino dick inside another hole again, very, very soon. 

I pulled myself together and headed to the airport. Hopefully, off to my next adventure. 

• Like 5
  • Upvote 6