Visiting Berlin

lj1987

Hi all, submissive Asian cumdump here. I am planning on a trip to Berlin to attend fickstutenmarkt. Will be wearing a red hood. I'm excited. Now I'm looking at hotels and other places to go. Any recommendations on where to stay? And also, what would be good place for me to go to get loaded up? 

Thanks

Could try the Mercure hotels near Wittenbergplatz. Around half the price or better than half the price of Axel that I found for my next stay there.

Plus close to many of the local fuck bars including Toms, The Bull and Scheune.

Lab.Oratory is only a train ride away and a great experience. Haven't done Berlin's fickstutenmarkt yet but fully intend to one day.. Have done Amsterdam's one in a red hood before which was great fun!

Hello Ij1987,

I think nearly any of the hotels in the Schoneberg area will be fine.  I have never stayed at Axel hotel, largely because it is usually more expensive than the others in the area; and I am not sure if it even offers more amenities than the others.   I have stayed at:   Arco Hotel, Scandic Hotel, Hotel Artim  and the Mercure Zentrum, which is literally between the bars Scheune and the Bull.   I would suggest looking at the various hotel booking sites to compare prices, knowing that any of the hotels in the Motzstrasse, Martin Luther Strasse, Fuggerstrasse area are nearby.  Or if you want to use the U-bahn stations as a reference, near Wittenbergplatz and/or Nollendorfplatz.

What is special about the lab..........just go!!!!!!!!!!!!

chiilfuck

Hello again IJ1987,

To answer your questions about where to get loaded in Berlin......almost anyplace.   Assuming that you are there for the Fickstutenmarkt party on September 30,  the Friday 2-4-1 fuck is great at the Lab.  And on October 1,  there is likely a Coffe-n-Cream party at Mutchmann's (The party is usually every 1st Sunday, with entry between 17:00-19:00hrs).  It is a guaranteed 100% bareback fuckfest.  Also, the bars The Bull and Scheune are good for bb sex, with the Bull being sleazily open 24 hours per day, busy very late---04:00hr onwards to 8:00-9:00hrs or later.   You could also look at the websites:  www.lab.oratory.de  or http://www.siegessaeule.de/  for a calendar listing of Berlin events; there is a "sex" section

ENJOY

Chiilf

• 4 weeks later...
Guest ff-whole

Definitely on my nr.1 bucketlist....

Full with Prep and all registers GO...!

Would love to go who will lead me by the hand a bit... someone who knows the scene and where and when to go.

• 2 months later...