So I stopped by A-Action bookstore in las vegas after work. it was 4:00 and i paid for two hours. went to the back and there were a few guys there but mostly looking to suck and i was looking to get bred or swallow some loads.  after about 15 minutes I was standing in the hallway and this white.  guy came in with denim shorts with holes in them and a shirt and a wool hat  covering his hair.  he had muscular arms and a pretty big chest and the legs were muscular but smaller than the rest of the frame. he went to the bathroom then came out and headed to the booths. he sat in a booth at the very back and there was a guy in the booth next to him but nothing happened. so i saw him come out of the booth and i was thinking this guy looks familiar. i went into a booth a few doors down and he went into the booth next to me. I motioned for him to stick his cock in the glory hole. he pulled his dick out and he was huge? about 10 inches cut and smooth all over with the exception of a small square patch of red hair above his cock. i sucked him for a few minutes then turned around was trying to put his cock in my hole. he pulled away but not in a rushed manner. i turned back around and faced the booth and got on my knees and motioned again for him to put his cock back in the glory hole. he paused for a moment and i looked at him and holy shit it  was the comedian carrot top. i've always heard he was gay or bi.  I couldn't believe it. he put his cock back in the glory hole and i sucked him for about 15 minutes and his thick cock got harder and he shot about 3 streams of cum in my mouth. I wanted to get a pic of his cock but the booth was too dark.  I pulled my clothes up and went into the hallway where the movies are on the wall showing you what channel they are on and it was brighter out there. He came out and put his hand on my shoulder and said thanks. I told him I was a fan and he said thank you and went into the bathroom i'm assuming to wash up and then he left. I was surprised at how big his cock was and he was clean and no body hair except for the square patch above his cock. I reached in the glory hole several time and felt his abs and legs as i licked his balls. after he left a hairy daddy type dude was there so i went into a booth and he went into the booth next to me and was rubbing his cock through his underwear. i motioned for him to put his cock through the glory hole. he was about 6 inches cut and his balls and cock were shaved but the rest of his body was hairy and he had a thick beard. he was a nice looking white dude. after i got his cock hard i turned around an guided his cock in my hole. he pulled out after only two strokes, I think he was close to coming because i even sucked him and he would pull away. finally I pressed my ass against the glory hole and i felt his cock going in. i was disappointed that he came after only about 3 strokes and i could feel him throbbing inside me. he pulled out and I went to the bathroom and pushed out his load. so I got one load in my mouth and one in my ass. I stayed for another hour but it was slow so I headed home. can't believe I sucked off  carrot top. anyways, i hope you all enjoy my story. if you're ever in vegas message me

Edited by REDBOY1
  • Like 2
  • Upvote 3

Glad you got to enjoy Carrot Top's great cock. I'm hoping to get a taste of his cock again, myself. He's a frequent cum donor at the g/h's there. I love his sweet loads.

Edited by travelingbi
duplicated

On 9/14/2017 at 7:30 PM, REDBOY1 said:

So I stopped by A-Action bookstore in las vegas after work. it was 4:00 and i paid for two hours. went to the back and there were a few guys there but mostly looking to suck and i was looking to get bred or swallow some loads.  after about 15 minutes I was standing in the hallway and this white.  guy came in with denim shorts with holes in them and a shirt and a wool hat  covering his hair.  he had muscular arms and a pretty big chest and the legs were muscular but smaller than the rest of the frame. he went to the bathroom then came out and headed to the booths. he sat in a booth at the very back and there was a guy in the booth next to him but nothing happened. so i saw him come out of the booth and i was thinking this guy looks familiar. i went into a booth a few doors down and he went into the booth next to me. I motioned for him to stick his cock in the glory hole. he pulled his dick out and he was huge? about 10 inches cut and smooth all over with the exception of a small square patch of red hair above his cock. i sucked him for a few minutes then turned around was trying to put his cock in my hole. he pulled away but not in a rushed manner. i turned back around and faced the booth and got on my knees and motioned again for him to put his cock back in the glory hole. he paused for a moment and i looked at him and holy shit it  was the comedian carrot top. i've always heard he was gay or bi.  I couldn't believe it. he put his cock back in the glory hole and i sucked him for about 15 minutes and his thick cock got harder and he shot about 3 streams of cum in my mouth. I wanted to get a pic of his cock but the booth was too dark.  I pulled my clothes up and went into the hallway where the movies are on the wall showing you what channel they are on and it was brighter out there. He came out and put his hand on my shoulder and said thanks. I told him I was a fan and he said thank you and went into the bathroom i'm assuming to wash up and then he left. I was surprised at how big his cock was and he was clean and no body hair except for the square patch above his cock. I reached in the glory hole several time and felt his abs and legs as i licked his balls. after he left a hairy daddy type dude was there so i went into a booth and he went into the booth next to me and was rubbing his cock through his underwear. i motioned for him to put his cock through the glory hole. he was about 6 inches cut and his balls and cock were shaved but the rest of his body was hairy and he had a thick beard. he was a nice looking white dude. after i got his cock hard i turned around an guided his cock in my hole. he pulled out after only two strokes, I think he was close to coming because i even sucked him and he would pull away. finally I pressed my ass against the glory hole and i felt his cock going in. i was disappointed that he came after only about 3 strokes and i could feel him throbbing inside me. he pulled out and I went to the bathroom and pushed out his load. so I got one load in my mouth and one in my ass. I stayed for another hour but it was slow so I headed home. can't believe I sucked off  carrot top. anyways, i hope you all enjoy my story. if you're ever in vegas message me

•  
  • travelingbi
  • Members
  • 222 posts
  • Las Vegas

Very hot. I've sucked off Carrot Top at A-Action a couple of times too,  in the past few years. The clerk said he has frequented the place for years. I've also tried to get him to fuck me through the glory hole. But, he won't. He just wants an anonymous bj through the g/h. I've even tried to go into his booth to suck him in a more "intimate and personal" way. But, he only wants it through the glory hole. You're right. He has a really nice, long, thick and rock hard cock. And his cum is really sweet and delicious! He's shaved completely smooth, except for that little puff of red pubes. Both times he's worn some kind of a hat to cover his curly red hair. But he'll have a little puff of his red hair sticking out of the cap. He's really muscular. I've read that he's had a long time, live in girlfriend. She's a beautiful model. But, he loves anonymous blow jobs through glory holes. 

I saw him at A-Action a couple of months ago. I was hoping to suck another load from him, but another guy beat me to the adjoining booth and got to service his cock. So, I sat in the booth across the hall and watched the bj from under the doors. After he came in the other guys mouth and pulled up his shorts, I went out to the hall and we came face to face. I told him "Scott. I was hoping to suck another load from you. I'm disappointed." He smiled at me and said, "Next time's for you", with kind of a wink. 

I wonder how often he goes there? I sure wish he topped. I'd love the feel of his hard, big cock in me. But, I'm glad to suck and swallow his load, like you enjoyed. 

Edited by travelingbi
  • Upvote 1

I know the place, stopped by while visiting Vegas once for my first public gloryhole. Went into a booth and barely had a chance to strip down before I had a big beefy cock between my lips. I went in hoping to swallow anon loads and ended up getting fucked raw against the wall when the guy came into my booth. I left with my hole wet with his cum. I've always wanted to go back.

• Upvote 1

• 1 month later...
  • 1 year later...
On 11/2/2017 at 3:36 PM, CumDumpBTM said:

Is this place still good?

Sadly, this place has closed down. I'm still crushed that it's gone. It was pretty sleazy. But the best place in town to find bbc and uncut latino dick.
There were always guys that wanted to fuck in there as well. I've sucked off this same celebrity 4 times in this place and once in another bookstore. Sure wish he'd fuck, but he just wants bjs. But his big, thick, rockhard cock is definitely fun to suck. And he's got really sweet cum. He's always a pleasure to suck off. 

• 4 months later...

Where are the good bookstores? I went to two last week while in town i got fucked a few times but none of them had glory holes unfortunately. Waiting on my New condo  in Vegas to close next month and i will set up some kind of glory hole for loads 

On 4/22/2019 at 4:35 PM, travelingbi said:

Sadly, this place has closed down. I'm still crushed that it's gone. It was pretty sleazy. But the best place in town to find bbc and uncut latino dick.
There were always guys that wanted to fuck in there as well. I've sucked off this same celebrity 4 times in this place and once in another bookstore. Sure wish he'd fuck, but he just wants bjs. But his big, thick, rockhard cock is definitely fun to suck. And he's got really sweet cum. He's always a pleasure to suck off. 

yeah red heads alway cum sweet

• 2 weeks later...
Guest GoneFishing
On 9/18/2017 at 4:59 PM, travelingbi said:

Glad you got to enjoy Carrot Top's great cock. I'm hoping to get a taste of his cock again, myself. He's a frequent cum donor at the g/h's there. I love his sweet loads.

He must drink a lot of carrot juice and apples lol !