The Reckoning

Everyone had seen this same little muscle boy at the baths dozens of times. Young, beautiful body, perfect bubble butt. Oh, and he knew it too. You know the type: Teasing all the older men in the place. Promising to put out and then scampering away. 

There is an unspoken brotherhood that developed among some of us. We were all sick of this little shit. Somewhere in the back of our collective unconscious, we knew there would come a reckoning...

And then came that fateful night. Pretty boy was there, playing his usual game the whole night. But this night would go very differently for him. He had wandered into the darkroom. As he went from one man to the next...playing his little game...the guy next to me who pretty boy had been teasing grabbed the boys wrist. He tried to get away. But another pair of hands took hold of him..to my surprise, they were my hands holding him in place. He started to yell - and from the fray, a third put of towel over his mouth. In an instant, it was on. Everyone knew what was going to happen. Under cover of darkness, pretty boy wa taken to the open fuckbench at the back of the room.

All the while, he fought us. Somehow, his doing so made my cock all the harder. There were five of us holding him down on the fuckbench. One man on each extremity, one straddling his back and holding the towel over his mouth to muffle the sound. And another lubing up his cock. For the first time ever I was thankful for the too loud club music blasting over the speakers, drowning out his muffled cries.

The man sitting on the boys back said, "You played your game once too often, pretty boy. If you're gonna tease - you're gonna please!"

As he said this, the one standing spit on the boys hole. And with that, the first of us plunged his raw meat into the boy. The die had been caste. We could not turn back. 

We moved with quickly, efficiently, and a collective purpose. Each of us would take turns hate-tucking that boy, trading off holding his arms and legs down for a turn at his open cunt. Other men would enter and leave the darkroom. Each assuming it was a scene that had been arranged. Some watched and jacked off. It was theater in the round. That made it all the hotter.

I was 5th in line. By that time, he wasn't putting up much of a fight anymore. His cumsloppy hole was beyond loose. Gaping is what it was. Yeah, I fucked his distended pussy. I added my dirty seed to the four that had cum before me. Three of which I knew for a fact were also POZ.  

Number six had been the vocal one sitting on the boys back - talking smack the whole time. He slipped his cock into the boys mawing cunt. "Shit! Like throwing a hotdog down a hallway. Worthless! Boy, your hole isnt wrecked....", Six said as he jacked himself, "...it's fuckin CONDEMNED..." and with that he plunged his cock back in to unload inside, "...in more ways than one!!", he growled. I almost felt sorry the the little shit...almost.

And when Six was done, we all stood around pretty boys limp body and observed this wreckage beneath us as it slipped down to the floor and in and out of consciousness. With that, it was done. 

We all filed out of the room and went different directions. Pretty boy would never be seen there again. And no, nothing came of it. No police response. No ambulance. We played it cool, leaving over the course of the next couple of hours. We assume pretty boy peeled himself off the floor, cleaned up and left. 

Over the weeks that followed, the six of us would see each other from time to time. Maybe we would give a barely perceptible nod or a tiny, knowing smile. I guess it's true; you never know what darkness you are capable of until the beast within is provoked.

• Like 7
  • Upvote 11

Such a hot story, I just loved it!   I have been gang banged multiple times, but unfortunately never like this.   I was either a willing participant or so drugged up that I was not aware of what was happening at the time, but some of the members took videos and shared them with other leather club members including myself.   

• Like 1

I guess it's true; you never know what darkness you are capable of until the beast within is provoked.

Go ahead admit it 'chainedboy' you are PROUD of yourself for getting to show how vile and evil you are!

"Everyone had seen this same little muscle boy at the baths dozens of times. Young, beautiful body, perfect bubble butt. ... You know the type: Teasing ...  " You hated him because he was young ,healthy and took care of himself.

" ... grabbed the boys wrist. He tried to get away. But another pair of hands took hold of him..to my surprise, they were my hands holding him in place. " you seriously expect anyone to believe you were surprised - you had been waiting for a chance to destroy him. ADMIT IT!  The simple FACT that not ONLY did you willingly participate in the destruction of a human being but reveled in it " I almost felt sorry the the little shit...almost. " YOU committed a CRIME and are bragging about it!

That place has to be a disgusting,vile,dirty hellhole that NOT ONE PERSON even bothered to try and stop you and your worthless, filthy and degenerate pieces of sh*t friends from DESTROYING THAT BOY'S LIFE!!  " ... would enter and leave the darkroom. Each assuming it was a scene that had been arranged. Some watched and jacked off. It was theater ..." I'm not sure who was worse the ones who KNEW it was NOT arranged but did NOTHING to stop it or the lowlifes who wanked watching.[ I'm sure they knew it WAS arranged by you and your cowardly degenerate friends, knowing how much you all hated him for being young and healthy] "  And when Six was done, we all stood around pretty boys limp body and observed this wreckage beneath us as it slipped down to the floor and in and out of consciousness. With that, it was done. " [was that when you all slapped each other on the back congratulating each other about how you showed that bitch to never say no to you]

" ... nothing came of it. No police response. No ambulance. We played it cool ... "  No ambulance came because they most likely didn't find his body until later and just called the hearse. Even if he did live then [as you so callously put it]  " ... pretty boy peeled himself off the floor, cleaned up and left . " he DIED that night because YOU KILLED HIM!!! I don't even have to ask if you are proud of yourself because you already bragged about how much fun you had killing him.

Do you seriously think anyone believes you are surprised that you didn't know the evil within you? " ... you never know what darkness you are capable of until the beast within is provoked."  PROVOKED???? SERIOUSLY????  I see you are trying to put the blame on the VICTIM of your CRIME instead of admitting it was YOUR fault. The worst thing about the crime of male-on-male rape is that the CRIMINAL committing it KNOWS he can get away with it due mostly to the social stigma attached to it.That fact alone keeps most all VICTIMS from every reporting it and just 'dealing with it' knowing even if they file a report the A-hole cops will just add insult to injury by treating THEM like it was somehow THEIR fault {case in point: read about the CHILD who wandered bleeding and dazed in a hallway being given back to a SERIAL KILLER by 2 useless cops who " thought it was just a 'gay dispute' and didn't want to get involved."]

Now for the ones who thought this was a 'hot' story and " I wouldn't mind being raped like that " ... NO, YOU WOULD NOT LIKE IT and YES you would mind!!! This was NOT a 'pretend' scene but an actual CRIME!  Even if you are already infected with a deadly disease [and HE was NOT infected with a debilitating DEADLY DISEASE until that CRIME]. The PAIN and SUFFERING brought upon you by the BLOOD LOSS and TRAUMA of your INTERNAL INJURIES as well as the infection[peritonitis - seeming NOW like the least one] , severe bruising and injury to your body and the torn muscles from the rough handling of the VICTIM by the COLD, COWARDLY, UNFEELING, DESPICABLE and DEGENERATE RAPISTS acting LOWER than ANIMALS. You still have to deal with MENTAL TRAUMA of the CRIMINAL ACT and try to 'get though' the guilt that maybe somehow it was your fault[as the criminals tell you while THEY are committing a CRIME] but it NEVER leaves you. Trust me when I tell that even when you DO manage to track them down castrate,torture and kill the pieces of filth you will never fully recover.

Point of fact: every 'straight' guys I have asked have admitted that it is your kind that makes them hate "faggots", but none of them hate 'gays' [less competition for the females] they hate the attitude of you and your kind that believe if everyone doesn't bend over 'when,where and how' you want it just because YOU want it. You then get angry and say they are 'teasing' you and you should be able to 'show them' that YOU are the only ones who matter and how dare they deny you your 'right' to 'breed' them. btw - if the BOY you and your friends raped was related to any of the guys aforementioned  it wouldn't be " ... And no, nothing came of it. " because even if you and your jack*ss buddies always kept 'one eye over your shoulder' they would still get you and you all would die a slow, agonising and painful death just like you condemned your VICTIM to just because he was young, good looking and healthy.[and let's not forget his 'crime' of not presenting himself like a proper bitch to be bred by the 'alpha' studs just because THEY wanted it'].

Did it ever even occur to you in your 'how dare he' state of mind that he might have been a 'top' or was insecure and seeking 'reassurance' that his HARD WORK KEEPING HIMSELF FIT was 'worth it', OR that by having you and your b*st*rd friends fawn over him he gained confidence to interact with others and see himself as someone desired? OF COURSE NOT!!!! You and your worthless friends only knew he denied your 'little brain' what it wanted and HOW DARE HE not give you what you wanted when , where and how YOU wanted just because YOU wanted it! So you pieces of filth had to SHOW HIM that nobody has the right to say NO to your kind and get away with it'

I'm not going to apologise for my lengthy post since this was not presented as 'fantasy' but as FACT! On that note I'll just say that it is stories like this[and others even worse{which is ... disturbing}] that reinforces my belief that humanity is doomed, that there is nothing good left in the hearts and minds of humans and that the 'end of time' might not be as bad as it's made out to be .

btw[or PS] Before you jump on your soapbox and start in with the "you wanted to read ..." be it known that I don't know what  got me to this 'story' as I WAS reading one of the two story pages that are moderated and keep this kind of self indulgent bull off those forums. By the time I realized what I was reading the 'red flag' had been waved[not as a warning, but as in front of a bull] and I couldn't believe my eyes. Also [before someone starts "with medication and...blah,blah] EVERYONE I have known who started with hiv+ ,got aids[some more quickly than others] and DIED!! It is NOT curable PERIOD!!!

I will say that had I had the misfortune of being in that cesspool that night [yes a presumption, but as I know most all demons work under the cover of darkness ...] and had walked in on the crime while it was being committed, I would have put a stop to it. I may be older and smaller but rest assured that I would have done some damage and raised such a ruckus that it would have been heard over the din of crappy music and an ambulance WOULD have been called as well as the [most likely useless] police and I would have made as many of those sick pervert 'watchers' be called to testify at the trials and seen to it YOUR face and the other 5 criminals faces would be all over the news as well as the faces of the lowlifes who just stood around jacking INSTEAD of beating the crap out of you and your worthless, arrogant , degenerate and cowardly friends!!! If  they didn't close that sewer down in shame they would at least make sure there were security measures in place to prevent that kind of evil crime from ever occurring again.

[sigh] time to go split a cord of wood and put the perceived faces of you and your evil friends on each piece.[ wish they DID make 'brainbleach']

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 7

Dude (jakegershep), you need to take a chill pill quickly.  What part of "FANTASY" and "FICTION" do you not understand?  Did you fail to read the description of this site or is your problem that you lack the ability to comprehend what you read?  Since it is obvious that you can not deal with the subject of this web site, you might want to consider giving up your membership and join Disney's web site.

Chainedboy, you keep writing your fantasies and fiction tales.  I for one enjoyed your fiction story and look forward to either additional chapters or a new story from you.

• Like 3
  • Upvote 5

• Moderators
46 minutes ago, jakegershep said:

I'm not going to apologise for my lengthy post since this was not presented as 'fantasy' but as FACT! On that note I'll just say that it is stories like this[and others even worse{which is ... disturbing}] that reinforces my belief that humanity is doomed, that there is nothing good left in the hearts and minds of humans and that the 'end of time' might not be as bad as it's made out to be .

btw[or PS] Before you jump on your soapbox and start in with the "you wanted to read ..." be it known that I don't know what  got me to this 'story' as I WAS reading one of the two story pages that are moderated and keep this kind of self indulgent bull off those forums. By the time I realized what I was reading the 'red flag' had been waved[not as a warning, but as in front of a bull] and I couldn't believe my eyes. Also [before someone starts "with medication and...blah,blah] EVERYONE I have known who started with hiv+ ,got aids[some more quickly than others] and DIED!! It is NOT curable PERIOD!!!

I am saying this with my Moderator Voice.

This STORY was posted in a FICTION section. There is no reason for you to interpret the voice in which the story was written as evidence this is a real life account. In fact, everything about the way this story is presented makes it clear it is fantasy. It is true that we moderate the areas where people tell true life stories more closely, but (again) this section is clearly labeled as fiction. 

If you find a post to be objectionable but acceptable within the rules of the forum, either express your objections calmly without making personal attacks or just stop reading. If you feel a post violates the rules, report it. Regardless, choosing to personally attack another member is not permitted. 

Yes, as of today HIV is incurable, but it's not the vile scourge it once was. HIV-positive persons who quickly begin and stay on meds will likely live as long as the rest of their lifestyle choices would indicate according to this study in The Lancet. Your scaremongering is not helpful to anyone with HIV. 

• Like 2
  • Upvote 7

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 months later...
On 9/24/2017 at 1:33 PM, jakegershep said:

Loved the story very hot. But this comment is actually directed to the other comment. The one that is twice the length of the story and 3 times as insane.  Such fun.

I just have added some notes in yellow to the original rant written in white/gray

I am sleep deprived so I maybe the only one who thinks this is funny  or can make sense of it lol.

I guess it's true; you never know what darkness you are capable of until the beast within is provoked.

Go ahead admit it 'chainedboy' you are PROUD of yourself for getting to show how vile and evil you are!  

Oooh I am already getting excited about where this trainwreck is going...

"Everyone had seen this same little muscle boy at the baths dozens of times. Young, beautiful body, perfect bubble butt. ... You know the type: Teasing ...  " You hated him because he was young ,healthy and took care of himself.   ---Speculating motive like this is Law and Order.  Also is this directed at the characters from the story or the author?  Does he really not realize it's not real?  Does he realize Law and Order isn't real?

" ... grabbed the boys wrist. He tried to get away. But another pair of hands took hold of him..to my surprise, they were my hands holding him in place. " you seriously expect anyone to believe you were surprised - you had been waiting for a chance to destroy him. ADMIT IT!  The simple FACT that not ONLY did you willingly participate in the destruction of a human being but reveled in it " I almost felt sorry the the little shit...almost. " YOU committed a CRIME and are bragging about it!  Objection! Unnecessary use of caps lock. I dont know why that bugs me. 

*cuz its dumb?

Bingo! Other person thats not just me answering myself.

That place has to be a disgusting,vile,dirty hellhole that NOT ONE PERSON even bothered to try and stop you and your worthless, filthy and degenerate pieces of sh*t friends from DESTROYING THAT BOY'S LIFE!!  Ok thats just too many adjectives in a sentence AND another unnecessary caps lock violation

" ... would enter and leave the darkroom. Each assuming it was a scene that had been arranged. Some watched and jacked off. It was theater ..." I'm not sure who was worse the ones who KNEW it was NOT arranged but did NOTHING to stop it or the lowlifes who wanked watching.[ I'm sure they knew it WAS arranged by you and your cowardly degenerate friends, knowing how much you all hated him for being young and healthy] "  And when Six was done, we all stood around pretty boys limp body and observed this wreckage beneath us as it slipped down to the floor and in and out of consciousness. With that, it was done. " [was that when you all slapped each other on the back congratulating each other about how you showed that bitch to never say no to you]

" ... nothing came of it. No police response. No ambulance. We played it cool ... "  No ambulance came because they most likely didn't find his body until later and just called the hearse. Even if he did live then [as you so callously put it]  " ... pretty boy peeled himself off the floor, cleaned up and left . " he DIED that night because YOU KILLED HIM!!! I don't even have to ask if you are proud of yourself because you already bragged about how much fun you had killing him.  And he would've gotten away with it too if it hadn't been for your brave Manefesto length comment.

Do you seriously think anyone believes you are surprised that you didn't know the evil within you? " ... you never know what darkness you are capable of until the beast within is provoked."  PROVOKED???? <----Ooops that was her trigger word.  Time to dial it up a notch.   SERIOUSLY????  I see you are trying to put the blame on the VICTIM of your CRIME instead of admitting it was YOUR fault. The worst thing about the crime of male-on-male rape is that the CRIMINAL committing it KNOWS he can get away with it due mostly to the social stigma attached to it.That fact alone keeps most all VICTIMS from every reporting it and just 'dealing with it' knowing even if they file a report the A-hole cops will just add insult to injury by treating THEM like it was somehow THEIR fault {case in point: read about the CHILD who wandered bleeding and dazed in a hallway being given back to a SERIAL KILLER by 2 useless cops who " thought it was just a 'gay dispute' and didn't want to get involved."]

Here I felt a pang of worry- perhaps he is a survivor of sexual assualt just misdirecting his real and valid pain to this forum and I am an asshole  for being critical of this rant?  Well I am sure I am an asshole but not for the reason I feared.  Not a single word indicating any personal experience. Had he any I am sure he wouldve  included alot more than a single word. 

Now for the ones who thought this was a 'hot' story and " I wouldn't mind being raped like that " ... NO, YOU WOULD NOT LIKE IT and YES you would mind!!! This was NOT a 'pretend' scene but an actual CRIME!  Bzzzzt!  * Sorry the correct answer was:  This was NOT an actual CRIME but a  'pretend' scene.   Even if you are already infected with a deadly disease [and HE was NOT infected with a debilitating DEADLY DISEASE until that CRIME]. The PAIN and SUFFERING brought upon you by the BLOOD LOSS and TRAUMA of your INTERNAL INJURIES as well as the infection[peritonitis - seeming NOW like the least one]  severe bruising and injury to your body and the torn muscles from the rough handling of the VICTIM by the COLD, COWARDLY, UNFEELING, DESPICABLE and DEGENERATE RAPISTS acting LOWER than ANIMALS. . In addition that boy caught lime disease from a demonic cowardly mosquito, was bitten by a sociopathic rat with rabies and scabies who didnt say a word about being a carrier. Maybe cuz rats cant talk. Later he slipped on jizz  and fell headfirst into a display case where he was decapitated like he was a Final Destination movie waiting to happen.  Of course everyone there just coldly watched while jerking off cuz thats how shitty people are. 

You still have to deal with MENTAL TRAUMA of the CRIMINAL ACT and try to 'get though' the guilt that maybe somehow it was your fault[as the criminals tell you while THEY are committing a CRIME] but it NEVER leaves you. Trust me when I tell that even when you DO manage to track them down castrate,torture and kill the pieces of filth you will never fully recover.  <--- haunted tone. Nice touch. Someone watches TNT Drama. Possibly lifetime .

Point of fact:<-----is almost never followed by an actual point of fact....no exception here- .  every 'straight' guys I have asked have admitted that it is your kind that makes them hate "faggots", but none of them hate 'gays' [less competition for the females] they hate the attitude of you and your kind that believe if everyone doesn't bend over 'when,where and how' you want it just because YOU want it. You then get angry and say they are 'teasing' you and you should be able to 'show them' that YOU are the only ones who matter and how dare they deny you your 'right' to 'breed' them.  Huh?  Dumber getting he is?

btw - if the BOY you and your friends raped was related to any of the guys aforementioned  it wouldn't be " ... And no, nothing came of it. " because even if you and your jack*ss buddies always kept 'one eye over your shoulder' they would still get you and you all would die a slow, agonising and painful death just like you condemned your VICTIM to just because he was young, good looking and healthy  Young, goodlooking AND healthy?  May as well wear a rape/murder me sign. .[and let's not forget his 'crime' of not presenting himself like a proper bitch to be bred by the 'alpha' studs just because THEY wanted it'].

Did it ever even occur to you in your 'how dare he' state of mind that he might have been a 'top' or was insecure and seeking 'reassurance' that his HARD WORK KEEPING HIMSELF FIT was 'worth it', OR that by having you and your b*st*rd friends fawn over him he gained confidence to interact with others and see himself as someone desired? OF COURSE NOT!!!! You and your worthless  *heyyyy! they have their moments... friends only knew he denied your 'little brain' what it wanted  - to take over the world with Pinky?   and HOW DARE HE not give you what you wanted when , where and how YOU wanted just because YOU wanted it!  Thats the spirit. So you pieces of filth had to SHOW HIM that nobody has the right to say NO to your kind and get away with it'  Fuck yeah... becuz 'Merica . pew pew pew

btw[or PS] Before you jump on your soapbox and start in with the "you wanted to read ..." be it known that I don't know what  got me to this 'story' as I WAS reading one of the two story pages that are moderated and keep this kind of self indulgent bull off those forums. By the time I realized what I was reading the 'red flag' had been waved[not as a warning, but as in front of a bull] and I couldn't believe my eyes. Also [before someone starts "with medication and.  Oh I'm glad you brought that up. I think you might benifit from a combo of anti-psychotics and... ..blah,blah] EVERYONE I have known who started with hiv+ ,got aids[some more quickly than others] and DIED!! It is NOT curable PERIOD!!!  ....oh I see. Not where I thought that was going...oh well.

I will say that had I had the misfortune of being in that cesspool that night [yes a presumption, but as I know most all demons work under the cover of darkness ..Yes cause that was how you were presumptious.] and had walked in on the crime while it was being committed, I would have put a stop to it. I may be older and smaller but rest assured that I would have done some damage and raised such a ruckus that it would have been heard over the din of crappy music  Hey! It was good music! They brought in a DJ to play a Rape dubstep set that complimented the event perfectly.  Don't be a hater.  and an ambulance WOULD have been called as well as the [most likely useless] police and I would have made as many of those sick p

[sigh] time to go split a cord of wood and put the perceived faces of you and your evil friends on each piece.[ wish they DID make 'brainbleach']

Dude, Have a snickers. You get kinda hate crimey when you're hangry.

sanctimonious.jpg

• Upvote 1