Lowering "standards" and raising pleasure

justsexnowatl

Guest faggot hole
1 hour ago, Ozpig said:

absolutely. My ex trained me to be a cockpig and a cumslut. So I know what I am. I was often made to cum before being fucked so I learned to concentrate on pleasing my top and I was often caged so I could not focus on my getting off - rather the top's requirements. It taught ne to appreciate and truly love getting fucked

my father and your ex are both intent on training a boy to embrace his role as a cumslut and cockwhore.  This is a great service -- not only to Alphas everywhere, but also to us faggots, for we have been conditioned, as you say, to appreciate and truly love getting fucked and sucking cock.

• 1 month later...
On 9/14/2017 at 12:11 PM, suckerboi said:

Being a no loads refused bottom is something I am working towards.  I crave cum constantly, and I want to make it about quantity instead of quality. 

Quality of the man is only needed if you wish to have High Standards or limited sex partners. Any guy that wants a quality relationship with me MUST understand that I also enjoy Higher Quantity of different types of Men. This means that I am OPEN to accept Any Cock and ALL LOADS.

tumblr_o95od5714J1v6cb6po1_400.jpg

• Like 1

Guest Memphian

It's kind of  weird but I've never been attracted to me.  I don't see a guy on the street and think, "He's hot" like I do with a woman.  But what I AM attracted to is hard cock

I will take just about any cock in my mouth or ass.  I don't care how old, fat, etc., as long as he can mount me.  One of the things I love about taking cock is how slutty it makes me feel, that's why I will take almost any cock when I'm horny.