Morning ride leads to....

I got to Sunday’s Cycle sportive early just so I can check out the guys standing around in their skin-tight lycra.  I don’t know where some guys hide their cock and balls as absolutely nothing shows, whilst others proudly exhibit their big fat dicks and cum laden balls. 

I continue scanning the cyclists searching for those that make a show and then spy two guys deep in conversation; both resplendent in their pale blue Italia team Castelli spandex gear (the ones with the Scorpion logo) that certainly left nothing to the imagination with every ripped muscle and impressive bulge showing. I was mesmerised not only by their obvious big cocks but one had tattoos and piercings, both tits and it looked like his cock was too.  Fuck, I’m instantly horny as hell making my own cock swells up and begins to strain the gossamer thin fabric of my bib shorts.

Shit! The non-pierced one has seen me staring, nudges his mate and now they are both looking at me, they nod and smile…embarrassed I nod back and scoot off for the start line.

A few miles in to the ride a group of about two dozen get to a major junction and have to stop due to traffic and unclip; from behind someone nudges my butt, “Oops sorry” but the hand is still there and a finger traces the curve of my buttock followed by a barely discernible “A fine ass Mr. Peachy, like forbidden fruit, ripe for plucking.”

Did I just imagine that?  Blushing at the thought I turn to see Mr. Piercings grinning at me…. there’s a break in the traffic and off we go again.

25 miles in to the 100 miler I pull in to the first feed station and as I grab a handful of pick-me-up jells, some sweets and an energy drink I can’t help but notice the two Italia guys are there too.  Before resuming my ride, I join the queue for the toilet and when my turn comes low and behold the unpierced guy is standing next to me at the two urinals.  He heaves his shaved cock and balls out and I can’t help but take a look as he openly strokes himself to full hardness, but it’s not only his size that I’m drawn to but what looks to be a large red cross tattoo at the base of his penis.  I struggle to pee but finally manage it, put my dick away and get out as quick as I can.

During the next 25 miles, all I can think about is his hard cock and tattoo…  The next feed station is in a field opposite some empty farm buildings where I stop and take my food supplies.  As I stand warming in the mid-morning sunshine I’m grabbed by the non-pierced guy, “Follow me round the back here, there’s a toilet and I’ve got the key!”

Trance like I follow.  Once locked in the tiny cubicle we didn’t speak, our lips locked tongues exploring each other’s mouth, his hands and fingers working over my body, I couldn’t resist to what he was doing to me thinking only with my dick and not my head.  As he works my nips with one hand he’s unzipping my top with the other and slips it off my shoulders.  In no time my bib short straps are rolled off my shoulders too and pulled fully down leaving my cock and ass free for him to hold and explore.

Somehow he squeezes himself on the floor spins me round and rubs and kneads my ass cheeks, kissing my neck, shoulders, back then pulls my pert buttocks apart and dives in for my winking hole. Breathing hard I’m moaning out loud as he lubes my hole with spit as he alternatively rims and finger fucks me.

“Oh, oh, ummmm, yeah!” I wail in ecstasy at his ministrations.

Coaxing me for permission he asks, “You like that stud?  Feels good for you?  I’d like to put my dick in there…..”

To each question All I can answer is “mmmmm” probed and licked into agreement and as he bends me forwards his powerful legs push mine apart as best he can with my shorts still around my ankles!  Simultaneously his cock nudges my hole and with one long deep thrust is balls deep in. “Owwwwwwwwwwwwwww!” I scream in shock, resistance was not an option, I was hurting yet still wanting that big cock.  He gives my tits a hard squeeze and my ass opens up nicely for him, allowing him to pile drive my hole making the toilet door bang to the rhythm of his fuck actions.

“Yeah, oh yeah” I coo in both pain and pleasure though now my hole is making wet fart sound…surely he hasn’t cum yet?  No matter what my pussy is much slicker now allowing me to push back against each forward thrust getting all the pleasure from his long cock.

His “Uhh, uhhh, UHHHH’s” grew louder with each frantic lunge in my cunt.  He grips my hips, make one final grand slam up my ass, kisses my neck and whispers in my ear, “Cumming”

As he still pumps his hard cock in and out of my sloppy hole there’s a bang on the door, a key inserted and the door unlocked.  Pierced guy is standing there, cock out, hard with a long strand of pre-cum hanging right down to the floor from his piercing.  I can’t help myself but lean forward and lick the sweet salty goo from his cock head.  Still pinned from behind I can’t move as he slides his whole shaft through my wide-open lips and down my rapacious gullet, stabbing in and out a few times before announcing, “My turn”

Cum ran down my legs when his mate pulled out and grabbed some toilet paper to clean himself up, it’s only then we all notice pink streaked semen on the paper.

“Shit! I’m bleeding!”

“That’s normal for us, don’t worry about it, it’ll just act as lubricant for our nuclear sperm to marinate in your fertile cunt fellah.”  I guess letting me know I had just taken my first known lethal Poz injection.

Swinging his thick 8” in front of me smearing my face and lips with his juices “you want this?”

With the damage done I nod, reach out and pull on his tit ring making him moan out loud and his cock jerk  emitting more dangerous fluids and before I can get to it he’s spits in his hand, rubs the spittle over his shaft, turns me round, forcibly pushes me down so I have to grab the toilet seat for support.

He rubs his POZ cock in my ass crack and rams it home until his full balls slap my ass cheeks.  I grimace in pain despite the previous fucking, cum and blood to ease the way, I’m breathing hard, his hands gipping my hips so hard his nails are digging in holding me in place as his thick steel hard cock repeated impales my ravaged hole. “Fucking the shit out of you, gonna fill with cum, my POZ babies are gonna be flooding you guts real soon”

Rocking back and forth on his hard shaft, I shout “Yeah, give it to me!”

Fully skewered on one final thrust he bellows, “Take my charged load” as his dangerous cargo pumps into my bruised and torn pussy with each onslaught.

Panting hard, still bent over, he pulls out stuffs his cock back in his shorts and the two march off.

By the time I get back to my bike it is the only one left there, I hop on, cum leaking out into my shorts seat pad I ride off in to the distance inhaling the crisp autumn air, listen to the rustling of the leaves on the light breeze as the birds freely chirrup in the trees.  All was right in the World.

• Like 6
  • Upvote 3
  • Piggy 1

Guest pozpig46

“Take my charged load

Reminds me of the bug donor that i chased to get the gift every time he came he announced it so i knew i was getting a charged dose of his bug . Brings back fond memories