Southern Decadence

LoadMyHoleSF

Southern Decadence! It's become one of my favorite events of the year since I started going three years ago. This last one was no exception to that! It was even better now that I've become such a cumdump.

What I love about Southern Decadence is the mixture of seeing old acquaintances and making new ones, all of whom want to fuck! I love the raw animalistic sex that happens at the Rawhide and the Phoenix bars.  I feel like these are some of the best places to be the cumwhore that I am. 

Day and night the bars are packed with men ready to fuck, so of course I made my ass available to as many as I could. I always wish I could remember everything but I ended up remembering the tops with whom I connected with on some level, either emotionally or physically, but after a while all the dick up my ass became a blur. 

On Labor Day I had a late flight out, so I decided to hit the Rawhide in the afternoon and practice at 'no dick or loads refused'.  Sometimes I still want to be pickier than I should as a true cumdump. I got there about 1:00 PM and the bar wasn't too crowded, but there were already some men in the back.  I knew what they were looking for, so I paraded around in my skimpy nylon gym shorts took up a position in the dark corner near the bathroom.  One guy was standing there.  He appeared to be husky and maybe mid 40s but I honestly am not too sure what he looked like as I just turned and face the wall and lowered my shorts so my ass was exposed. He didn't take long to put his average size cock inside of me and blow his load. A crowd had gathered to watch him fuck me and I fondled several cocks and, as he fucked me, sucked some of them.

The second guy was an older black guy with a somewhat bigger cock.  I was ready to go as soon as the first top had deposited his load in my ass, but there was a bit of a delay because the second guy wanted to use a condom, but when wearing one he had a difficult time staying hard, so he pulled it off and had me suck him for a while, only for his dick to go limp when it was time to enter me.  Finally he managed to get his cock into my ass and he even managed to fuck for a while, only to once more go limp.  

At this point I was ready to move on, especially since he apparently was determined to use a condom, so I turned to the next guy way there and took his hard cock up my willing hole. After that guy blew his load, I was surprised when the black guy re-entered my ass, this time raw, and finally fucked me hard enough to seed my ass with his load.   

After this third load I went to the main area of the bar where several guys continued in using my hole.  A couple tag teamed me before both shot each shot his load in me, and after that I spied a nice thick 10 inch BBC. I had the audience eagerly wondering whether I could take it all but I just went right over to that BBC and sat right on it and it slid all the way in. It felt so good to be filled like that even more loaded by the end. When I pulled off him. Cum came out of my ass and ran down my leg. By this point I reeked of cum and sweat and lube. 

Unfortunately I had to go back to the hotel and get my luggage to go to the airport, but I really wanted just one last load. I checked out the bathrooms one last time only to discover a bear cub who's dick already hard and hot. I didn't even waste time sucking it. I just slid my cum lubed hole right on his pole. He had a nice thick piece of meat and knew how to use it. I don't know if he had cum before during the weekend but he shot a huge load.  When he withdrew cum just gushed out of me.

I pulled up my shorts and want to my soggy hole back to the hotel with a big wet spot on my shorts.  At the hotel I picked up my luggage and went to the airport, already looking forward to the next Southern Decadence!

• Like 3
  • Upvote 10