Last night's men

Llcj

Tried to set up a group with a vers bud of mine (I'm vers bttm). He was held up at work and no one seemed to be showing up. However, my faith was restored when a 26yo cutie appeared. We started titplay me dressed in a leather jock him undressed down to his boxers. Soon his rather large 8 inch thick member was throbbing between his legs. Licking his boxers I sought out its girth until I slipped the briefs down and really went to town on his manhood.

After a few minutes I could see his face was showing pleasure and I whispered `do you want to fuck me?`. Anyhow, he reached for the condoms (oh well a fuck's a fuck) as I took up the usual arse in air position on the bed. His cock was challenging and I strained to ensure he fit in every inch. After a while I could feel he'd reached the point of no return so I just took more sniffs of the poppers and let him release his load. Once he'd gone I quickly poured his young plentiful creamy sperm into my mouth hole. 

After that my mate came round - he's a bi bear who craves cock. We messed around and I let him put on some panties a bi guy left me that I use for those guys that like them. He was feeling so slutty so I ordered him to suck on my cock before I turned him round and pounded his hole. Soon he was creaming his cock into the panties. 

Once he'd left there was another visitor - a 19yo twink. We started kissing and titplay then i went down on his average sized beautiful prick ensuring it was well lubricated. He told me to turn round and he inserted it inside me. It was a perfect fit and I loved the sensation of this cock that kept on pounding on at different rates  for at least ten minutes before seeding its load into my hole. Sated I went to bed. Looking forward to more!

• Upvote 2