Steamworks Chicago Breeding

envy2010

Saturday of Labor Day weekend I went to Steamworks in Chicago, arriving around 9:00 PM.  There was already had a decent crowd.  I got to my room, undressed, lubed my hole and opened the door for tops to use me as they wished.  After about five minutes of laying on the bed, my lubed and ready ass in the air, the first top entered my room, closed the door, (which is how I knew I was about to get my first load, as most guys will generally rub my ass and/or legs before closing the door).  I took a hit of poppers when the top started fingering my hole, obviously preparing it to take his thick cock.  He then climbed on top of me and thrust his entire cock in my willing hole. I had to take a few more hits of poppers to get over the shock of being opened so quickly.  Two minutes or so later he grunted and bred my hole.

A little bit later a couple of Hispanic guys started to play with my hole and rimming me, the door to my room being open the entire time.  Honestly, I really find it hot when a top fucks me with the door open, but I digress.  Eventually the Hispanic guys closed the door and proceeded to fuck me.  

The first guy cock was on the thin side, but made up for it in over all length.  He fucked for a little bit and then withdrew, allowing the other guy take a turn on my ass.  He fucked me for several minutes until I felt his cock throb and he thrust one more time to plant his seed deep in my guts.

Afterwards the first top resumed fucking me asking "How you like it?  You like being a slut?"

Then I heard a third voice ask "How does his hole feel?" Glancing about my room, I realized there were three, not two Hispanic guys in my room.  I honestly hadn't noticed when he entered the room, but in any event he was welcome.

The other two guys answered the question raised by the third guy saying I was a good bottom and a great fuck.

The skinny dick guy continued fucking me, eventually shooting his load into my ass.  The third guy took his place and fucked me for no more than 30 seconds before, I kid you not, he asked "How many loads do you have in your hole?"

"Three," I replied.

"Well, slut, you're about to get your fourth!"  With that he bred me.

After the three guys left I decided to take a break and cruise the different floors and go to the hot tub to let the loads absorb a little in me, and after I was somewhat refreshed, decided it was time to use the fuck bench on the third floor.

No sooner had I lay on the bench when I felt a tongue on my hole.  As the guy rimmed me, I fed him some of the four loads I had received.  I was not surprised when the guy slid in and added his load to my guts.  

After the fifth guy blew, he withdrew and an unseen six guy immediately entered my hole, wanting to add his load to the mix.  Each time the guy withdrew from my ass I could feel the previous loads dripping out of my now sloppy hole.  After about four minutes of wrecking my hole with his cock, the sixth guy gave me his cum.

In all, I got six loads that night, and after driving home, slept with all of them in my ass.

• Like 1
  • Upvote 19