Any guys go to SOP?

Llcj

SOP is a great no attitude sex plus ws club in London. Probably the best no nonsense open-minded sex club in the UK. All ages, all types of guys, nothing shocking. Last time I went I  had fun with a few guys loads of titplay, wanking, sucking, snogging and of course piss. The toilets are great there - one point there was a groping snogging sucking pissing orgy of about five guys one giving a big piggy oinky roar! Another point i was face to face with a top who just kept on gobbing over my face, making me snog his saliva down my throat as he fingered my arse. Back in the bogs there were two older guys one in full rubber with a hard hat who insisted guys pissed into it until the other guy ordered him to wear the hat piss going all down his body. Happy times I wish to repeat!

• Like 1
  • Upvote 2

Yup I really like SOP.  I like the friendly atmosphere there - lots of horny action, but also some really nice guys and no attitude. I’m there most Sundays and usually put an event on BBRT but it never gets much interest on there. 

• Upvote 2

• 3 weeks later...
8 minutes ago, gayuke94 said:

It’s amazing. Been twice, so far, and had plenty of piss fun both times. Not been fucked/bred there yet, but I’m up for it. 

Always wanted to go, but never found myself in London on a Sunday afternoon with somewhere to stay... I must change that at some point soon :)

5 hours ago, kitpig said:

Always wanted to go, but never found myself in London on a Sunday afternoon with somewhere to stay... I must change that at some point soon :)

Don't forget SOP is also on Tuesday nights - I've not been in a while as I have a regular commitment on Tuesdays but from what I remember it was a little less busy but more intense than the Sunday.  

• 4 weeks later...

There no shower, but as a regular there and faced with a commute home here’s what I do:

1. take a complete change in clothes including shoes to wear clean home.

2. Take a small towel. I rinse my face and hair in the bathroom sink before changing when it’s time to go home. 

3. Take a black bin bag to put wet clothes and shoes in so your backpack or whatever doesn’t get dirty

4. I’m not usually a fan of scents except natural man scents but Lynx body spray/deodorant spray works well to mask any remaining aroma if someone sits next to you on the train home 

5. Wash your gear out when you get home ASAP as piss has a way of dissolving adhesive in sneakers and they kinda fall apart (Nike TN especially) if left for a day or two unwashed. 

6, alcohol hand gel for you hands if you get the munchies on the way home. 

• Like 2
  • Upvote 5

• 5 months later...

It’s great fun, been a few times and always enjoyed myself. One time I had a 6 hour train journey after being, and despite changing clothes and rinsing hair in toilet before leaving, I could still detect a faint aroma all the way home!

• Upvote 1

On 07/11/2017 at 6:02 PM, Loadshare said:

Do they have a shower or somewhere to clean up afterwards? Don’t fancy heading back on the tube afterwards stinking of piss (I’d love it but other passengers mightn’t). 

Either bring wipes or clean at the sink. Apparently the bartenders are also happy to spray you with the hose they use to clean the place with afterwards (it does other events on other nights, after all), but I’ve never tested that. I generally don’t bother much, and no-ones actually complained