Bike crash leads to my POZZING

What have I done?  Last Sunday I awoke with a huge hard on and felt very horny so logged on to Grindr & BBRTS but no one was around that early therefore decided to take my frustrations out on a bike ride seeing as it was such a glorious day.

I had a quick wash and clean out, just in case, I looked into my wardrobe, revealing many different coloured Lycra cycling outfits - black, red and many other coloured shorts. I chose none of these and decided on my white bib shorts.

I squeezed my slim 21 year old body into them, making sure they were as tight as possible and ran my hands over the silky curves of my pert ass before adjusting my cock and balls that jut out leaving no one in any doubt of my size and girth.

I went outside, got on my bike and off I went.  Less than half an hour into my ride is a fabulous undulating road with sweeping corners and one fast downhill section all within a cool forest.  It felt great to be alive!  I flew on the downhill section hitting 43 m.p.h. then just as I swooped past a big beefy fellow cyclist came a sharp right-hand corner.  Suddenly the front wheel washed out under me on a swathe of gravel and I promptly hit the deck, hard, sliding some short ways further down the road until coming to a crumpled halt spread-eagled on the asphalt.

Luckily the guy I just passed stopped to help me up. “Hey young fellah, you hurt?” adding, “It’s not often a young man falls at my feet, must be my lucky day!”

“Just winded, I think” as he clears my bike to the side of the road just as a car comes along, as I’m still dazed I’m swept up into his big powerful black arms and carried me out of the way to the roadside layby then gently laid me on my side in the recovery position.

“Stay there and catch your breath young’un” he says “Oh you have ripped a big hole in your shorts, bit of gravel rash too.  I’ll get some wet wipes and clean you up.”  As he goes off to his bike saying, “It may hurt but there’s no blood…yet.”

On his return, he kneels in front of me his crotch right in front of my face as he’s gently cleaning my tender now throbbing ass.  He’s so close I can smell his musk and the sheer size of his dick, which I swear is growing, as he cleans up my scraped butt cheek.

I must admit the ministrations to my ass were hot-wired to my now rock-hard cock.  “Is it that bad?” I ask thinking he is spending a lot of time cleaning me up back there.

“Oh sorry young’un I got carried away…gotta open the wounds to get the grit out”  He stands up and offers to help me to my feet.

“Ummm looks like you’re already UP!”

I know I am blushing and as a result sheepishly admit, “It felt great even if I do hurt a bit…in fact I feel sick!”

I stumble to me feet, lean against the nearest tree and retch, my stomach flips a couple of times but nothing comes up. “Gosh! I now need to pee” as a sudden urge hits me and just in time I pull the front of my ripped shorts down as a bladderful of golden piss strongly arcs from my dick.

As I stand and shake the last drips off I look down to notice broken packets of lube, used condoms and soggy tissues by the foot of the tree and am instantly hard as an image of orgies flash through my mind.  I stand there that bit too long slowly jacking until brought back to reality with,

“Ummm, shock I guess” the black guy with the deep booming voice informs me, his breath hot on my neck as his arms wrap around me again, “here let me help you out.”  I instantly melted into his muscular body and felt his hard BBC press into my ass crack and it felt huge.

His hands brushed both my nipples and worked his way down to my cock. He ripped away at what was left of my torn lycra shorts and cupped my exposed ass. His one finger brushed my hole. I moaned. While he was doing that I rub my hands over the thin material between my hand and his cock and marvel at the amount of precum that is already seeping through the lycra as I rub his dick to full near lycra bursting hardness.  In no time I pull down his shorts to free his gorgeous thick curved cock. We kiss, hard, tongues battling with one another saliva all over my face.

He broke off the kiss

"Are you OK?"

"Yes...... I need this"

I pulled off my top as I bend down to lick the end of his cock, swirl my tongue around his fat mushroom head and tease his piss slit. His reaction was to moan out loud. When I stood up he was almost naked. We grind our bodies together all the while kissing hands exploring one another’s bodies.

"I love the taste of my first black cock," I tell him

Our cocks sliding against each other. He easily turns me round and bumps his cock towards my hole. Rubbing it on my hole makes me moan as I move up and down on his hardness as I was so horny for him to fuck me.

He pushed me up against the tree and continued kissing. He worked his way down my neck to my chest and sucked on each nipple turning me on even more than I thought possible.

I wanted to make him feel good more than anything in that moment.

He bobbed down and ate my ass.  No one had ever done that before.  I was in heaven,  moaning and pushing my ass back against his tongue.  He ate my ass for about 10 minutes opening me up and getting most of his tongue right up my chute and when he turned me round and we made out and I could taste myself on him.  It was sooooo hot.

He slammed me against the tree and slid one, then two, three and finally four fingers in and out of my ass.  Wow, my legs shook but boy it felt great

I open my legs wider to give him the best access as we continue like this for what felt like forever and I was sooooo into it.  The whole time his cock was rubbing copious amounts of precum in my skinned ass making it sting, wet and sticky.  

His cock felt so good on my ass that I spread my legs more and just then his cock head slipped in my ass about halfway.  I was shocked and so was he.  We hadn't used any lube and he wasn't trying to penetrate me yet, or so I thought, but there was his cock in my ass, bareback.  It felt so good.  I grabbed his ass and pulled him into me, fuck it hurt like hell but though wincing I told him, "Don't stop.  Fuck me. C’mon fuck me"

He pushed in hard as my sphincter gave way to the pressure, pinged then stretched further as he plunged the whole length in to his scratchy pubic hairs and with no time to adjust rapidly began pumping away. His sawing in and out threw me about like a rag doll but I hung on to the tree for support every time he bottomed out in my guts.

"Oh, fuck, I'm getting close!"  he says then started to gently rock his bare cock slowly in and out of my ass.  I loved it.  No cock had ever felt this good in my ass, I was getting barebacked and I loved it.  I thought about stopping but I didn't want to.  I knew it was dangerous, but it felt so great that I just kept kissing him and saying "Fuck Me.  Fuck me" over and over again.

It wasn't much longer before I felt him getting close to cumming, his dick swelled and felt extra hard.  He started tensing up and said, "I'm going to cum,  cum in your ass, bitch."  I’m telling him, "Do it.  Cum in me." and pulled him into me as he shot his cum in my ass.  

"Shit! I'm cumming ... fuck, I'm shooting right NOW."

I too was also shooting, but unlike his load, my cum blew all over the forest floor.  It must have been biggest load I've ever shot and even after my climax had ended his cock was still throbbing and pulsing spilling cum deep in my bowels.

No time for a post fuck kiss as I get one huge shock!

There’s clapping behind us, “Nice show Kyle. Heard you tested Poz the other day, he your first victim since?”

Kyle’s cock was still rock hard in my ass and I felt it twitch again in response. WHAT DID HE JUST SAY?  I completely froze.    

“So, your husband told us you finally have HIV now, congrats you’ve joined us in the brotherhood man!  Good to see you’re spreading your diseased seed.”

My mind was racing.  ‘Shit what had I done.  Is it too late?  Maybe I’ll be lucky and it won’t take. They’re joking, right?’

I had just been in fantasyland, fucked by an unbelievable man with a fantastic big black cock who had cum inside me and now I find out he’s POZ?  My head was about to explode and my mind was spinning fast.  What should I do?

Time was passing so slowly with everything that was on my mind.  Kyle’s cock was still hard as a rock, his erection planted deep in my guts plugging his toxic seed making sure none could escape.

I tried to move forward slowly to remove his cock from my ass but I was too up against the tree and now two other black guys were surrounding me.

Oh God! What to do?  The answer was made for me as a minute later their zippers were down, my head yanked down and on to another enormous cock, “Suck this, get it slippery and wet coz that’s the only lube you’re getting bro’”

I was hard as fuck again and rocking back and forth getting skull fucked which in turn pushed Kyle’s cock farther inside.  Now I didn’t care about the hot load inside me.  I was hungry for more cock, needed more black cock. I had to keep from screaming when Kyle pulled his monster out of my ass, partly because it hurt and partly because it left me feeling so…empty.

I pulled off the dick in my mouth, turned around looked Kyle straight in the eye and begged him to fuck me again.  He didn’t need asking twice but I found it to be a big turn on for me and in no time at all he had that monster back inside me and was fucking me as hard and fast as he could with his full length.  And I thought the previous fucking was good, man could this guy move.  Getting seriously plowed by a POZ stud with a huge cock, one load in me and another on the way was the biggest aphrodisiac coz my dick was bouncing rigid spraying strands of clear precum everywhere as my head was pulled down to suck dick again.

“You like this big dick fucking you?”

“Mmmmm. Yes. Sir, I sure. Do.” Is all I can say with a mouthful of cock down my throat?

“You heard I’m POZ?”

I immediately moan, “Yes,” in response.

He pushed hard into me driving his cock as deep as he could and , grabbing my hair and pulling my head back as far as he could.  “You want another POZ load in that hole don’tcha?”

“Yes.”

“Yeah I know you do. I’m working on it young’un. I’m gonna fuck so much cum into you.  Do your friends know you’re a cum slut?  That’s what you are now, a dirty POZ cum slut?”  He all but shouts into my ear whist all the time is driving that HIV laden cock in and out of my ass, his diseased cum filled balls slapping my ass.  

“You want this load?  You want me to breed you?  You want me to infect that ass, don’t you?”

There is only one answer I can give “Yes.  Yes.  YES!  God yes!”

I wanted him to blow another load into me and keep on fucking his POZ loads until I was infected and he would just keep fucking me.  

“You asked for it baby boy, here it comes.”

His body slammed into me again and again as he climaxed dumping shot after shot of poisoned cum into my hole.  I was shaking from the thrill as I could feel his hot breath on the back of my neck and I could feel his cock throbbing with each heartbeat.

After a moment, he pulled out with an audible plop and a flood of cum ran down my wobbly legs, he smeared his cummy dick across my scratched butt cheek then moved in front of me and ordered me to clean his dick off which I happily did. I took his dick in my mouth and sucked him clean of cum and ass juices.  God did that cock taste like heaven.  “Good boy young’un” was all he said  satisfied that it was clean he put it away in those tight lycra shorts. 

"He’s all yours Jay. Won’t need any lube now, plenty of slick lubricant in that wrecked hole.  Cum, the best lube ever!”

I soon felt Jay’s index finger go inside me, followed by another, and yet another as he tried to stretch my hole enough to accommodate his impressive, shorter but much thicker member.

"Oh man, oh baby boy, your hole is still so tight and hungry, I love how you grip my fingers despite Kyle’s hole wrecker twice fucking you good. I'm gonna love adding to your hole making you our own personal cumdump."

Jay barked into my ear as he roughly fingered my hole. "I think you're ready baby boy, take a deep breath, relax and enjoy, you are so gonna be in for a bumpy ride."

Jay’s fingers were ripped out of my ass, he stood as he mate thrust a bottle of poppers under my right nostril and said "Take a couple of deep breaths boy, trust me, you're gonna need all the help you can get". 

I breathed in the heady smell and as this warm relaxing feeling rushing over me and my hole relaxed, Jay's big cock head popped inside me and I felt my hole stretch wider than it had ever stretched before.

"Ohh fuuuuck!" I groaned as he continued to slide his cock inside me and I felt my insides shift to accommodate this monstrously thick cock totally filling my no longer tight, ass.

He finally was planted balls deep inside me.  "Hey baby boy, I wish you could see how your hole twitches around my cock!  Renton look at this, it’s sucking me in, the hungry bitch wants more" He exclaimed excitedly.

He started slowly pulling his cock out of me and I could feel the rim of his cockhead pulling on my ass lips as he withdrew until only the head was in me.  He pushed balls deep again and started a slow in and out sawing motion that had me trembling with pleasure, excitement, and what I can only describe as ecstasy once more.

Not wanting to be left out, Renton stuffed his thick uncut cock into my mouth and I was soon gagging on his equally huge hard cock now stopping the oxygen supply that sent shivers throughout my body and I felt light headed and limp.

I came to as Jay roughly slammed his cock balls deep inside me, just as Renton pulled out, his breathing quickened and his pistoning actions became erratic as he started grunting and groaning.

"Fuck! I'm not gonna last any longer! I'm gonna fill you up baby! You ready?!"

Jay slams his cock balls deep and holds it there deep inside me shooting bathing the walls of my ass with his red hot POZ juices.

Jay collapsed on my back panting hard he eventually caught his breath and slowly pulled his huge cock out of me, leaving me with an empty feeling that needed to be filled again.

"Fuck Yeah! I want that ass right now!" Renton exclaims.

Renton's cock was thinner but slightly longer with a wicked curve than Jay's and instantly I felt his cock easily slide balls deep into me.  That curve made a noticeable difference from the first in stroke, pressing on my prostate, making my cock just and shoot yet more precum.

“Fuck Babyboy clamp those ass muscles around my big black dick!” I try my best “I love the look of your lily-white ass against my black log as it swallows it whole.”

Renton says as he completely pulled his cock out and rammed back in, “Pushing all that POZ cum deeper up your ripped-up guts, making sure we knock you up good.”

By this point, my young cock had been painfully hard from all the prostate stimulation making me tingle all over and my toes curl with pressure building in my balls, cum boiling ready to shoot at any moment.

Renton bucks his hips hard against butt making me scream "Oh fuck! I'm gonna cum!"

"Shoot, get rid of that useless neg load" he bellows while continuing to slam back into me and his thrusts become even more frantic and that was all it took.  Cum flew from my dick, my hole spasmed erratically and gripped his cock tighter clearly pushing him over the edge and he slammed balls deep, “Pozzing your ass, your ass is mine too now Babyboy!”  As I distinctly felt every blast of poison shoot from his dick.

The three hugged me and Kyle growled in my ear, "Your ass is ours! From now on you're gonna want my dick, and my friends' dicks and you'll always carry us with you, coz you only get pozzed once!”

Jay adds, “We’re here at this layby most nights, dusk time so when you need another fucking you know when and where to come…and when you get sick find us coz we’ll all need a potent recharge from your fresh HIV Positive white dick.  Gotta keep them strains toxic!”

When I got home I lay on my bed thinking about what had just happened.  My cock was rock hard again, painfully hard and I don’t know what’s a matter with me?  I jacked another load out, perhaps my last neg cum as I fingered my puffy hole and shot all over my now not so white bib shorts.  I certainly got a fitting souvenir of a remarkable ride, one I’ll never forget.

• Like 27
  • Upvote 26
  • Thanks 1

Excellent story!    That's how my hole works too .... it just sucks it in, whether it is a dildo, cock or fist .... slap my ass a few times and my ass muscles will tighten even more and milk that toxic poison out of your hard cock and suck it deep in my hole.  

• 9 months later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Thank you for all the kind comments and I appreciate your interest inn this story, initially it had just been written as a one-off…but as you like it so much I have expanded the story.  Hope you like it?

2. Sore, yet wanting more.

My ass lips remained puffy and swollen and my hole deliciously ached for days after my raw sexploits and I already knew I was hooked on getting more condomless breeding.  For the next week every time it began to get dark my ass twitched wanting to be filled again and I thought about going back to the layby to see if Kyle or Jay and Renton really were there every night as they boasted?

My hole won out and of course, I gave in to my craving for more Big Black Cock and getting bred raw again…I was hooked and had to check that layby out.  So, I cleaned out douching all the mucus and debris away until the water ran clear, jock strap on under shorts and threw a singlet on, hopped in my car and was soon pulling up in an empty layby…but didn’t have to wait long before a pair of headlights pulled up and were switched off.  My heart was thumping in my chest…I wasn’t sure of the etiquette here so pressed twice on the brake pedal to flash my brake lights.  In the darkness peering into my rear-view mirror I could just about make out what appeared to be a rear door being opened and someone getting out, but no passenger light came on to confirm it.

What to do?  “Fuck it” I thought, “go investigate that’s what you are here for boy!”

I got out and locked my car and made my stumbling way into the pitch black wooded area and felt a beefy hand grab me.

“I kinda knew you’d be back someday soon, you ready for more black Daddy Dick to own and mark your lily white hole.”

“Kyle is that you?”

“Who the fuck else would it be dumbo” as he rubbed his meaty hand through my hair, then whistled…a few seconds later I heard doors opening and closings quickly followed by rustling in the undergrowth as Jay and Renton emerged to be either side of me and quickly put their arms around me and hugged me tight. It felt really good to have their hot bodies pressed up hard to me. To my dismay I found myself getting hard at their touch and the masculine musky fragrance of their bodies.  The two of them grabbed my hands to rub over their bulging crotches and I found them both to be rock hard and without a word moved in to kiss me.  I opened my mouth and let their tongues enter. The three of us kissed with a furious energy, our tongues exploring each other’s mouths and lips. Their saliva mixing with mine.

Oh Fuck.  I knew how this was going to end and I wanted it, badly.

Kyle not wishing to be left out came up behind me and pressed his enormous hard cock into my butt crease as he whispered in my ear. “I want to fuck you deep and hard” as he ripped my shorts and jock strap down, my now freed hard cock sprang up splat against my stomach in a shower of precum as I heard him unbuckle his belt and undo his fly buttons as his jeans now fell to the ground.

I pushed my ass onto his raging cock and he sniggered, “I guess that means yes please then?”

I wriggled free of Jay & Renton, pulled down the front of Jay’s trackies and took his massive member into my mouth, working my tongue over his fat dickhead and playing with his ample foreskin swirled my tongue around the sensitive ridge of his gland. It tasted great and as I swallowed as much of his cock as I could my nose brushed his wiry pubic hair greeting me with a strong smell of dried piss and sweat, a wonderful aphrodisiac.

Soon we were all naked in an enthusiastic foursome, I alternated between sucking their dicks as Kyle busied himself slurping on my needy asshole, as he immediately stuck his head between my ass cheeks and started working his tongue into my hungry hole. Rimming is something I love and Kyle knew how to eat ass. He kept going for a few minutes until my ass was nicely wet and loose. I was beyond rock hard, leaking precum like a broken faucet. Kyle looked up from between my legs and said. “I want to fuck you and load you up with my toxic bugs real bad.”

Jay & Renton replied in unison “And then we can fuck you and get sloppy seconds and thirds.”

All I could do was moan out approval as my mouth was spread wide around Jay’s slab of diseased meat.  Kyle then kicked my legs wide and with his hand on my shoulder bent me further forwards and downwards until I gagged and my exposed quivering hole was slapped by his plumb like cockhead against my spit lubed hole a couple of times and as if by magic it opened fully allowing him to ease his way in.  I was surprised how good his massive uncut cock felt sliding up into my hole stretching and rearranging the walls of my anal passage to the maximum as his deathstick slid in. “Fuck!” he said, “Your still pretty tight” He pushed harder and was soon balls deep in my hungry chute.

He started fucking hard and fast and deep, slamming against my ass with every stroke, It didn’t take long for him to get close. As his breathing got heavier he eased up almost pulling all the way out teasing my ass lips as his bulbous cock head tugged on them on the out stroke then slammed back in balls deep.  He did this a few times then speeded up again and I knew what I was about to get.

“I’m gonna cum in your slut hole.”  He barked not asking where I wanted him to cum, he was simply telling me exactly what he was going to do.

“Gonna breed you with my toxic poz cum. Gonna knock you up boy.”   My legs shook upon hearing this and I just lost it spraying Jay or Renton’s throat with my cum as I’d lost track of who was where in the darkness.

“Yeah that’s it baby boy your hole is milking my Poz cargo right out of my balls, your body willingly wanting to accept my life changing payload!”

He thrust hard and bottomed deep in my hole which continued to spasm around his hot hard flesh as I felt his poisonous cum flood my battered bowels.  Pushed further forward I was fully impaled on the rock-hard cock buried down my throat but not for long as they wasted no time trading places, as Kyle roughly yanked out walked around in front of me and presented his still hard slimy cock for me to suck clean. I could taste my own ass juices, his diseased cum and a knowing coppery taste that I just wanted to share. I stood up and kissed him deeply to his obvious delight.

“I’m going to fuck you raw just as a slut like you deserves.”  I recognised Jay’s voice. He stepped closer and I felt his cockhead press against my gaping hole, I wrapped my arms around to hug Kyle, stopped moving and arched my ass outwards to let Jay enter. His cock is a little smaller than Kyle so his dick slipped easily up my stretched cum slick chute.

“Hey, I want to fuck too and since you already have a dick in Whitey Boy here I guess I’ll have to fuck you.” Renton said to Jay as he slammed in to him to start a daisy chain fuck.  Jay obviously loved the feeling and stimulation as I felt his cock become Super Hard as he simultaneously began fucking himself on Renton’s ample cock whilst sawing in and out of me.

Despite being stretched and battered I still knew how to work all the muscles in my anal canal to give him the maximum pleasure as he thrust in and out even harder making me moan out loud which only served to spur Jay on even more.

All too soon the stimulation was too much as he thrust home burying his cock to the hilt, I groaned with pleasure, he started fucking hard with long strokes almost pulling all the way out and then slamming back in. “You still have a nice tight ass for me to wreck. You like this?”

“Yeah.  Give it to me hard. I need it so badly.” I replied without thinking or hesitation, caught up in the moment and to hell with the consequences.

“Yeah slut. I know you’ve wanted this.  Wanted IT for a long time.  You bug chasing slut!” I gave in to the pleasure and mumbled in agreement as he picked up the pace once more. Now Jay was pulling all the way out before thrusting in again. I could hear that he was starting to breath heavily and was obviously on the point of no return. I just pushed back my ass against his crotch in an attempt to take him as deep as possible. As I did I felt his cock start to swell and throb and I heard him whisper,

“Take my dirty load, you dirty slut” and he started shooting deep into my guts pulse after pulse of Poz cum spraying my ripped up innards.

Once he was done, he waited a few moments before pulling out. Then he too walked around in front of me and presented his slimy cock for me to suck clean, which I greedily slurped down cleaning his dick of my ass juices and his cum which also had that tell-tale coppery taste to it.

As soon as Jay had finished shooting and pulling out Renton was lining his huge and now very wet cock up and sliding straight into me as it was already open and slick from the two loads in my ass. Renton evidently had been close a few times while fucking Jay, as it only took a few thrusts before he bred me as well. “Gonna poz you, you slut.” I felt him ram against my hole as he started to cum flooding me with a torrent of Poz spooge.

Now that I had been well and truly broken in, the three of them spent ages sucking and fucking me until they had all cum a few times and I had multiple loads deeply planted in my destroyed ass. These guys were insatiable.

My hole throbbed and ached as did my cock and balls and my throat felt raw from all the cock I had taken and now I couldn’t continue anymore so bade my farewell.  I couldn’t be bothered with my clothes so staggered in to my car naked and drove home leaving the driver’s seat with a cummy stain as a souvenir of this night’s nocturnal activities.  Was it the only souvenir of the night or had the deed already been done that first time?

• Like 14
  • Upvote 6