Bike crash leads to my POZZING

3. One more layby visit or not?

It's Friday lunchtime and my only gay co-worker, Matty and I went to the park to soak up the Summer sun and check out other cute guys stripped down catching the rays.  We sit on the browned grass and slowly eat our sandwiches.

Matty leans over and says, “Wow, eyes right to the guy in those skimpy white shorts, he is making me so horny that I’ve got a wet patch in my pants already and the beauty of it is he doesn’t even know it.  I could go and pounce on him right now!”

"Well, you’re always telling me you're horny, so nothing new there!"

All too soon we have to pack up our lustful ogling and return to work and as we swipe back in I tell Matty, “I’ll catch you in a mo, I need to pee” but all he does is laugh and follows me into bathroom…although there are three brilliant white urinals Matty stands next to me, so we piss next to each other.  Matty and me might be the only gays in the office but we have never tried anything on between us so I was surprised to see his big white cock pissing whilst hard from his lunchtime fantasy.  

He of course caught me watching and must have thought that was permission to go further as he then he put his hand inside of my trouser waistband and started to push his finger into my puffy hole.

“Oh!  Wow! Who’s been a lucky bitch getting fucked hard to end up with a hole like that?   I gave him a knowing smile and pushed him off telling him we should behave, I can't afford to get fired.

This little interaction made me feel horny too and I longed to be filled by my new best friends.  The afternoon dragged.  I couldn’t concentrate on work as my mind kept drifting off wondering how the hell have I become hocked on public sex, bareback sex and more worryingly wanting POZ cum ALL the time?  If only my fellow workers knew what a dirty Slut was amongst them.

Finally, the working day ended and I made the sweatbox journey on the tube back home with the only highlight being; strap hanging, my ass pressed up hard against a cute older guy whose hot breath was on my neck and whose sweet cologne I inhaled and as the tube train jumped on the tracks my butt rubbed against his groin and I swear I felt his cock stirring…but sadly he snuck out at the very next stop.

By the time I eventually got through my front door I was sweaty, hot, horny and frustrated but soon forgot about that as I noticed something in the letter box.  A scribbled note, ‘come to the layby tonight at 7:30 I have surprises for you’ “Damn it” I thought out loud, having vowed not to go back there again…but as I read it through again my hole and cock did the thinking for me as I stripped off got in the shower and began to make sure my hole was squeaky clean for whatever Kyle and co. had in mind.

At 7:30pm it is still light and despite the undergrowth and trees anyone would be visible if they were engaged in any action, but here I am sitting in my car waiting for my surprises…I don’t have to wait long before I see Kyle, Renton & Jay pull up, get out and head in to the wooded area.  I get out and follow...as you do.

Surprise 1 is a wooden bar has been screwed between two trees:

“Strip” I hear Kyle say and without thinking I comply, just leaving my trainers on, feeling liberated being naked outdoors and possibly on view to any passing cars.

“Bend over the bar” is the instruction and no sooner had I obeyed than I my arms and legs were bound in place leaving me at the mercy of Jay and Renton who quickly took up positions to spit roast me hammering hard and fast as they made out above me until the inevitable Poz cum injections.

As they withdrew I felt Kyle’s hand slap my right butt cheek, “tighten that hole and get ready for my cock and cum” just as his blunt bell end nudged my winking hole I squeezed my ass muscles tight, pushed out and squeezed again until a bubble of cum popped out.  I could feel Kyle smear the cum around my ass lips and then plunged in, balls deep, in one go, he slapped my ass again, my instruction to squeeze down tight again gripping his rock-hard flesh buried in my guts.  In this bent over position Kyle was getting in deeper than before, his long black cock reaching parts no one had got to before, his thighs slapping mine and his musky sweat dripping down on my back.  I was in a World of my own, it felt like heaven being filled by him and pumped by him, just Kyle’s cock with my hole gripped tightly around it .   Then he started to pound me harder until I heard,

“Bro, you’ve got to tap this ass. It’s so hungry that it’s milking my cock throughout this entire fuck.”

Kyle quickened his pace, thrusts in deeper than he had ever been inside before, then shouts out loud, “FUCK YEAH!  Bitch, take my CHARGED LOAD!”

I distinctly felt his cock thicken, twitch, his balls rammed up tight against my hole pump their payload but his cock is so deep that’s all I  felt.  He rips his cock out move around to my head and simply says, “Clean it”

I hungrily slurp on his glistening dark meat until it’s squeaky clean savoring the taste of cum and ass slime but surprisingly no blood this time.

“Not bad for a white boy” I hear,

“D’ya think he can handle this?” and I feel something fleshy slap my ass.

“Only one way to find out” Kyle says

“Then he’d better get sucking my cock hard and then we’ll see how much of my 10.5 inches I can slam up his pearly white cunt?”

Without any hesitation I opened my mouth in readiness as the mystery man moved around in front of me; a black muscly man-mountain with all 7.5” of semi-hard nasty looking cock; his pre-cum looked cummy, a creamy white that he smeared around my lips then edged the tip into my waiting mouth and, was that blisters on his shaft? I think I saw as it swiftly reached the back of my throat and, as he pulled back, he said,

“Take a deep breath in when I start to push back into your mouth cocksucker.”   He then grabbed my head between his two beefy black hands and pushed his cock back in, “Get ready to deep throat my cock slut”

Not waiting for an answer, he kept a steady force as the cock slid easily into until it plugged throat, stopping the air almost making my eyes pop out of my head.

“Almost there cock whore, only about another inch or so to go”, I felt light-headed and began to go limp through lack of oxygen as just in time the snake like cock withdrew just enough for me gulp in some urgently needed air in to my lungs before the second assault.  I felt the hardening cock go deeper this time as prickly pubes just tickled the end of my nose as the growing cock plunges further down my throat.   Knowing I was going to need air he pulled back just enough allowing me to inhale and fill my lungs with fresh air before he pushed all the way back in, “Swallow whitey boy, keep swallowing” I complied as best I could until fully impaled his pubes were mashed into my nose making my throat muscles pulse around the steel-like flesh jammed down my gullet.

The man was in heaven as he felt his gono dripping cock spill directly into this cock sucker's stomach as his cock reached it’s full length and hardness. “God damn it boy, you took all 10 plus inches and now I’m ready to fuck”

Slowly he pulled his hard, dripping cock from my throat, barely giving me anytime to catch my raggedy  breath as he walked around behind me and without wasting a second, quickly lined his cock up with my cummy hole and was balls deep in one oh so long thrust.

I had no time to prepare for this plowing his long dick in before pulling almost all the way back and thrusting back in deeper this time making me grunt and moan as he got deeper dragging my ass lips inwards, almost turning my hole inside out!  Each deep thrust was a unique mix of pain, pressure and pleasure, “Oooh, aaahhh, mmm” was all I could uncontrollably mutter until he said,

“You ready for whole length now?”

I froze momentarily as what he said sunk in and before I could say “What or YES”

The mystery man pushed his hips violently forward, I felt some type of popping in my stomach, “FUCK!!!”  I screamed, his huge cock felt so good as it reached deep in me somewhere where no cock has reached before and my entire body was shaking uncontrollably with pleasure…my cock started to shoot, spraying a massive load of cum, an endless supply  as he kept on popping the length of his cock in and out of this new place deep inside my guts.   Each thrust causing me to cry out, “Oh God YES, Fuck YES” and “Please don’t stop fucking me.” As sweat, tears and cum dripped from every pore as I moaned, shivered and whimpered in sheer pleasure.

To bring me back to reality he squeezed my butt cheeks his buttocks whilst also running my hands up and down his upper thighs, telling me to relax, slapped me few times as he started to move his cock in and out at greater speed and power grunting as he did so.  He then gripped my waist tightly and said loudly;

“The thought of my strain of HIV destroying you is turning me on boy for you to share, just like my boys here do.”

“Yes Sir. I NEED to be infected. I WANT YOUR GIFT.”

“Gifts boy, I’ve got a little something extra to help you on your way.  You definitely want it?

“Yes!”

“Then BEG for it pig” as he rams in harder than before.

I give a strangled “Arrgh!” then add, “PLEASE….infect….me…..” I’m hanging on as he power fucks so hard it’s knocking the wind out of me.

“Infect you with what whitey boy?

“Your GIFTS Sir”

“You mean you want my highly toxic Poz cum, Gono and Hep C and Herpes embedded in your system, changing you for LIFE as they replicate through your body, destroying your soul?”

“Oh fuck” is all I can say as I shoot another massive load.  Is it the dirty talk, the actual act or the onslaught on my prostate?  I don’t know or care anymore.  All I know is my love muscle is spasming around his deathstick, dancing up and down the entire length trying to milk his dick for all the nasty bugs it can get.

“Then Beg whitey.”  I said “Fucking BEG.”

“PLEEEEEEEEEEEEASEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE.” And my hungry ass clamped down hard on his dick, he rammed in hard, thighs and balls smashed into my ass….I saw stars as pain deep inside me exploded in eye popping fashion and then I felt this hard lump of toxic fuck weapon arch up and down I my guts as a soothing torrent of diseased cum put out the fire in my belly and I slumped forwards, sweat drenched, limp and totally exhausted.

Kyle, Jay and Renton couldn’t tell if the moans I was making came form pain of pleasure, nor did they much care as I heard them High-Five Elliot as I heard his name for the first time.

Eventually I had a slap on the ass and the ‘snake’ slithered out of my destroyed hole.

“Fuck Elly, you done did a great job this time, look at all that blood on you dick”

It was the last thing I heard as I blacked out and the next thing know as I come to is my arsehole is sore beyond words, I’m cold, it’s dark and I’m slumped in the driver’s seat of my car.  I gingerly drive home, drag my sorry body in to bed and collapse into the welcoming darkness of sleep.

• Like 9
  • Upvote 7
  • Thanks 2

• 1 year later...
On 14 September 2017 at 10:49 PM, Giveit2meraw said:

What have I done?  Last Sunday I awoke with a huge hard on and felt very horny so logged on to Grindr & BBRTS but no one was around that early therefore decided to take my frustrations out on a bike ride seeing as it was such a glorious day.

I had a quick wash and clean out, just in case, I looked into my wardrobe, revealing many different coloured Lycra cycling outfits - black, red and many other coloured shorts. I chose none of these and decided on my white bib shorts.

I squeezed my slim 21 year old body into them, making sure they were as tight as possible and ran my hands over the silky curves of my pert ass before adjusting my cock and balls that jut out leaving no one in any doubt of my size and girth.

I went outside, got on my bike and off I went.  Less than half an hour into my ride is a fabulous undulating road with sweeping corners and one fast downhill section all within a cool forest.  It felt great to be alive!  I flew on the downhill section hitting 43 m.p.h. then just as I swooped past a big beefy fellow cyclist came a sharp right-hand corner.  Suddenly the front wheel washed out under me on a swathe of gravel and I promptly hit the deck, hard, sliding some short ways further down the road until coming to a crumpled halt spread-eagled on the asphalt.

Luckily the guy I just passed stopped to help me up. “Hey young fellah, you hurt?” adding, “It’s not often a young man falls at my feet, must be my lucky day!”

“Just winded, I think” as he clears my bike to the side of the road just as a car comes along, as I’m still dazed I’m swept up into his big powerful black arms and carried me out of the way to the roadside layby then gently laid me on my side in the recovery position.

“Stay there and catch your breath young’un” he says “Oh you have ripped a big hole in your shorts, bit of gravel rash too.  I’ll get some wet wipes and clean you up.”  As he goes off to his bike saying, “It may hurt but there’s no blood…yet.”

On his return, he kneels in front of me his crotch right in front of my face as he’s gently cleaning my tender now throbbing ass.  He’s so close I can smell his musk and the sheer size of his dick, which I swear is growing, as he cleans up my scraped butt cheek.

I must admit the ministrations to my ass were hot-wired to my now rock-hard cock.  “Is it that bad?” I ask thinking he is spending a lot of time cleaning me up back there.

“Oh sorry young’un I got carried away…gotta open the wounds to get the grit out”  He stands up and offers to help me to my feet.

“Ummm looks like you’re already UP!”

I know I am blushing and as a result sheepishly admit, “It felt great even if I do hurt a bit…in fact I feel sick!”

I stumble to me feet, lean against the nearest tree and retch, my stomach flips a couple of times but nothing comes up. “Gosh! I now need to pee” as a sudden urge hits me and just in time I pull the front of my ripped shorts down as a bladderful of golden piss strongly arcs from my dick.

As I stand and shake the last drips off I look down to notice broken packets of lube, used condoms and soggy tissues by the foot of the tree and am instantly hard as an image of orgies flash through my mind.  I stand there that bit too long slowly jacking until brought back to reality with,

“Ummm, shock I guess” the black guy with the deep booming voice informs me, his breath hot on my neck as his arms wrap around me again, “here let me help you out.”  I instantly melted into his muscular body and felt his hard BBC press into my ass crack and it felt huge.

His hands brushed both my nipples and worked his way down to my cock. He ripped away at what was left of my torn lycra shorts and cupped my exposed ass. His one finger brushed my hole. I moaned. While he was doing that I rub my hands over the thin material between my hand and his cock and marvel at the amount of precum that is already seeping through the lycra as I rub his dick to full near lycra bursting hardness.  In no time I pull down his shorts to free his gorgeous thick curved cock. We kiss, hard, tongues battling with one another saliva all over my face.

He broke off the kiss

"Are you OK?"

"Yes...... I need this"

I pulled off my top as I bend down to lick the end of his cock, swirl my tongue around his fat mushroom head and tease his piss slit. His reaction was to moan out loud. When I stood up he was almost naked. We grind our bodies together all the while kissing hands exploring one another’s bodies.

"I love the taste of my first black cock," I tell him

Our cocks sliding against each other. He easily turns me round and bumps his cock towards my hole. Rubbing it on my hole makes me moan as I move up and down on his hardness as I was so horny for him to fuck me.

He pushed me up against the tree and continued kissing. He worked his way down my neck to my chest and sucked on each nipple turning me on even more than I thought possible.

I wanted to make him feel good more than anything in that moment.

He bobbed down and ate my ass.  No one had ever done that before.  I was in heaven,  moaning and pushing my ass back against his tongue.  He ate my ass for about 10 minutes opening me up and getting most of his tongue right up my chute and when he turned me round and we made out and I could taste myself on him.  It was sooooo hot.

He slammed me against the tree and slid one, then two, three and finally four fingers in and out of my ass.  Wow, my legs shook but boy it felt great

I open my legs wider to give him the best access as we continue like this for what felt like forever and I was sooooo into it.  The whole time his cock was rubbing copious amounts of precum in my skinned ass making it sting, wet and sticky.  

His cock felt so good on my ass that I spread my legs more and just then his cock head slipped in my ass about halfway.  I was shocked and so was he.  We hadn't used any lube and he wasn't trying to penetrate me yet, or so I thought, but there was his cock in my ass, bareback.  It felt so good.  I grabbed his ass and pulled him into me, fuck it hurt like hell but though wincing I told him, "Don't stop.  Fuck me. C’mon fuck me"

He pushed in hard as my sphincter gave way to the pressure, pinged then stretched further as he plunged the whole length in to his scratchy pubic hairs and with no time to adjust rapidly began pumping away. His sawing in and out threw me about like a rag doll but I hung on to the tree for support every time he bottomed out in my guts.

"Oh, fuck, I'm getting close!"  he says then started to gently rock his bare cock slowly in and out of my ass.  I loved it.  No cock had ever felt this good in my ass, I was getting barebacked and I loved it.  I thought about stopping but I didn't want to.  I knew it was dangerous, but it felt so great that I just kept kissing him and saying "Fuck Me.  Fuck me" over and over again.

It wasn't much longer before I felt him getting close to cumming, his dick swelled and felt extra hard.  He started tensing up and said, "I'm going to cum,  cum in your ass, bitch."  I’m telling him, "Do it.  Cum in me." and pulled him into me as he shot his cum in my ass.  

"Shit! I'm cumming ... fuck, I'm shooting right NOW."

I too was also shooting, but unlike his load, my cum blew all over the forest floor.  It must have been biggest load I've ever shot and even after my climax had ended his cock was still throbbing and pulsing spilling cum deep in my bowels.

No time for a post fuck kiss as I get one huge shock!

There’s clapping behind us, “Nice show Kyle. Heard you tested Poz the other day, he your first victim since?”

Kyle’s cock was still rock hard in my ass and I felt it twitch again in response. WHAT DID HE JUST SAY?  I completely froze.    

“So, your husband told us you finally have HIV now, congrats you’ve joined us in the brotherhood man!  Good to see you’re spreading your diseased seed.”

My mind was racing.  ‘Shit what had I done.  Is it too late?  Maybe I’ll be lucky and it won’t take. They’re joking, right?’

I had just been in fantasyland, fucked by an unbelievable man with a fantastic big black cock who had cum inside me and now I find out he’s POZ?  My head was about to explode and my mind was spinning fast.  What should I do?

Time was passing so slowly with everything that was on my mind.  Kyle’s cock was still hard as a rock, his erection planted deep in my guts plugging his toxic seed making sure none could escape.

I tried to move forward slowly to remove his cock from my ass but I was too up against the tree and now two other black guys were surrounding me.

Oh God! What to do?  The answer was made for me as a minute later their zippers were down, my head yanked down and on to another enormous cock, “Suck this, get it slippery and wet coz that’s the only lube you’re getting bro’”

I was hard as fuck again and rocking back and forth getting skull fucked which in turn pushed Kyle’s cock farther inside.  Now I didn’t care about the hot load inside me.  I was hungry for more cock, needed more black cock. I had to keep from screaming when Kyle pulled his monster out of my ass, partly because it hurt and partly because it left me feeling so…empty.

I pulled off the dick in my mouth, turned around looked Kyle straight in the eye and begged him to fuck me again.  He didn’t need asking twice but I found it to be a big turn on for me and in no time at all he had that monster back inside me and was fucking me as hard and fast as he could with his full length.  And I thought the previous fucking was good, man could this guy move.  Getting seriously plowed by a POZ stud with a huge cock, one load in me and another on the way was the biggest aphrodisiac coz my dick was bouncing rigid spraying strands of clear precum everywhere as my head was pulled down to suck dick again.

“You like this big dick fucking you?”

“Mmmmm. Yes. Sir, I sure. Do.” Is all I can say with a mouthful of cock down my throat?

“You heard I’m POZ?”

I immediately moan, “Yes,” in response.

He pushed hard into me driving his cock as deep as he could and , grabbing my hair and pulling my head back as far as he could.  “You want another POZ load in that hole don’tcha?”

“Yes.”

“Yeah I know you do. I’m working on it young’un. I’m gonna fuck so much cum into you.  Do your friends know you’re a cum slut?  That’s what you are now, a dirty POZ cum slut?”  He all but shouts into my ear whist all the time is driving that HIV laden cock in and out of my ass, his diseased cum filled balls slapping my ass.  

“You want this load?  You want me to breed you?  You want me to infect that ass, don’t you?”

There is only one answer I can give “Yes.  Yes.  YES!  God yes!”

I wanted him to blow another load into me and keep on fucking his POZ loads until I was infected and he would just keep fucking me.  

“You asked for it baby boy, here it comes.”

His body slammed into me again and again as he climaxed dumping shot after shot of poisoned cum into my hole.  I was shaking from the thrill as I could feel his hot breath on the back of my neck and I could feel his cock throbbing with each heartbeat.

After a moment, he pulled out with an audible plop and a flood of cum ran down my wobbly legs, he smeared his cummy dick across my scratched butt cheek then moved in front of me and ordered me to clean his dick off which I happily did. I took his dick in my mouth and sucked him clean of cum and ass juices.  God did that cock taste like heaven.  “Good boy young’un” was all he said  satisfied that it was clean he put it away in those tight lycra shorts. 

"He’s all yours Jay. Won’t need any lube now, plenty of slick lubricant in that wrecked hole.  Cum, the best lube ever!”

I soon felt Jay’s index finger go inside me, followed by another, and yet another as he tried to stretch my hole enough to accommodate his impressive, shorter but much thicker member.

"Oh man, oh baby boy, your hole is still so tight and hungry, I love how you grip my fingers despite Kyle’s hole wrecker twice fucking you good. I'm gonna love adding to your hole making you our own personal cumdump."

Jay barked into my ear as he roughly fingered my hole. "I think you're ready baby boy, take a deep breath, relax and enjoy, you are so gonna be in for a bumpy ride."

Jay’s fingers were ripped out of my ass, he stood as he mate thrust a bottle of poppers under my right nostril and said "Take a couple of deep breaths boy, trust me, you're gonna need all the help you can get". 

I breathed in the heady smell and as this warm relaxing feeling rushing over me and my hole relaxed, Jay's big cock head popped inside me and I felt my hole stretch wider than it had ever stretched before.

"Ohh fuuuuck!" I groaned as he continued to slide his cock inside me and I felt my insides shift to accommodate this monstrously thick cock totally filling my no longer tight, ass.

He finally was planted balls deep inside me.  "Hey baby boy, I wish you could see how your hole twitches around my cock!  Renton look at this, it’s sucking me in, the hungry bitch wants more" He exclaimed excitedly.

He started slowly pulling his cock out of me and I could feel the rim of his cockhead pulling on my ass lips as he withdrew until only the head was in me.  He pushed balls deep again and started a slow in and out sawing motion that had me trembling with pleasure, excitement, and what I can only describe as ecstasy once more.

Not wanting to be left out, Renton stuffed his thick uncut cock into my mouth and I was soon gagging on his equally huge hard cock now stopping the oxygen supply that sent shivers throughout my body and I felt light headed and limp.

I came to as Jay roughly slammed his cock balls deep inside me, just as Renton pulled out, his breathing quickened and his pistoning actions became erratic as he started grunting and groaning.

"Fuck! I'm not gonna last any longer! I'm gonna fill you up baby! You ready?!"

Jay slams his cock balls deep and holds it there deep inside me shooting bathing the walls of my ass with his red hot POZ juices.

Jay collapsed on my back panting hard he eventually caught his breath and slowly pulled his huge cock out of me, leaving me with an empty feeling that needed to be filled again.

"Fuck Yeah! I want that ass right now!" Renton exclaims.

Renton's cock was thinner but slightly longer with a wicked curve than Jay's and instantly I felt his cock easily slide balls deep into me.  That curve made a noticeable difference from the first in stroke, pressing on my prostate, making my cock just and shoot yet more precum.

“Fuck Babyboy clamp those ass muscles around my big black dick!” I try my best “I love the look of your lily-white ass against my black log as it swallows it whole.”

Renton says as he completely pulled his cock out and rammed back in, “Pushing all that POZ cum deeper up your ripped-up guts, making sure we knock you up good.”

By this point, my young cock had been painfully hard from all the prostate stimulation making me tingle all over and my toes curl with pressure building in my balls, cum boiling ready to shoot at any moment.

Renton bucks his hips hard against butt making me scream "Oh fuck! I'm gonna cum!"

"Shoot, get rid of that useless neg load" he bellows while continuing to slam back into me and his thrusts become even more frantic and that was all it took.  Cum flew from my dick, my hole spasmed erratically and gripped his cock tighter clearly pushing him over the edge and he slammed balls deep, “Pozzing your ass, your ass is mine too now Babyboy!”  As I distinctly felt every blast of poison shoot from his dick.

The three hugged me and Kyle growled in my ear, "Your ass is ours! From now on you're gonna want my dick, and my friends' dicks and you'll always carry us with you, coz you only get pozzed once!”

Jay adds, “We’re here at this layby most nights, dusk time so when you need another fucking you know when and where to come…and when you get sick find us coz we’ll all need a potent recharge from your fresh HIV Positive white dick.  Gotta keep them strains toxic!”

When I got home I lay on my bed thinking about what had just happened.  My cock was rock hard again, painfully hard and I don’t know what’s a matter with me?  I jacked another load out, perhaps my last neg cum as I fingered my puffy hole and shot all over my now not so white bib shorts.  I certainly got a fitting souvenir of a remarkable ride, one I’ll never forget.

Lucky Boy Hot breeding Conversion

• Upvote 1

• 2 weeks later...